It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Russian strategic bombers to conduct exercises Oct. 16-30
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:00 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Russian strategic bombers to conduct exercises Oct. 16-30 Russian strategic bombers to conduct exercises Oct. 16-30
Russian strategic bombers will conduct October 16-30 a series of long-range training flights, with simulated bomber raids and missile launches, an Air Force spokesman said on Monday.
Posted Oct 15, 2007 10:45 AM PST
Category: RUSSIA

These exercises coincide completely with "Exercise Vigilant Shield 08", to be held by the US military and Homeland Security from October 15th through the 30th. From http://mt-milcom.blogspot.com/2007/09/e ... d-for.html, reported 1 September, 2007:
"North American Aerospace Defense Command and U.S. Northern Command along with U.S. Pacific Command, the Department of Homeland Security as well as local, state and other federal responders will exercise their response abilities against a variety of potential threats during Exercise Vigilant Shield ‘08, a Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff-designated, North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) and U.S. Northern Command (USNORTHCOM)-sponsored, and U.S. Joint Forces Command-supported Department of Defense exercise for homeland defense and defense support of civil authorities missions.

VS-08 will be conducted concurrent with Top Officials 4 (TOPOFF 4), the nation’s premier exercise of terrorism preparedness sponsored by the Department of Homeland Security, and several other linked exercises as part of the National Level Exercise 1-08. These linked exercises will take place October 15-20 and are being conducted throughout the United States and in conjunction with several partner nations including Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom, as well as the Territory of Guam."

The link that follows is to the site stating when the Russians will be having their exercises present within the first paragraph of this posting.

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20071015/83924958.html

The bulk of the post that follows was what was written over at WRH.

This is something that I think is noteworthy.

Crimson.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:27 am 

It certainly is noteworthy. I hope this is just an exercise, heaven knows what the dictators have in mind. Nothing good, I am sure.

Rapture time?

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:48 am 

Wanna scare the shit out of yourself?

Read this article:

Quote:
...What makes TOPOFF 4 and Vigilant Shield especially concerning is that they follow upon an incident involving five (later revised up to six) nuclear cruise missiles found on a B-52 sitting on a tarmac at Barksdale Air Force Base on August 30. The Air Force has launched an official inquiry and so far has announced to the public that the B-52 incident was nothing more than an unusually high number of errors. A Washington Post article on September 23 summarized the main arguments for this explanation which has effectively put to an end any further investigations by mainstream media sources. In contrast, a number of researchers have argued that the B-52 incident could not have occurred without very senior officials giving orders, and others refusing to comply with such orders. According to Wayne Madsen a number of Air Force personnel refused to allow the nuclear armed B-52 to fly in a covert mission to Iran outside the normal chain of military command. Madsen describes the nature of the internal conflict over the B-52 incident: “Command and control breakdowns involving U.S. nuclear weapons are unprecedented, except for that fact that the U.S. military is now waging an internal war against neo-cons who are embedded in the U.S. government and military chain of command who are intent on using nuclear weapons in a pre-emptive war with Iran.”

http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne ... vigila.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:30 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

That is a scary thought. I did not even think of the missing nuke when reading the article I posted.

Your link mentions the fact that there were drills in the US on 9/11.

We also cannot forget that on 7/7 I think it was in England, there were drills going on.

Just speculation of course, but drop bomb blame Russia?

Do we really understand the depth's of their insanity?

Crimson

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:15 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

The leader of Russia is no dummy, unlike the leader of the US...and he knows the insane people who surround the dummy and pull his strings. Putin is probably well aware of every temper tantrum Georgie pitches and every time Cheney says "fuck you." If something happens and Russia is blamed, I don't think Putin will be caught unawares. After all, if Bush can spy on Americans, isn't it reasonable to figure that the former KGB agent knows some tricks to spy on Bush?

Putin has just warned the US that it wouldn't be a good idea to attack Iran.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071016/ap_ ... 1.rr6s0NUE

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:33 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Putin has just warned the US that it wouldn't be a good idea to attack Iran.

I wonder if the idiot in office will take this warning seriously.

Insanity at the helm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:17 am 

Quote:
Do we really understand the depth's of their insanity?

I am sure we don't. Sane people never do understand the insane mind or what it is capable of doing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:05 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:

Based on his past actions, CE..I'd say NO because he thinks he's the one who should always be giving warnings, not the other way around.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:20 am 

and this will be the BIG problem for our nation if we make the sad mistake to bomb iran.

we will be obliterated in a fashion not witnessed by anyone in recorded history.

ever heard of the iranian oil burse?

iran and her allies will NOT sit idely by and just watch as the bushicons moronically figure that they can go ahead and bomb the shit out of iran. irans allies under the iob russia, china, india and pakistan will make some key strategic moves to make sure that the u.s. does not take over thier oil reserves like they did in iraq.

we have one ally in the entire world, period. it's isreal. after we start to bomb iran it will become rapidly apparent that our former allies like britain, france and germany will be just that.........former allies.

wwIII is now being thrown around in the msm more and more frequently. all in the pathetic attempt to fear monger the american populace into the absurd idea that it is somehow an imperative move to protect our national security. i haven't been keeping an eye on fauxnews lately but i can imagine the shrill level of garbage that they are spewing to raise the fear level as high as can be to support the bushicons.

i know i've said it before but i feel it's worth repeating, if wwIII does break open as a result of the bushicon bombing campaign of iran, the u.s. will be attacked in a fashion that no one has ever seen. it's fortold i biblical prophecy in which i firmly believe.

i hope i'm completely wrong for the sake of this nations people and all of mankind.

but i get the sense, the feeling, i'm not.

hope i'm not being too much of a downer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:49 am 

What you are being is realistic, rooster. Something not well known in the U.S.A., especially in our media.

Post subject: WW lll
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:05 am 
Hear Me Roar!

If we have a third world war - for the first time in our history, we will
feel the re percussions.

Other countries took the brunt of falling bombs and soldiers invading
their homeland.

Now it's our turn. I am concerned about our youth. We have made it so very easy for them - give them too much - too soon - expecting very little from them. Will they be able to deal with it.! ?

I kind of like the show Kid's Nation. They ought to have something similar in every state in our union. Give our children a taste of what it means to work for everything like our forefathers done for us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:53 am 

Raise your hand if you believe this:

Quote:
Tough Punishment Expected for Warhead Errors
Officers May Lose Commands After Nuclear Missiles Were Flown on Bomber

By Thomas E. Ricks and Joby Warrick
Washington Post Staff Writers and Washington Post Staff Writers
Thursday, October 18, 2007; Page A09

The Air Force has decided to relieve at least five of its officers of command and is considering filing criminal charges in connection with the Aug. 29 "Bent Spear" incident in which nuclear-armed cruise missiles were mistakenly flown from North Dakota to Louisiana, two senior Air Force officials said yesterday.

Although senior Defense Department officials have not been fully briefed on the results of an Air Force probe of the incident, the sources said that at least one colonel is expected to lose his position and that several enlisted personnel will also be punished as part disciplinary actions that could be among the toughest meted out by the Air Force in years.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 02300.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:42 pm 

lefty wrote:
Raise your hand if you believe this:

The only part of this that is truly believable is that the poor slobs at the bottom of the pecking order, enlisted and noncoms are the ones to get the brunt of the punishment and blame. Officers protect officers.

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:00 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:

Sadly, I feel this is a challenge to the one who claims to be "the decider".

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL