It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:17 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:45 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I think if men made their partner feel safe and secure instead of trying to be right and dominate in every situation, that it would go a long way in raising the low dirtbag male standard that is out there.

Women need to feel loved and cared for. This should be a mans first priority to his mate- to share and care about someone beyond himself. Mommy isn't there now, just another human being you swore to love and care for.

If they can't do that simple thing then they should just go live alone with their fears and convince themselves of their rightness in this- THEY were the victim. I had a friend over like that last nite, you know looking for sympathy, and I told him this is what I would expect a man to do with the person he's been with for 10 years. Some men- it ends up that it's up to men to censure men and correct them. Women try, but when you have no formal training in fairness and balance like most men, it should be decent men who rise up to the defense of women.

That they have an unwritten code of fellowship in this misogynistic repression of women's emotions speaks volumes about this male dominated world. If you control them they will never find their true inner strengths. And believe me, they are powerful. That scares men and makes them act the disgusting way they do- fear and that includes fear of loss and loneliness. To face this reality means that it makes it OK to treat people as second, third class citizens if women are included in the caste system and can be treated by lists such as a 'rating on legs' male standard.

This is what I find most disgusting about my fellow men and I call them whenever I can on it!! Sometimes I get threatened, but I think,"If this asshole can threaten me over calling him on his bullshit, what would he do to a defenseless woman that he dominates, who finally stands up to him"?

It helps me to know I'm doing the right thing- one person at a time. Men should learn to use their minds first before they act or blurt out things they'll regret later. That's an example of male emotional outbursts- letting off steam, they coin it. :roll: It seems it's OK for men to show anger as an emotion, but not tears. Are these phenomenon associated?

If you as a man do something stupid in haste, you may have a long time to sit and reason it out- alone.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:50 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Wow DO.g's, you have my utmost respect!

If a man would treat his wife as good as he does his mistress - he would find he has a very good woman.

Author:

My mother: Dee

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject: OOOPS Onie - O
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:17 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Now you've let the cat out of the bag.

Don't know how I done it, but I did manage to raise a fairly intelligent woman. She's a lot smarter than mama in many way's but lacking in a few more.

We don't necessairly see eye to eye on all subjects but we do have a few good conversations about many things. We always remain stubborne friends.

Reminds me of my Mother (rest her soul). No one could change her mind,but it hurt no-one to humor her. She always believed the earth was square. She based that soley on the scripture in the book of Revelations - where four angels came to the four corners of the earth.

While at it I need to correct a mistake I posted . I got Hale mixed up with Benedict Arnold - the traitor who was hung. We really need to hang more than a few of the sich-o's we have in Washington.

I refuse to admit that alzheimer's is gaining ground on me - it's just my little pea brain needs to take a rest occasionally. Maybe it's just a temporary short circuit from cramming too much in such a small area. LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:09 pm 

Now you are making me miss my estranged half, Catherine :wink: :lol:

http://www.cafepress.com/bootthepnac

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:48 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

More disgusting things that men do:

Oprah stats on child sex trafficking.

Ultimate fighting.

A Megan's Law web site on Sex offenders.

Quote:
Only men commit sexual assault.

False. While most sex offenders are male, sometimes sex offenses are committed by female offenders.

Note the keyword is "sometimes".

Where do these men go wrong?

I haven't used this screen name elsewhere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:40 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Disgusting things that people do:
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hmmm...I'm not sure that 'using the wrong fork' would top this list without some interesting priorities.

I see disgusting stuff every day. Seems pretty impartial to sex.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson