It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:21 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: JFK - Deathbed confession reveals who killed Kennedy
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:43 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Don't know if this has been posted before. For me, the importance of a deathbed confession such as this should cause alarm to the current Administration in Washington. Once the people come to realize that these kinds of plots take place in American society then more and more people may begin to question the motives of the Bush regime. Simply put, an audio clip like this may put more pressure for more answers on what really happened on 9'11. For me, that is the effect of a media presentation such as this one.

Audio clip here:

http://dissidentnews.wordpress.com/2007 ... nal-radio/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:03 pm 
Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:56 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

It is all true and I also add that GHWB was a CIA operative at the time and was in charge of the Bay of Pigs Op that JFK cancelled. Kenedy was acting on the advise and warning that Dwight D. Eisenhower gave the American people in his last speech.

"This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience ... In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic process."
-- President Dwight Eisenhower, farewell speech to the nation, January 17, 1961

http://100777.com/node/1456

And then the military/industrial complex via the CIA acted and completed a military coup d'etat in the United States and it continues today right under your freaking noses. That has got to make you feel like you've been had or maybe even real dumb.
I remember what my mother said the day JFK was shot. "Well they killed him ! " Then she proceeded over time to explain who they were.

By the way, there is good reason why they call it the Company. Because it is one. :lol:

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AUTHORITY INC. (CIA)
For Profit General Delaware Corporation
Incorporation Date 3/9/83
File No. 2004409

Background info: Transfers: With the National Security Council to the Executive Office of the President by Reorganization Plan No. 4 of 1949, effective August 20, 1949; to independent agency status by EO 12333, December 4, 1981. Central Intelligence Group established under the National Intelligence Authority by Presidential directive, January 22, 1946, to plan and coordinate foreign intelligence activities. By National Intelligence Authority Directive 4, April 2, 1946, NIA assumed supervision of the SSU dissolution during spring and summer 1946, assigning some components to Central Intelligence Group at request of Director of Central Intelligence, and effecting incorporation of the remaining units into other War Department organizations. SSU officially abolished by General Order 16, SSU, October 19, 1946. Central Intelligence Group and National Intelligence Authority abolished by National Security Act, which created the CIA, 1947. SEE 263.1.

TuT 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:56 am 
Hear Me Roar!

I still maintain that a large part of the problem in U.S. society is the fact that the mainstream media is not acting in the best interests of the people; it is simply an arm of the corporate world and the MIC. ( military industrial complex ) The society could be so different if the media was not simply a propaganda tool. Can you envision a media taking control and the lead and demanding the truth behind 9/11? Welll, in a true democracy that is what would occur. Part of the broken dream is a broken media system. The internet is the fire and smoke that is still burning; it can ignite the system again. It has to because there is no other way to communicate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:16 am 

that's it exactly.

the spinmiesters in the socalled liberal media are in fact the corporately controlled media complicit in selling the bushicon agenda through a predetermined script.

alomost impossible to overcome by getting the actual truth out for people to really understand what's going on.

sites on the internet are our last hope like this one.

but once martial law get's declared this will be over. reality will be over.

most dissidents like us will be rounded up by the improper authorities.

perhaps i'll get to jaw with some of you guys in the interment camps.

not looking forward to wearing blaze ornge jumpsuits though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:21 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Rooster,

I share your concerns about the impending roundup during the great purges that lie ahead.

I am not partial to orange myself. I think that might be a color specific to the U.S. system, however. I am not sure what the authorities have planned here in Canada since I do not know if the authorites here are in consultation with their American counterparts.

I am not aware of any large internment camps being constructed here in Canada. But, then again there are so many things that we are not aware of. On this side of the border I am still going to believe in the idea of democracy until the reality hits home. The main problem of course is control of the internet, which I am sure will in the control of the U.S. officials. Since everything is connected nowadays I am not sure how communication will take place among the nations.

The recent downturn in the stockmarket is a big negative for the current Administration as it only makes people more insecure. It is just another nail in the coffin of the Bush regime. If the Bush regime does not manufacture its terrorist crisis before the next election there is still hope for reform. I am counting on some of the Democrats to become turncoats and support the people. I believe the real hope lies here; to stop the dictatorship dead in its tracks. It is possible. The dictatorship is not written in stone. So, don't have too many nightmares about that orange suit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:45 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

That blog was deleted. What did it say?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:10 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Dear Purple Tang,

Tried to locate the site where the article and video emmanated from, but the authors seem to have deleted the blog. The blog was very well done in my opinion, but now it is gone. What happened? Who knows for sure. But, the article on the assassination of JFK basically revealed that it was a plot and that even President Johnson was in on the thing because he wanted to become president. Kennedy pushed a lot of people the wrong way and it caught up with him. He even challenged the Federal Reserve. So, he had lots of enemies, people that benefit from war ( Vietnam War ) etc. The audio was a "deathbed confession" meaning it doesn't get any more real or true than that. The kind of information presented on that tape means that people in government will do anything to their enemies. If people were to become knowledgable about such goings on they would begin to question the motives and morality of their government. They would start to connect the dots. I do not think the Bush Government could withstand that kind of smell test. Especially with the 9/11 incident always in the backroom, so to speak. I was really quite surprised to find something like that on the internet. There was another source for the article, some kind of radio news service where the tape was played on national radio, but I cannot remember the name. Do you think you would ever hear of the Mainstream Media clamoring to find out more? Not likely, since they are part of the problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:25 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

The Last Confessions of E. Howard Hunt
He was the ultimate keeper of secrets, lurking in the shadows of American history. He toppled banana republics, planned the Bay of Pigs invasion and led the Watergate break-in. Now he would reveal what he'd always kept hidden: who killed JFK

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/st ... oward_hunt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:51 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Just One More Thing.... wrote:
Dear Purple Tang,

Tried to locate the site where the article and video emmanated from, but the authors seem to have deleted the blog. The blog was very well done in my opinion, but now it is gone. What happened? Who knows for sure. But, the article on the assassination of JFK basically revealed that it was a plot and that even President Johnson was in on the thing because he wanted to become president. Kennedy pushed a lot of people the wrong way and it caught up with him. He even challenged the Federal Reserve. So, he had lots of enemies, people that benefit from war ( Vietnam War ) etc. The audio was a "deathbed confession" meaning it doesn't get any more real or true than that. The kind of information presented on that tape means that people in government will do anything to their enemies. If people were to become knowledgable about such goings on they would begin to question the motives and morality of their government. They would start to connect the dots. I do not think the Bush Government could withstand that kind of smell test. Especially with the 9/11 incident always in the backroom, so to speak. I was really quite surprised to find something like that on the internet. There was another source for the article, some kind of radio news service where the tape was played on national radio, but I cannot remember the name. Do you think you would ever hear of the Mainstream Media clamoring to find out more? Not likely, since they are part of the problem.

Yes....Kennedy made a lot of enemies. The post above this one contains a narrative wherein Hunt implicates VP Johnson as perhaps the key person in Kennedies assassination.

For some reason, I remain unconvinced although the story does make enough sense.

I can't hardly believe that Costner was bouncing between $100/day and $5 million for the information.

Hunts son does not have a background that makes him entirely credible.

However, the story of Hunts wife being killed.. along with more than 40 others... because she threatened to take down the Nixon White house strikes me as entirely possible. Carrying $10,000 in $100 bills is pretty fishy.

Ahemmmm....I would testify that many people have been killed because they incurred the ire of those at the top levels of government. Big league politics is a dangerous game.......

Then again...why not Johnson? He was ruled by absolute ambition and he wasted not one day in over turning Kennedies efforts at pulling us out of 'Nam.

The History channel used to be a good source for learning more about these matters. They recently changed course it would seem. Has ownership changed?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:37 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

The same players :lol:

http://www.google.com/search?q=lbj+and+ ... US208US215

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:56 am 
Hear Me Roar!

I followed Tut's source and found the link to the live audio. Here it is. Just scroll down once you enter the page.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ap ... ession.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:54 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Who owns the HC? Google it and you'll see that it traces back through A & E to ABC to....the Disney Company.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:36 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Catherine wrote:
Who owns the HC? Google it and you'll see that it traces back through A & E to ABC to....the Disney Company.

Has ownership or mgmt changed in the past couple years? I used to trust it. That started changing over a year ago. Now I will not turn it on. In fact, out of disgust... I unplugged my dish and wrote off our msm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:35 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

The top of the artistic rendering of HUnt makes one think of a glamorous life full of risk, women, selflessly serving ones country, espionage, and murder.

Yet I suspect that the job of many agents are somewhat dreary as a rule.

I mean, how exciting can 'managing records' on internet 'political hacks' be?

I'm amazed that Hunt lived to be 88.