It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:46 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Which way should we go?
Stay the course- War war endless war? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Get up and admit that peace is our only real choice? 100%  100%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 2
 Post subject: Well-The choice is yours-sit on your ass?-or get up and act!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:30 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

This could be coming to a neighbourhood near you in the near future, what with us starting to use it on them. Imagine your children being the victims.
http://www.ericblumrich.com/pl_lo.html

OR we could get up, stand up to authority and our own fears and do something. Don't ever tell me one person can't do something that starts something bigger.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-QfLJbEN3k

I'm so sick of the TV and it's constant drone of lies and stupid distractions, like this phony presidential race. It's time to think beyond ourselves and come up with real solutions or accept that, like Smedley Butler said, "War is peace". War is our enemy, not our friend and only war against war can guarantee our life. It's the only war I'd participate in.

I swear that I will never for any reason fight for my country, no matter what the risk to us. We are making that risk a reality by sitting back and doing nothing to prevent war, so I'm going to do the same by sitting back and refusing to participate in this madness- for this insanity imprisons us all to our fate. And America is the worst offender, being the most insane liars on the planet.

If you don't believe me, pick up your bible and read what happens at the end- the ancients knew what was our fate if we couldn't come up with a compromise. We have reached that point they were speaking of and it's worse than they could ever imagine.

So what's it going to be? Pass the lord and praise the ammunition? OR peace at all costs?

You decide!

This is for the lurkers and anyone else without a mind of their own- All I can say is, "What's it going to take to wake you up"? We're being shit on daily with a plethora of dysentry and lies but we do love to swim in it and dive deep, enjoying our little illusions more than reality ever could be. Well it's shit you're enjoying, so keep swallowing it daily. Yummy!

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.