It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:36 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rescue Worker Drops New 9/11 Revelations
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:33 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2005/300305newrevelations.htm

Sgt. Matthew Tartaglia was a rescue worker at 9/11. He joined Alex to discuss how rescuers were prevented from doing their jobs properly, were not protected from harmful asbestos, and how explosives, possibly tactical nukes, brought down the towers.

Post subject: Wowzers ...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:43 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Great post Jesse!

A very courageous and honorable man!
Thank You - Sgt. Matthew Tartaglia

People - Please read - http://tvnewslies.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1141

Thank You!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:38 am 

I remember on CNN they said there maybe 20 or more air craft hijackedon 9/11, why isn't there more attention on the war games that were taking place? Or please direct me to the topic. Thanks

Post subject: Obvious
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:46 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Doodie wrote:
I remember on CNN they said there maybe 20 or more air craft hijackedon 9/11, why isn't there more attention on the war games that were taking place? Or please direct me to the topic. Thanks

Because it would expose the truth. It would destoy America in doing so. We would never recover our position in the world. It would be all over. This is why the culprits cannot be exposed. How do we apologize for starting 2 wars as a result of attacking ourselves?

BTW: Welcome to the board!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:40 pm 

Does anyone have any documentation on the comments made by mayor Rudy about the Sears Tower being hit? I have also heard about him stating that the pentagon was hit before it was actually attacked. Does anybody have this on record?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:00 pm 

Regarding the video "In Plane Site", I have heard from reputable sources that it is a "fake video". I figure this is in reference to the "pod theory" that has been disproven. What is your response to this? Is this a red herring?

Post subject: In PLane Site
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:18 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

ECSMOKELOC wrote:
Regarding the video "In Plane Site", I have heard from reputable sources that it is a "fake video". I figure this is in reference to the "pod theory" that has been disproven. What is your response to this? Is this a red herring?

Welcome to the board.

The 1st In Plane Site video raised many questions avout the events based on footage shown on TV. Since the 1st editon a new release came out that includes information about some of the footage that has since been explained.

The biggest critic was the website oilempire.us. I spoke with Mark, the person who did the write up, and he was not able to find one single thing in the IPS video that he could debnunk to me. I also offered to confrence in to our call, Dave Von Kleist, the IPS filmaker. Mark refused. I tried for over a half hour to convince Mark to confron the person that he has been accusing all this time. Mark refused. Dave was ready willing and able to partake in the discussion.

I have viewed the video and it is indeed alarming and it is very straight forward. Loose Change also has some alarming footage. All the footage is from pubic record.

Last week it came to light that the engine found in the street at the WTC was that of a 737 not a 767. This appears to confirm the claims of these videos that it was not passenger jets that hit the towers.

If you would like to get the DVDs from my site I will refund your money if you find them to be scams (minus shipping charges). I assure you they are pretty damn alarming and you will find it hard to counter the points made in these films.

The bottom line is that there appears to be an object on the plane and a flash comming from this object. Nothing has been proven or disproven at this point. Interestingly enough the evidence has been destroyed, which in itself is a crime. The plane parts should have gone to the NTSB. They did not. This does not exactly seem like the actions of people that have nothing to hide.

Welcome to the board.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:53 pm 

JESSE,
Thank you for the quick response. I have been searching for second opinions regarding the "fake film" accusations. Your information is very helpful to me and essentially puts the lurking question in my mind at ease. My question was mainly based on the empireoil.us site (aside from other sources). Keep the information coming, because it is helping shift the conscienceness in this part of the country.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:39 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

ESC...Welcome to the board. Would you go to the Introduce Yourself forum and tell us a bit about yourself? Thanks!

Here is a great link to someone who knows a lot about the 9/11 conspiracy...and I'm not saying that as a conspiracy theorist, but the conspiracy, in my opinion, reaches the upper echolons of our government. As they say, the head rots first.

www.karlschwarz.com

Lots of great links at Karl's site, too.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman