It is currently Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:25 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Alex Jones Arrested in New York
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:15 am 
While protesting the Geraldo show Saturday night, 9/8 2007, Alex Jones was arrested by police.

Quote:
Alex Jones Arrested In New York
Media activist Alex Jones was arrested by New York Police Department officers while filming a documentary about the sixth anniversary of September 11th and joining the protest against the official version of what happened on 9/11.

On the Eve of the New York Premiere of his latest film, Endgame, and major events commemorating the sixth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, authorities have arrested Alex Jones in New York City. Details to follow.

http://prisonplanet.com/

YOU TUBE

clip with 9/11 Truth sign visible behind Geraldo's head. Geraldo's commentary is in poor taste as usual. He'd rather go on to talk about the Hooter's waitress. See for yourself the kafkaesque juxtaposition.

And a longer clip:

Quote:
WeAreChange and Alex Jones protest Fox’s “Geraldo Live” in Midtown Manhattan Saturday night. According to the live feed the Police have arrested Alex Jones and taken him in for processing. During the broadcast of “Geraldo Live” the protestors shouted down the host for the show’s last half hour. Traitor, criminal, neocon, whore and “9/11 was an inside job,” were just some of the chants directed towards the host of the war mongering Fox New’s live show.

LONGER CLIP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:33 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

...BUT SHE WASN'T....

Wafah Dufour, niece of Osama bin Laden, arrives at the Marc Jacobs 2008 Spring collection show during the New York Fashion Week September 10, 2007.Photo/Lucas Jackson

GEEZ..TALK ABOUT ANOREXIC!

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:33 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

What has happened since?

Alex is a bit over the top at times but he fights the good fight when most people are..at best..quiet and afraid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:39 am 
Purple Tang wrote:
What has happened since?

Alex is a bit over the top at times but he fights the good fight when most people are..at best..quiet and afraid.

Alex is back to work. But 9/11 Truth in general is somewhat subverted with ruffled feathers at this point in time, as far as I can tell. There are pockets of good people all over the place, but not a lot of unity? The absence of strong leadership and the presence of trolling subversion are responsible for today's scene. A number of the good people I know, including me, seem to be in a holding pattern until the next wave hits, whatever form it takes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:40 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

GlassRace wrote:
Purple Tang wrote:
What has happened since?

Alex is back to work. But 9/11 Truth in general is somewhat subverted with ruffled feathers at this point in time, as far as I can tell. There are pockets of good people all over the place, but not a lot of unity? The absence of strong leadership and the presence of trolling subversion are responsible for today's scene. A number of the good people I know, including me, seem to be in a holding pattern until the next wave hits, whatever form it takes.

The same organisms that topple governments can produce disarray in individuals and organizations. Leaders receive threats and broken bones. I have personally watched the threats being delivered to Dr. Jones. Bollin (sp) had his elbow broke after being tasered. I don't know if he is still alive. Both Jones and Bollin lost their jobs. Just a couple examples.

9/11 enforcement agents are modern day gestapo without the jack boots.

Imagine if Kennedy assassination questioners received similar treatment.