It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:14 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Special Comment: Keith Blasts Bush Scapegoating: “This is YO
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:23 pm 

Tonight on Countdown, Keith delivered a powerful special comment about the leaked Bush Administration letter that blames Senator Hillary Clinton and all war dissenters for President Bush’s own failures in Iraq.

This, sir, is your war. Go to Baghdad now and fulfill, finally, your military service obligations.

Go there and fight, your war…yourself.
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/07/1 ... -your-war/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:09 am 

it was quite blistering.

kieth was on a roll as he pointed out exactly where the frickin blame truely lies about what where these lying bastards are trying to shift the blame.

they keep moving andv shifting the goalposts so that each time it gets a little too close4 to where the dems begin to put pressure and nail thier asses down they always change/morph the lies into another never achievable goal.

IMPEACH THESE BASTARDS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:10 pm 

Keith is on a roll, and I would suggest he get more forceful and direct a command... attempt by the people to force we know who to resign.

I'm for one...command... Let's forceful make GWB don a military uniform, with his Presidential Seal on his chest, and right up front with the troops in a "naked"..(no armor) Humvee, and try to miss the first roadside bomb... If, and I say..IF he succeeds in making it through the day, we will honor him with "Honorable Discharge"....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:01 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Well, well, he certainly did an excellent job of blowing his fuse on Nation Wide TV. HIP HIP HOORAY !!!!!! 8) I imagine he may be next to feel the dicktatorial power of Bush.

Executive Order: Blocking Property of Certain Persons Who Threaten Stabilization Efforts in Iraq

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases ... 717-3.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:05 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Ha ha that's excellent. On the second day we could strap him on the front and make him watch for IED's? That if he succeded in making it past the first day. If he get's by that one, we could make him guard a mosque........ then perhaps we could just throw him over the green zone wall and not let him back in....etc., until the tool is missing vital parts-- Then we send him to Walter Reid Vets hospital where he could sample some of their wonderful hospitality. After they patch him together again it's off to Guantanamo for some fun times as well!!! What an itinerary. :D :twisted: I guess after that it's off to the Hague for some permanent vacation time.

I saw that show last nite and a neighbour was over. First time he'd seen Keith and he watched me getting hotter and hotter as I related one story after another about the BS this administration is responsible for.

Eventually I had to ask him "How far down the hole do you want to go?", when he asked me where I get my information from and he said "from what I heard I would prefer to remain blissfully ignorant, thank you". He's young and so I told him about how lucky we are to have the internet but that the way things are going that in 5-10 years from now I could be put in a reconditioning program for just talking about what I know especially for trying to incite youth to question their leaders.

It was a great show.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.