It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:19 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Britain is protecting the biggest heroin crop of all time
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:44 pm 

Isn't this so very special. So much wasted effort just so the heroin trade can flourish. I think it is a National disgrace and I will make sure every Senator and Congressman knows my disgust with this abomination. Put a word in yourself if you find this unacceptable !!

There has been too easy an acceptance of the lazy notion that the war in Afghanistan is the 'good' war, while the war in Iraq is the 'bad' war, the blunder. The origins of this view are not irrational. There was a logic to attacking Afghanistan after 9/11.
Afghanistan was not militarily winnable by the British Empire at the height of its supremacy. It was not winnable by Darius or Alexander, by Shah, Tsar or Great Moghul. It could not be subdued by 240,000 Soviet troops. But what, precisely, are we trying to win?

It now exports not opium, but heroin. Opium is converted into heroin on an industrial scale, not in kitchens but in factories. Millions of gallons of the chemicals needed for this process are shipped into Afghanistan by tanker. The tankers and bulk opium lorries on the way to the factories share the roads, improved by American aid, with Nato troops.

AT: http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/liv ... _a_source=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:07 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Yeah .. The war for drugs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:46 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Well yes. It is Vietnam and the Golden Triangle of Laos all over again. I thought you knew that already. It is GHWB signature all over again. It is one of the factors that killed JFK. CIA Inc. Delaware.

More later.

TuT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:53 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Interesting article 'gonerail ' however id do not believe Craig Murray's assessment for a second. His sole purpose is to strike out at the British Foreign Office for removing him from a very sweet job for his nature. In 2003 he resigned his post in Uzbekistan after being charged with 18 counts of misconduct including being a drunkard, destruction of embassy property, womanizing, accepting sex from ' dolly girls ' in exchange for passport visas to Britain, and the list goes on. He resigned rather than face charges in court.

Google his ass !!!!!!!!!

The Brit's and NATO have only been in Afghanistan for a couple of years at US request. They control nothing they are just there dying. The CIA Inc. has been in there up to it's neck making money hand over fist in the opium trade for a bare minimum of 40 years and probably more like 60.

Now Abdul Rashid Dostum is a fascinating survivor and has switched sides more times than you have changed shoes in your lifetime. Backed the Russians, fought the CIA backed Afghan mujahideen, supported and opposed the Taliban on different occasions, and fought with the Northern Alliance and most recently the CIA. You go fucking figure !!!!!

Operational Detatchment Alpha (ODA) 595 from the U.S. Army's 5th Special Forces Group partnered with warlord Abdul Rashid Dostum in northern Afghanistan. They combined forces with Mohammed Atta and ODA 555 to take down Taliban stronghold Mazar-e-Sharif in November, 2001. This was the first significant Taliban defeat. This interview was conducted on August 2, 2002........

CIA's paramilitary wing, known as the Special Activities Division.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline ... s/595.html

http://www.google.com/search?q=General+ ... =firefox-a

The CIA is a private organization and is not I repeat not part of your Government. Wake the FUCK UP !!!!

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AUTHORITY INC. (CIA)
For Profit General Delaware Corporation
Incorporation Date 3/9/83
File No. 2004409

Background info: Transfers: With the National Security Council to the Executive Office of the President by Reorganization Plan No. 4 of 1949, effective August 20, 1949; to independent agency status by EO 12333, December 4, 1981. Central Intelligence Group established under the National Intelligence Authority by Presidential directive, January 22, 1946, to plan and coordinate foreign intelligence activities. By National Intelligence Authority Directive 4, April 2, 1946, NIA assumed supervision of the SSU dissolution during spring and summer 1946, assigning some components to Central Intelligence Group at request of Director of Central Intelligence, and effecting incorporation of the remaining units into other War Department organizations. SSU officially abolished by General Order 16, SSU, October 19, 1946. Central Intelligence Group and National Intelligence Authority abolished by National Security Act, which created the CIA, 1947. SEE 263.1.

Neither is the Federal Reserve.

FEDERAL RESERVE ASSOCIATION (Federal Reserve)
Non-profit Delaware Corporation
Incorporation Date 9/13/14
File No. 0042817

Which has little to do with this post.

http://www.metatech.org/the_us_constitution.html

Corporate Takeover of Government Well Underway

Here’s one of the best reader submissions ever: - scary, true, and excellent research:

“Still think you’re free? Still think all you have to do is vote the incumbent out of office and everything will automatically return to ‘normal.’ It’s too late. Protesting, voting, or - laughably - letters to the editor won’t change anything.

Look at the corporate info I found at the Delaware Secretary of State website:

INTERNAL REVENUE TAX AND AUDIT SERVICE (IRS) For Profit General Delaware Corporation Incorporation date 7/12/33 File No. 0325720

FEDERAL RESERVE ASSOCIATION (Federal Reserve) Non-profit Delaware Corporation Incorporation date 9/13/14 File No. 0042817

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AUTHORITY INC. (CIA) For Profit General Delaware Corporation Incorporation Date 3/9/83 File No. 2004409

background info: Transfers: With the National Security Council to the Executive Office of the President by Reorganization Plan No. 4 of 1949, effective August 20, 1949; to independent agency status by EO 12333, December 4, 1981.

Central Intelligence Group established under the National Intelligence Authority by Presidential directive, January 22, 1946, to plan and coordinate foreign intelligence activities. By National Intelligence Authority Directive 4, April 2, 1946, NIA assumed supervision of the SSU dissolution during spring and summer 1946, assigning some components to Central Intelligence Group at request of Director of Central Intelligence, and effecting incorporation of the remaining units into other War Department organizations. SSU officially abolished by General Order 16, SSU, October 19, 1946. Central Intelligence Group and National Intelligence Authority abolished by National Security Act, which created the CIA, 1947. SEE 263.1.

FEDERAL LAND ACQUISITION CORP. For-profit General Delaware Corporation Incorporation Date 8/22/80 File No. 0897960

RTC COMMERCIAL ASSETS TRUST 1995-NP3-2 For-profit Delaware Statutory Trust Incorporation Date 10/24/95 File No. 2554768

SOCIAL SECURITY CORP, DEPART. OF HEALTH, EDUCATION AND WELF For-Profit General Delaware Corporation Incorporation date: 11/13/89 File No. 2213135

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC. Non-profit Delaware Corporation Incorporation Date 4/19/89 File No. 2193946

http://www.state.de.us/corp/directweb.shtml (Please look at #1 at the end of the paragraph it states “click here for status on the web.” From there, at the end of the first paragraph “receive a status inquiry on line, CLICK HERE.” That takes you to ‘General Information Name Search.’)

Keep in mind - these are just the listings I could find. For example, I tracked down the Bureau of Engraving and Printing - in the state of Texas (foreign corp from the District of Columbia)............

http://www.shad0w.com/?page_id=20

TuT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:48 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

It is my firm belief we are in Afghanistan to secure the natural gas and oil interests in the region, i.e., Caspian Sea. Interesting though, throughout history the country/region served strategic geopolitical value except this time around it is about oil.

The region did not start really producing opium until the CIA intervened in the 1980's. The rebels needs funding quick and an easy way to do that was drug trafficking. Moreover, the region was conducive to producing large amounts of poppyseed. In this sense, it was successful. Since that time, different regimes have used the crop to as a means for political control through the drug traffic and black market weapons sales, esp. the Taliban arguing it was OK to grow because we were selling it to the "non-believer infadels".

At present day, most of the warlords in Afghanistan and over half of Karzai's government are very much involved with the trafficking of the drugs. It is the main crop and industry in the country- this is fact. Moreover, it is highly valued in the black market. Farmers are reluctant to grow other crops because they can get more for the opium. No other commodity comes close to the market value of opium in the country. Some farmers have indicated that while the Taliban cracked down on opium trade (in attempts to get recognized by the UN between 2000-2001), most farmers went poor and their families starved. Basically, incomes went from $10K a year to nearly $500 a year. Moreover, given the difficult terrain in the country- what else can they broker to participate in the international market? So in this instance, what does one do?

Now the CIA and the rest of the international community allows this because they have nothing else to market. Moreover, the less marketing value the country has, the less stability in the country. The international community knows this. It is more important to them to have some stability in the country (even if it means drug trafficking) and not have the Taliban in control, so they can build their pipelines.

:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:48 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good to see you posting again, JellyDance! :D

Several years ago, (time goes by far too quickly now that I'm an old woman) I heard a report on NPR about how Afghanistan's people could grow rose bushes and make a tremendous profit. Rose bushes would be legal, easily grown and the world's markets would snap them up for rose oil. Here's a link to a 2004 report: http://www.asianews.it/view.php?l=en&art=1896

I don't know if the project is still ongoing....but I'm sure the drug lords and Karzai's US-supported government wouldn't like to have that project get off the ground.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Opium
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:20 pm 

Well, you probably have it right on the author of the article and I value your knowledge. I have however seen private military vids of US forces traveling through HUGE Cannibis fields and doing nothing about it but laughing and I can presume the Opium goes untouched as well which the Taliban would not tolerate. Perhaps not on the scale the author stated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:42 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I am certain you did. All I claim is America's CIA Special Activities Division is in more control of the flow of opium than MI-6 and has been for years. And that the CIA is a private Incorporated world wide entity that operates outside of government control. Probably the largest Corporation in the world.

TuT 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:11 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

Agreed!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:40 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

You must be 'NUTS" no one ever agrees with me !!!!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:41 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

CIA is involved with everything. They are Wall St, Media, the government, CFR, drugs, human trafficking, and anything else you can think of.

Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist but there is too much evidence that I have read about and learned to suggest otherwise. :|

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:22 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
You must be 'NUTS" no one ever agrees with me !!!!!

WHAT? We're always agreeing with you! :P

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:09 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

AW !!!!!! Your just being nice Cat :wink:

GOP disappointed in new drug chief?

Schweich According to a press report this week, Congressional Republicans are upset with the appointment of a State Department official to a newly created post of an anti-narcotics chief in Afghanistan. According to one staffer, the position was intended for someone to "knock heads together;" when someone from Foggy Bottom was tapped they've argued that "all this has done is put another player on the field."

There seem to be two worries: first that Thomas Schweich, most recently of the INL and a former chief of staff at the US Mission to the UN, is not senior enough to make this happen, and second that he harbors "soft on drug" inclinations (one staffer said "It's putting the fox in charge of the chicken coop.")

The open and public dispute with our British allies on opium eradiation methods, along with the many different and often conflicting views of NATO, our Department of Defense, the Drug Enforcement Agency, and other U.S. agencies on how best to handle the narcotics challenge does not bode well for success," the letter said. Disputes have run the gamut of policy issues, from how to deal with local drug kingpins who might be allies of the U.S. or Afghan military, to what priority to give to efforts at eradicating the opium poppy, as opposed to taking down the smuggling networks that distribute it......

Department official to the post would create the impression that the person was simply going to "carry water for the institutional agenda of the State Department." "This post will have no ability to bring the other agencies to the table. It's not the coordinator we want or need," concluded the staffer. Prior to his appointment to the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement, Schweich was chief of staff at the U.S. Mission to the United Nations under Ambassador Danforth. Schweich, a partner in Missouri law firm Bryan Cave, LLP, had earlier served Danforth as chief of staff when he was appointed special counsel to investigate the Justice Department's handling of the siege of the Branch Dravidian compound in Waco, Texas. Schweich received his bachelor's degree from Yale University and his J.D. from Harvard University.

http://thecenturyfoundation.typepad.com ... ointe.html

Yale that makes me wonder if he was in Skull and Bones ? And hell all know CIA and State are" like a horse and carriage, love and marriage, can't have one without the other !! " 8)

Effective June 22, 2007, Ambassador Thomas A. Schweich assumed the position of Acting Assistant Secretary for the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in addition to his role as Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary. As the Acting Assistant Secretary, he manages an annual budget of $2.5 billion and more than 4,000 people around the world. INL is responsible for international drug interdiction and eradication; police, judge and prosecutor training; combating cyber-crime, money laundering, and international organized crime syndicates; and negotiating of international crime conventions, among other activities.

Prior to working at INL, Tom was Chief of Staff to the U.S. Mission to the United Nations. He was responsible for coordinating the activities of the 160-person staff at the U.S. Mission in support of the U.S. Ambassador to the UN. He also advised the State Department on the Oil for Food scandal and UN reform. ..........

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/biog/87429.htm

Well I believe I may be more qualified than Little Tommy :lol: Image