It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:54 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Executive Order raises more questions
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:12 am 
Hear Me Roar!

The Bush administration has issued Executive Order: Blocking Property of Certain Persons Who Threaten Stabilization Efforts in Iraq.

My question is whether this can be used to punish those who oppose the president's policies. If I protest the war, am I undermining the stablization of Iraq? Like National Security Policy Directive 51, which allows the president to declare martial law in the event of an ill defined emergency, the vagueness of this resolution is troubling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:24 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Will,

If and when they choose to, they will view any law in whatever light they deem fit. This is the advantage a dictator holds over his people. As they adapt in their ways to defeat him, the laws become like fluid.

You don't think that they have built all of these detention center's all over the place without having the intention of filling them do you?

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:00 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

CrimsonEagle wrote:
Will,

If and when they choose to, they will view any law in whatever light they deem fit. This is the advantage a dictator holds over his people. As they adapt in their ways to defeat him, the laws become like fluid.

You don't think that they have built all of these detention center's all over the place without having the intention of filling them do you?

Well, I imagine that illegal immigrants might serve as a test group for incarceration and deportation. However, Bush does indeed seem to believe that he is the state. (Louis XVI of France who had the same attitude came to a bad end.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:18 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

A little clarification :twisted:

In one of his most chilling moves to date against his own citizens, the American War Leader has issued a sweeping order this week outlawing all forms of protest against the Iraq war.

President Bush enacted into US law an ‘Executive Order’ on July 17th titled "Blocking Property of Certain Persons Who Threaten Stabilization Efforts in Iraq", and which says:

"By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, as amended (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.)(IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.)(NEA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, find that, due to the unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States posed by acts of violence threatening the peace and stability of Iraq and undermining efforts to promote economic reconstruction and political reform in Iraq and to provide humanitarian assistance to the Iraqi people, it is in the interests of the United States to take additional steps with respect to the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, and expanded in Executive Order 13315 of August 28, 2003, and relied upon for additional steps taken in Executive Order 13350 of July 29, 2004, and Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004."

"(ii) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, logistical, or technical support for, or goods or services in support of, such an act or acts of violence or any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; or

(b) The prohibitions in subsection (a) of this section include, but are not limited to, (i) the making of any contribution or provision of funds, goods, or services by, to, or for the benefit of any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order, and (ii) the receipt of any contribution or provision of funds, goods, or services from any such person.

(c) the term "United States person" means any United States citizen, permanent resident alien, entity organized under the laws of the United States or any jurisdiction within the United States (including foreign branches), or any person in the United States.

All agencies of the United States Government are hereby directed to take all appropriate measures within their authority to carry out the provisions of this order and, where appropriate, to advise the Secretary of the Treasury in a timely manner of the measures taken."

To the subsection of this new US law, according to these legal experts, that says "...the making of any contribution or provision of funds, goods, or services by, to, or for the benefit...", the insertion of the word ‘services’ has broad, and catastrophic, consequences for the American people in that any act deemed by their government to be against the Iraqi war is, in fact, supporting the ‘enemy’ and therefore threatens the ‘stabilization of Iraq’.

In an even greater affront to the American people are the provisions of a law called The Patriot Act, and that should they run afoul of this new law they are forbidden to allow anyone to know about it, and as we can read as reported by the Seattle Times News Service:

"The [Patriot] act also expands the use of National Security Letters, which are a kind of warrant that the Justice Department writes for itself, authorizing its agents to seize such things as records of money movements, telephone calls and Internet visits. Recipients of a National Security Letter are not allowed to tell anyone about them, and so cannot contest them."

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1023.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:17 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Image Well there is no way in hell she is going to get my vote matter of fact no one might get it. I'm getting kind of sick of wasting my time every couple of years. I mean if it doesn't count why do it ?

Any who back on topic "Executive Order" 13303 was amended and enabled into law on the 17th may as well have the DoD exercise it on the 19th. And what the hell let's start at the top and work our way down. Crap it worked for Hitler :P Take out the opposition first.

TuT

WASHINGTON (AP) - The Pentagon told Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Rodham Clinton that her questions about how the U.S. plans to eventually withdraw from Iraq boosts enemy propaganda.

In a stinging rebuke to a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, Undersecretary of Defense Eric Edelman responded to questions Clinton raised in May in which she urged the Pentagon to start planning now for the withdrawal of American forces.

A copy of Edelman's response, dated July 16, was obtained Thursday by The Associated Press.

"Premature and public discussion of the withdrawal of U.S. forces from Iraq reinforces enemy propaganda that the United States will abandon its allies in Iraq, much as we are perceived to have done in Vietnam, Lebanon and Somalia," Edelman wrote.

He added that "such talk understandably unnerves the very same Iraqi allies we are asking to assume enormous personal risks."

Clinton spokesman Philippe Reines called Edelman's answer "at once outrageous and dangerous," and said the senator would respond to his boss, Defense Secretary Robert Gates.

Clinton has privately and publicly pushed Gates and Joint Chiefs Chairman Peter Pace two months ago to begin drafting the plans for what she said will be a complicated withdrawal of troops, trucks and equipment.

"If we're not planning for it, it will be difficult to execute it in a safe and efficacious way," she said then.

The strong wording of the response is unusual, particularly for a missive to a member of the Senate committee with oversight of the Defense Department and its budget.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070719/D8QFUN500.html

Here is the proof of aide and comfort. :lol: Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:28 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

will in chicago wrote:
CrimsonEagle wrote:
Will,

Well, I imagine that illegal immigrants might serve as a test group for incarceration and deportation. However, Bush does indeed seem to believe that he is the state. (Louis XVI of France who had the same attitude came to a bad end.)

Perhaps they plan on using the illegal immigrants to replace us while they send us to the pens:)

It would really make sense. In their bid to create the new world order, or one world government if you will, they would have to do their best to eradicate all who are opposed to their goal's.

It would be hard for them to get rid of so many people at one time because this country would come to a standstill.

Now I have to wonder. Would the illegal's be willing to take our spot's in the workplace as they see us get shipped off as criminals against the state?

Yeah, I'm just letting my mind wander. Its kinda fun..

CrimsonEagle

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:40 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

George W. Bush has continued his efforts to destroy the United States Constitution and transform the office of the President into a dictatorship. Today,(August 1, 2007) George W. Bush has issued a new executive order similar to a "July 17th, 2007 executive order that allowed the government to potentially seize the property of anybody who they determined without due process was undermining the Iraqi war and reconstruction effort."

More at the link
Bush Abolishes Fourth Amendment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:45 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Let's use use them damn orders :P :P :P

WASHINGTON: A US anti-war group has been warned it will be fined 10,000 dollars if it does not remove posters in Washington announcing a march in the capital next month against US involvement in Iraq, a spokeswoman said on Wednesday.

"The ANSWER Coalition has received citations from the authorities in Washington threatening to fine us 10,000 dollars unless several hundred posters announcing the September 15 march on Washington DC are removed," Sarah Sloan, the staff coordinator for the anti-war group, said.

"We have until Thursday to take down the posters," she said. Several hundred yellow posters have been put up around Washington announcing the protest, which is timed to coincide with the release of a report by the US military commander in Iraq, General David Petraeus, on progress in the US "surge" strategy of raising troop levels.

Washington city authorities said the posters have to come down because they were stuck on with adhesive that did not meet city regulations.

"The charge about adhesives is false," Sloan said. "This is a definitely a calculated political move aimed at disrupting the demonstration, which has been organised on a day when the world's eyes will be on Washington for the Petraeus report," she said.

Demonstrators from at least 90 cities around the United States and Canada have already pledged to come to Washington for the march, which will be part of a week of anti-war protests led by veterans of the Iraq war, according to Sloan.

A petition calling for the impeachment of President George W. Bush, allegedly carrying one million signatures and endorsed by former US attorney general Ramsey Clark, will also be submitted to officials during the week's activities.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Worl ... 283716.cms

TUT :evil: :evil: :evil:

p.s. notice the source fcuknig India. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:52 am 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

Here is the poster that the fcuknig :wink: jewish lobby (formerly called "the Congress") doesn't want to see: