It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:36 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ZeitGeist
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:57 pm 
Zeitgeist - The Movie synopsis of an excellent 9/11 doc

Part I. Deconstructing the old terror. The first 35 minutes establishes Christian religion as a parody of ancient astrology. Thus the basis for the Dark Ages was false. A criminally tragic parody -- entertainment -- as the received basis of Western violence. Tough to imagine, but true, as the historical record shows.

Part II. Deconstructing the new terror. The second 35 minutes develops 9/11 Truth. Overcoming mythology again. Merciless, surgical deconstruction of the official mythology shrouding 9/11. Beautiful work!

Theme: Don't you believe your life should count for something?

Seamless thread-tie back to JFK. The monster was the same then as it is now. Shouldn't we be better students of history?

Part III. The final 45 minutes identifies the source behind the terror: the money masters. Capitalism is interest. Money becomes the new religion, the new tyranny. Not Death and Taxes -- Debt and Taxes. The rise of the Fed. The Great Depression was the Great Robbery. War profiteering catalyzed by false flag operations complete the manipulation. Perpetual manipulation: Lusitania, Pearl Harbor (old), Gulf of Tonkin. (You know the rest.)

Explosive: British special operators masquerading as Arabs in Iraq arrested by Iraqi police then broken out of jail by British tanks.

Like the Vietnam war, the Iraq war is meant to be "lost." The middle east is being destroyed by feeding both sides of sectarian violence, which, in turn, is fueled by the original manipulation -- religion?

Like war, the education system has also been engineered to fail. "You had better wake up and understand that there are people who are guiding your life, and you don't even know it."

"One bank. One army. One center of power."

That's what they want. But what do you want?

Theme: No amount of tyranny can overcome the human spirit. It can only destroy itself. The way out of the madness globally is to evolve personally. You have the power. You always did. The power not to be fooled by the illusion of life itself. The ride.

Bottom line: Zeitgeist puts 9/11 in deep context. Builds on some of the best work out there, and goes further. Strongest work to date on 9/11, and doesn't stop with a false sense of powerlessness in the shadow of the so-called ruling elites. The only thing missing is a link to the Disclosure Project, but he ends on the same theme anyway -- that consciousness is a singularity, that a world at war with itself cannot survive.

Props to whoever produced this; only a mountain of work accomplished could yield such an excellent result.

Last edited by Guest on Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:19 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

See Here - http://tvnewslies.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=36579#36579

SI--

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:15 am 
Sir-Irate wrote:
See Here

There it is!

Post subject: Interview with Peter J
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:37 pm 
INTERVIEW with Zeitgeist producer PART 1

INTERVIEW with Zeitgeist producer PART 2

INTERVIEW with Zeitgeist producer PART 3

INTERVIEW with Zeitgeist producer PART 4

Mr. J reveals some detail about the basis for his research on Part I of the film. But there's a lot of that "we're so powerless against the Fed and the masses" attitude mixed in, which I wasn't impressed with. -GR

Jordan Maxwell Home Page (research basis for Part I of Zeitgeist)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:23 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

If you havent watched this video, watch it.

If you know anyone who has not watched this video, send it to em.

If the refuse to watch it, tie em down and force em to.

If they still dont get it, take em out. They are not worth the air they breath.

We are at war people. Its time we face it.

Crimson.

Another link to ZEITGEIST.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject: Another Interview
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:07 pm 
Zeitgeist Religion Research - More Sources

One of the religion researchers whose work was cited in Part I of Zeitgeist was recently interviewed on Black Op Radio. I haven't listened to the interview, but you can listen to it HERE. You will need to play the file in whatever media player you use: RealPlayer, Winamp, WindowsMediaPlayer, etc.

As a counterpoint to the interview, there is a PRINT INTERVIEW with the same researcher, Acharya S.

Acharya S wrote:
The 19th century experienced an explosion in brilliant thinking in countless subjects, not just religion and philosophy. The writing of the era -- again, in numerous subjects -- was superb, especially compared to that of today. In fact, one thing that has not improved with time and technology is the quality of writing. In the English language, little compares to what was produced during the 19th century. . . .

Religion and politics have been the main tools used to control the masses for the benefit of the elite. What we saw during the 18th and 19th centuries were members of the elite themselves coming forward and forcefully speaking the truth. I will say that, because of the Internet, many people are becoming more politically savvy -- possibly more than before. And, perhaps, we will see an increase in people thinking for themselves about the important matters of religion and philosophy. They simply must, or the mass, herd mentality will destroy this planet.

The print interview contains some interesting leads, which the interested researcher may run down at his or her convenience. Leads such as Forgery in Christianity by Joseph Wheless (copyright 1930), and Acharya S' website TRUTH BE KNOWN, among other leads.

As to why she uses a name, "Acharya S," that is almost the same as Zecharia Sitchin, I don't know. She mentions Sitchin briefly in the print interview, but more for the sake of formality than as a source of inspiration.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:09 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I have reviewed so many 9/11 documentaries that I can not recall most of the titles. The problem is that none of them were done by a major movie maker like Michael Moore...with a multi million budget and a distribution network.

They are not readily available to non-internet people. They are preaching to the choir.

Even if Michael Moore made a questions about 9/11 type movie....I doubt if it would shown at major theaters. Do you think it could be distributed through mainstream channels and made available to John Q Public?

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:01 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Not in America- home of the oppressed and ignorant.

Some day they will control this organ of info too! When it's required it will come to pass!

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:27 pm 
Purple Tang wrote:
Do you think it could be distributed through mainstream channels and made available to John Q Public?

If it was independently financed, absolutely.

The problem is we don't have enough billionaires with a progressive conscience. The other problem is the situation isn't dire enough yet. In a way, the ice cap can't melt soon enough.

Also, Michael Moore already made a documentary about 9/11, but it doesn't go into the inside job/mysterious absence of an international investigation aspect.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could have a wave of national prosecution that threw all the commercial media in jail for their crimes against humanity -- starting with their conscious suppression of 9/11 Truth? Accessory to murder is a crime under the law, if I'm not mistaken.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:00 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

DO.g's wrote:
Not in America- home of the oppressed and ignorant.

Some day they will control this organ of info too! When it's required it will come to pass!

Already here to a large extent.

If they really don't like a pattern of posts, they can freeze assetts...with a few clicks of the mouse....it seems. They also routinely incapacitate web sites (aka burning down businesses) and chat forums.

Mostly they take notes to be sprung if the timing is deemed appropriate.

Their veneer of tolerance with the internet stems from its ability to capture so much information that could not be obtained otherwise.
For that reason, I do not participate in online tests.

Their weakness may lie in their addiction to unlimited amounts of financial powers. They must keep the American system afloat...or so they say.

Heaven help them if the masses ever get mad enough to storm their 'castles' (homes).

In spite of amazing technology, I remain unconvinced of the ability of a small group of men to exert total (martial law) domination of the earth on a long term basis.

Blame is laid upon the elite. They are almost powerless without their enforcement agents..........

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson