It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:37 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Yes Virginya- the erections are real- and we're getting it!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:25 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

F@#KED again!

Elections aren't fixed Right?
The media is there to ask the tough questions Right?

http://mediamatters.org/items/200711170002

Quote:
Debate moderators overlook key questions

Through 17 debates this year, roughly 1,500 questions have been asked of the two parties' presidential candidates. But only a small handful of questions have touched on the candidates' views on executive power, the Constitution, torture, wiretapping, or other civil liberties concerns. (A description of those questions appears at the end of this column.)

Only one question about wiretapping. Not a single question about FISA.

There has, however, been a question about whether the Constitution should be changed to allow Arnold Schwarzenegger to be president.

Not one question about renditions. The words "habeas corpus" have not once been spoken by a debate moderator. Candidates have not been asked about telecom liability.

But there was this illuminating question, asked of a group of Republicans running for president: "Seriously, would it be good for America to have Bill Clinton back living in the White House?"

Though Republicans often claim that the Bush administration's warrantless wiretapping of Americans is necessary to prevent "another 9-11," debate moderators have not once asked candidates about recent revelations that suggest the administration began its surveillance efforts long before the September 11, 2001, attacks, not in response to them.

But NBC's Brian Williams did ask the Democratic candidates what they would "go as" for Halloween.

And if you do have a legitimate question, CNN has something better for you-
Quote:
But Hillary Clinton was asked, "Do you prefer diamonds or pearls?"

That last question came from an audience member at the end of the November 15 Democratic debate. It turns out, as first reported by Marc Ambinder, that the questioner would have preferred to ask a substantive question, but CNN only offered her the opportunity to ask about jewelry.
:roll:

Oh yeah - when it gets real wake me up. :| :? :shock: :x :evil: (the 5 stages of realization)

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:49 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

What????? And they didn't ask any of the men if they prefer diamonds or pearls??? Shameless, just shameless!!

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject: candidates
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:28 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

I get a lot of requests from various candidates in my e-mail.

I reply asking each of them , their views on the New World Order. I have yet to receive an answer to my question.

John Edwards campaign managers (two different ones so far) have tried to evade my question. I call their attention to this fact and ask why no answer to my one question. I counter with another question and comment. By not answering me is their silence saying he is in favor of a New World Order.

The others have yet to respond to me at all. I listen very closely to what is not being said also.