It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:33 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: HOW TO WATCH THE NEWS
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:32 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

[url=http://www.tvnewslies.org/html/how_to_watch_the_news.html]BEFORE YOU BELIEVE MAINSTREAM MEDIA “NEWS,”
ASK YOURSELF THESE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS!

[/url]

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Re: HOW TO WATCH THE NEWS
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:32 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

I've got a cousin who is a staunch Republican.
We chat a lot and on one conversation she was putting Obama down big time.
I told her because she was loyal to a party and not interested in truth she was un-American and I classified her right along with being a traitor to our country and every citizen as well as every newspaper and news channel on TV because they refuse to give us the truth and only fed us a stream of propaganda.
She got very angry with me and said she agreed as far as the news on TV except for FOX news.
I lambasted her again. I told her most TV stations just would not give us the news whereas FOX would out and out lie to us.
I continued to tell her I wish they would bring back the gallows. They hung Benedick Arnold for treason and there were a lot of stupid non-thinking sheeple and representatives in Washington that were just as bad as him that deserved to be hung in every towns square for all to see.
I also told her if she was willing to agree with the liars, crooks and pedophiles she was just as evil as they were.
Yes, she got angry with me but she got over it.

Post subject: Re: HOW TO WATCH THE NEWS
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:14 pm 

That is about the only way to get one's brain to click in, dee34ann. Hit'em with a 2 x 4 right cross the forehead. Come to think about it, that might not work on some.

My wife did work with a lady some years ago, who didn't know the name of the President, or V. President, or even cared for that matter, also what happens in this country. However, she did care about going by the liquor store where her husband worked, and getting a glass filled with her favorite alcohol mixture and sipping it when driving home. She didn't care about having a accident half crocked, and maybe killing someone. Yes, there are millions of those running wild in this country. To me, they have no purpose in life.