It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:17 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A Satanic Plot for a One World Government ...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:31 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

A Satanic Plot for a One World Government
The World Conspirators: the Illuminati -- Myron Fagan

The Pilgrims of Saint Michael firmly believe that the nucleus of all evil stems from those who control the monies of the world, whom we generally refer to as the International Bankers. But one word we seldom here about, much less understand, is the Illuminati.

The Illuminati are elite men, those on the top, who control the International Bankers to control, for evil purposes, the entire world. Their agentur are bred, educated, and trained to be placed behind the scenes at all levels of government. As experts and advisers, they mould government policy so as to further the secret plans of their masters. They lure people away from God by offering them money, the world, the flesh, and the devil.

Those who direct the Illuminati are against Christ and for Satan. They always remain in the dark, unidentified, and generally unsuspected. They use all peoples to serve their diabolical purposes. They divide to conquer, supplying arms and money to both sides, instigating people to fight and kill each other, in order to be able to achieve their objectives. they foster the terrorism of atomic warfare and deliberately cause world famine. Their primary goal is to form a one world government to have complete control of the entire world, destroying all religions and governments in the process ...

The rest here --> http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/illumin.htm
http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/

Post subject: Illumbrados
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:15 am 
Involved
Involved

Hi,
check out my little rant over at RELIGION- HISTORY CHANNEL'S THE GOSPEL OF JUDAS-WHAT THE? (this is my post in this category which is pretty much about what your on about)

"Just remember, one can never do enough research and seek enough truth!" ZeeGee :|

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:34 am 

good post irate...........i'll be back later to chew on this.

ever read or do any research on the protocols of the "learned elders of zion"?

and the whore still rides.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:50 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unfortunately we've not seen Sir-Irate around here for quite sometime. He was a good fellow, and I wish he'd come back. Maybe, rooster, you could accept zeb's invitation and see what he has to say over in the RELIGION forum. :D

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:31 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Do we know the date of this document? From the article we find:

Quote:
The Third World War is to be fomented by using the so-called controversy agents of the Illuminati would stir up between political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. That war is to be directed in such a manner that all of Islam and political Zionism, Israel, will destroy each other while, at the same time, the remaining nations, once more divided on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion - physically, mentally, spiritually, and economically. The stage will then be set to put the one world government into operation.

It is hard to say if these events were imagined over two hundred years ago. The current struggle in the Middle East is concerning though. I am referring to the steadfast nature of the Bush regime and its objectives in the Region. They just seem too damn earnest in their approach. Whethe it is related to something like the above conspiracy is unknown. But, it has the appearance of a conspiracy nonetheless for the reason I just offerred above.

Post subject: Sir - Irate and Illuminati-----
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:53 am 
Hear Me Roar!

I agree with your reasoning - times change - mens mindsets change because some new blood thinks their way is best.

Take a look at the membership of Skull and Bones and see how many of them are ingrained into our Government and top banking positions today.

Then give me your opinion on how close these two cults operate and
which one is the strongest in our society today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:40 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Communism is the Favorite of Bankers. Skull and Bones is a private club, like freemasons and many others. If one Believes in God, he may also believe in Satan and Satanism. Many think these two - Banks / Clubs, may be connected and are forming a Satanic system. Well, if one believes that, they most likely have some religious affiliation. This isn't about religion, it is about power or fascism in a Capitalist World. Totalitarianism via the Control of the monetary system and once that was under control, all else could / can be controlled. Including the GovernMINTS, media and all else. They use all types of guises to change everything, even Constitutions that protect the people. All the changes are passed off as good deeds or just the right thing to do. Crafty and very deceitful. They don't like our freedoms or Constitutions. They need to get rid of them at all cost. People can't see the forest for the trees!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:39 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Been looking for a place to stick this and the topic here is as close as I can find.

http://tv-links.co.uk/listings/9/5175

About masons and the rise of luciferians. Claims The Illuminati were started in 1776 and have been secretly implementing their plans since then. Seems lucifer is the bearer of light and like prometheus, is condemned/tortured for his bringing light/fire to the world. As the masons see it, it's the old dark/light battle that has been going on ever since we first defined good and evil.

Does the quote from god "Let there be light" mean he was announcing the arrival of lucifer?

For some reason it stopped with 5 minutes left to play, but it is still worth watching. It gets somewhat religious and may have been put out by some religious group, but the message is clear. The all seeing eye of sauron is watching and waiting.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:00 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Image Give me a break that ain't no EYE !!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:53 am 

Um....what are you implying there, Tut???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:31 am 

these occult organizations are moving faster and faster to envelope thier tentacles into the lives of all that they wish to have power over.

they are guided, counseled and ultimately answer to none other than satan himself. his power is very real and he is now making his moves.

one of the last bastians of truth ultimately would be the many true believers in the teachings of jesus christ that are presently attempting to stand for the truth right here in our own country the u.s. and NO i'm not talking about the pseudo christians like pat robertson, billy grahm and the rest of the cabal who work hand in hand with the bushicons o lead the sheeple into the great nwo deception.

satan himself, i believe, is close to removing one of the key roadblocks in his way to seeking the stage for the entrance of his man the antichrist onto the world stage. i think one of the first things that needs to happen is the last remaining political mechanism that is currently still holding him up from doing this, our present form of democratic government that is protected by rights and expressly explicit freedoms spelled out in our bill of rights. these must be removed in order for him to gain the ultimate control he seeks. his organizations he uses to infiltrate our form of rule have pretty much made the moves neccessary to accomplish thier takeover with the plans that are spelled out in patriot acts I and II and also what is included in the military commissins act. the coming form of the police state in america.

it's rolling on as though there's no one or thing that can stand in it's way.

they would be wrong.

they are the enemies of truth.

christ has taught us that he is the way, the truth, and the light unto our path. the path may be getting a little rough to walk on right now but at least those who truely believe in HIS name can see the steps we need to take.

those who are blind to the truth will fall on thier faces.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:20 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

lefty wrote:
Um....what are you implying there, Tut???

You give it a stabbing guess. Eye of Sauron :lol:

BTW digest this. :twisted:

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take Luciferian Initiation."

spoken by

-- David Spangler

Director of Planetary Initiative

United Nations Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:31 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

We used to call it the eye of god in our younger days. :shock: :P :D

Rooster, if these plans are preset by the gods that be, then why should we do anything to stop it? What is the purpose in our trying to create a better world here?

I want to believe that it hasn't been preset and we can do something to prevent this takeover. if there is nothing we can do shouldn't we just sit back and do nothing like all the rest of the sheeple.

How do you know this is the end times? It states that only the lord himself knows that. Signs and portents have been seen for over a thousand years, people have been convinced all the requirements have been met, and still nothing. OK, not nothing. The next morning the sun comes up again.

Nothing has been set in stone, only our minds believe that with the conditioning of programming and lack of hope. We have to be optimistic that the way you have it mapped out is wrong or all our attempts to change things are for naught.

I personally refuse to give up hope!! I hope you will join us in giving it the best fight we've got and not just caving in to semantics, myths and legends- it may be our only real hope. I believe there are just a lot of bad greedy people doing what bad greedy people do- lie, cheat and steal with an ample dose of deception thrown in for good measure to throw us off the chase- and we need look no further than that.

It comes down to us, when our hopes and prayers die on unbending ears- who else can we really depend on? Are you ready for the fight for your life? The worst they can do is kill us so what the hell can they really do that won't happen anyway?

We're all doomed to die, it's just a question of when!

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:33 am 

ahhh doqs i wish i could give ya big hug.

sorry if i made it sound as if i'm giving up hope.

truth is i'm not because my faith is in the one who will one day return and set his kingdom to rule the earth as it should have been ruled since it's foundation.

i believe we all have a role to play that is predetermined and born out by the biblical prophesy that is yet to be played out. for me sitting back and just watching it all play out isn't something that i believe my lord intends for me to do. one of the things i've mentioned before is for those who exist since the dawn of time that insist on standing up for the truth. to me standing up for truth is the same as standing up for what god has in mind.

and my freind this is something that satan and his minnions are always going to be against. they are a powerful bunch no doubt and the prophetic timeline has shown how the ebb and flow of thier power has been to our detriment.

we're in a battle and it's one that we can win because of who is on our side. some of us may have to pay the ultimate price............to die is gain.

i'll be back to elaborate more, i promise.