It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:09 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Reply to MissC77
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:12 pm 

MissC77,Again,you have proven yourself to be an ignorant,uninformed,uneducate,and
manipulated dupe.
Try researching "The Hegelian Dialectic," and see how the "two"
party system is tailor made for this application.
Second,I am a Traditional Roman Catholic,and do not care for you coming on this board,and insulting others faith.
The Passion "aligns" precisely with Scripture,and for an uneducated person such as yourself,to proclaim
the Roman Catholic faith as heretical,shows exactly how true,
the saying:The Most Arrogant,are
Also The Most Ignorant.
We do not worship Mary.
We do honor Her as the Mother of Jesus.
There is a difference.
There is also a category on this board for Serious discussion on religion.Its under Religion.
You are no expert on Theology,nor
for that manner anything else.

You still are using the same smear tactics,ignorant people are forced to resort to,because they have no
facts.
Ignorance defined:destitute of knowledge or education.
2.Lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified.
3.Resulting from or showing lack of knowledge or intelligence.
4.Unaware
5.Uninformed

In my reply to you about a week now,I quoted your own statements
when pointing out your illogic,
and incompetance.
I asked you to defend the nonsensical,false,and hysterical claims you made against me personally.

I further asked you to defend your positions on the known facts,coupled with critical thinking,and independent research
and study.

It is clear you have done neither,as all this time has passed,and you have not made one point,nor successfully defended and proven the nonsence you are still spouting.

Like I said before,make a valid point,and back up your claims!

If all you came on here to do,is to try to personally insult me,and my,and many peoples religious faith,you have failed on all counts.

This board is a forum where those who post here,discuss all manner of the serious issues confronting all of us today.If one does'nt agree,
thats there problem.But that gives
you no justification for stepping way out of line,as you have done with me.
Its one thing to passionately,and heatedly disagree.Its quite another
to instigate,and personally disrespect,and insult ones religious beliefs,or person.

Now,you still have not responded in any way,to the reply I made to you,
to back up your claims with facts,and reason with hopefully,
some study on your part.

You have again failed to do so.
I personally,do not have the time to put up with your insults,nor will I put up with any more from you.
I also do not have the time to respond to a post,that has no valid points whatsoever.

Final suggestion,if you have nothing of relevance to post to me,
and your intention is to behave in
the unseemly and moronic manner which you disply all to well,
do not post to me again.
I have more important ways to spend my time,and its quite obvious,you do too.

Like the well known saying goes,
Its not a crime to be ignorant,
but its a crime to stay ignorant.

carly101

Post subject: You are ignorant!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:39 pm 
Involved
Involved

There are Christian sites exposing this heretic movie! That movie DID NOT align with the Word of God!

1. I sat in the theater on Ash Wed. surrounded by Catholics with ashes on foreheads, and I watched them as they adored every aspect of the movie. There was nothing in the movie which would convict them about the heretical apostate church in which they are a part of. The movie actually reaffirms the heresies.

2. Mary WAS conveyed by Gibson as having special divine powers and knowledge. She moved to a specific place and lay on the floor of the temple with her head on the stones because she sensed the presence of the character Jesus chained underneath the floor. She could "feel" where he was. Also, when anyone referred to her in the movie they always used the word "Mother", with a capital "M". She was also the only other character, aside from the character of Jesus who could see the character "satan."

3. When the character of Jesus was being whipped and tortured at various different times, he would look into Mary's eyes and then he would somehow regain the strength needed to continue on.

4. When he spoke to John from the cross regarding Mary, these were the words used, "Woman behold your Son, Son behold your Mother." Also before the character, Jesus spoke those words, Mary walked up to the cross and said "flesh of my flesh, heart of my heart, please let me die with you."

5. Then the final heretical thing, which I believe to be the most damning, because it teaches exactly what the Roman Catholic church believes about Christ's work on the cross being insufficient, the character in the movie said, "It is accomplished". The greek word 'epiteleo' means to fulfill further, perform, undergo, bring to pass, or do. The word used in the King James Bible for 'finished' is teleo which means to end, complete, perfect, conclude, make an end. So, you can see by changing that word finished to accomplished you have now taught the Catholic church’s doctrine of Christ's work on the cross, that there is still more for YOU to do to work for your salvation: mass, sacraments, etc. This one point alone sent such grief and pain into my heart for my Saviour because I let myself sit there in that theater and see and hear such damnable heresy about my Redeemer. My God has forgiven me and I hope that someday He will be able to remove all images of that movie from my mind.

6. One last note, the 15 seconds at the end of the movie when Gibson shows the character rise from the tomb, the character stands up and you see his naked body from the side and the character then steps out of the tomb, so the final thought you're left with is a naked "Jesus" walking out of the tomb!!!!!!!

I hope, Brother Cloud that some of this will give you even more insight into this heretical, ecumenical film. But, I do regret, that I did not hold true to the Word of God and it's warnings about these things and refrain from ever letting that movie enter my eyegate and eargate.

http://www.wayoflife.org/fbns/melgibson ... ports.html

THIS MOVIE IS NOT OF GOD! It was of Mel Gibson's Bank Account!

Post subject: Catholics WORSHIP MARY!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:42 pm 
Involved
Involved

Why do you see the Pope as the Supreme ruler of the Church?

Why do you "re crucify" Christ during Communion?

Why do you worship dead saints?

Why do you say Mary was "sinless"? The Bible doesnot say this, but the CATECHISM book does!

Catholics are Idol worshippers! There is nothing you can say to hide the fact!

Post subject: Forgot to add
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:44 pm 
Involved
Involved

WHY did Catolics REMOVE the second commandment that forbids idol worship? You say "it is a crime to stay ignorant." Well practice what you preach because you are a MAJOR criminal!

Post subject: To missc77
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:14 pm 

LISTEN UP MISSC77,
Traditional Roman Catholocism,is NOT heretical.If you are referring to the changes that took place after Vatican 2,then you obviously don't understand that Traditional Catholocism,rejects those changes.
If ANYONE is the HEREITIC,IT IS YOU.
You NEED phsyciatric help very badly,and I suggest you get some much needed help.
You are nothing but an uneducated
wack-job,who just wants to come post here,to start trouble.
I am contacting Jesse about you,as
I told you in my reply,you have
stepped way over the line.
I also told you,not to post anything to me,but you really are
looking for some problems.
Now,I will not respond to anymore of your hate-filled ranting.
You best stop purposley insulting my religion,faith,and my person.
Nobody will put up with some creep like you.
Now leave me alone,I mean this very seriously.
Get some phsiciatric help,and shut the hell up.

carly101

Post subject: Shut the hell up?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:31 pm 
Involved
Involved

You are showing your TRUE colors! lol! Hell is where YOU need to go back too! Roman Catholicism and Catholicism believes in the things that I posted which is NOT CHRISTIAN! It is heretical, apostate, PAGAN faith! You are the one that need psychiatric help REALLY REALLY BAD! How can you defy what the BIBLE says and call yourself sane! You couldn't even refut the questions asked so you resort in name calling! You are the one crazy with your FAKE Christian BABBLE who knows NOTYHING about Jesus! Jesus did not worship MARY or the Pope! He holds the keys to HEAVEN not the Pope!

Post subject: Carly & Miss C
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:16 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'd appreciate it if you two would take your religious argument over to the Religion board...

I believe this board is for topics relating to 9/11.

Thanks...

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Reply to Catherine...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:56 am 

Hello,Catherine,I have contacted
Jesse regarding this trouble.
I had previously told this person,
that there was a forum for
Serious discussion uner religion.
This person clearly has some mental problems.I had told her before,not to post anything to me anymore,but she continued,and as is clear,very out of line,to say the least.
Jesse emailed me back,and said he read the posts,and she was out of line,and he would ban her from posting,and that he sent her a message.
I asked him if he could delete the offensive posts,but as there still on here,I'll just wait and see.
I don't know if that is possible.
The only one who kept up with the
religios attacks was her,and normally,I would try to ignore this as much as posible.
But its clear,this persons only purpose for posting at all,was to
be as nasty,and insulting as possible.
I will not take that crap from anyone,and I'm sure,if someone
pulled that kind of crap on you,
whatever the deranged reasoning behind it,you nor anyone else
would let that pass either.
I'm sorry the posts upset you,
but they upset me as well,even more so.
Hopefully,they will be deleted soon,cause I don't even want to see them.

carly101

Post subject: carly...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:29 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi,Carly...

The discussion going on between you and Miss C did not upset me...it just didn't stick with the 9/11 topic after awhile and, since there is a Religion board, I thought I'd recommend it, figuring that you would be the one to see the appropriateness of moving the discussion over there.

Religion is a hot topic and needs to be separate from other boards, IMHO.

I'm glad Jesse responded the way he did...name calling and angry attacks like that are not part of good debating.

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Reply To Catherine...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:13 am 

Hi,catherine,yes this was way off the topic,and I had pointed out to this person that there was a Religion Board.
Clearly,this person is unable to have any normal discussion or debate with.
This person did'nt join for the same reasons the rest of us did.
Whether its religion or politics,media,current events,
whatever,does'nt matter really.
Not when you have someone who only joins a forum to agitate,and start all kinds of trouble.
So,it would'nt have really mattered,as she was not on here for the right reasons.
So,now this is settled,and I for one am glad.
carly101

Post subject: Excuse ME!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:11 pm 
Involved
Involved

But YOU are the one with the mental problems! YOU are the one the one that have insulted me because I disagree with the Mel Gibson movie not being aligned with the Bible! You are the one that threw your rageful wacko tantrums because I disagree with the Catholic religion being not of God! You are the one who needs SERIOUS help! Because lady you are quite disturbed! Don't spew your insults at a person then run and cry to Jesse or whoever about being insulted back! You are one CRAZY person! Yes the Catholic religion is a CULT and the Mel Gibson movie is HERECY! You couldn't refute the questions, so now you are posting LIES and insults that YOU started! Get help FAST!!!

Post subject: Carly is the disturbed trouble maker!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:14 pm 
Involved
Involved

The topic is about 9/11 but YOU were the one that threw in the Mel Gibson subject! Catherine and I discussed 9/11 peacefull until a wacko nut job like you came into the picture and posted religions! So you are the one whose starting the trouble! You really do have emotional problems which PROVES that Catholicism is a CULT and the Mel Gibson movie is HERECY! You are just like the Rob nut from the Ripoff report board! Psoting things off the subject, send insults, then run to the moderator as though someone else is the trouble starter! Go back to your asylum!

Post subject: Guys, play nice
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:44 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Folks,

There are some very interesting discussions going on here. Please try not to take things personally and please try not to be personally abusive.

Keep the creative thoughts flowing; shelve the anger. We can all learn from each other:-)

OK?

Here...take a time out...go here:

http://tvnewslies.org/html/smile_.html

Thank you.
Peace,
Jesse

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:56 am 

The "world" didn't change on 9-11. Terrorism is a reality which the rest of the world has lived with, and adjusted to, without making runs on duct tape, or spending each night analyzing color coded alerts.
The IRA have bombed England; the ETA have terrorized Spain. France had the OAS, and Germany was the site of the Beider Meinhof gang. Only Americans could imagine that what happened to their country "changed the world." Because America is unfamiiar with what goes on in the rest of the world. And, admittedly, our government hasn't pointed out that terrorism occurs the world over, and can be a result of internal terrorists, such as what occurred in Oklahoma. Instead, our government has utilized fear to keep the population as craven and uneducated as possible so that we'll rally round the existing leadership, however dubious the quality of that leadership has been. Jill Weissich

Post subject: Good Post!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:13 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Excellent post, jill...

On September 12, America was aligned with the rest of the world in a way it had never been before. Suddenly, America was a victim, not just a victoms' advocate.

But, that psychological glue of alignment was like the glue on sticky notes...not very strong at all, and now we find ourselves as a nation hated, despised, and definitely not trusted anymore.

Who or what's to blame for that lack of cohesian?

The current administration and the media, in my opinion...they both have nothing to use but fear itself, and so far it's working wonderfully for them.

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman