It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:43 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Canada Puts U.S. on Torture Watch List
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:08 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

This is the best our cowardly dog licking government can do to stand up to American Imperialism-
Quote:
The Canadian government has put the United States on a watch list of countries that could practice torture. The mention is made on a secret Canadian government document not intended for public release. The document cites the U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay and lists U.S. interrogation techniques including “forced nudity, isolation, and sleep deprivation.” Other countries on the list include Israel, Syria, China, Iran and Afghanistan.

So much for us being a voice of reason in this insane world. We have never been peacemakers, just a front for America's abuse while we pretend to abhor your conduct. Secretly we're having a fuckfest party with your perverted leaders and now our government has shown how neutered they are. Funny, but I think we trade with all these countries listed, especially Israel and China which have some of the worst abuses pinned on them. Yet Cuba is a threat worthy of boycotting! :roll:

If this is a big fucking deal, I fail to see it! But then this is the Americanadian way of doing things- where their lying words speak much louder than their actions at home, but their actions speak loudly of their lying words in the world. The old "A Lie for a Lie" trick' A lie for a lie makes the whole world blind- to truth.

Just depends on which side of the propaganda you're standing on.

"COULD"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:33 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Well looky looky how quick the wimps fold.
From Jaspers evening edition- hot off the presses-
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01074.html

What fucking assholes Canadians are- the ultimate flip floppers. In secret they whisper but in public they apologize.
:| :? :roll:

I can only think of a few Canadians that are with it, like Ostie and Justonemorething and Sir irate and of course me. The rest are all assholes supreme for sure eh?

Quote:
Saturday, January 19, 2008; 2:04 PM

OTTAWA (Reuters) - Canada's foreign ministry, responding to pressure from close allies, said on Saturday it would remove the United States and Israel from a watch list of countries where prisoners risk being tortured.

Both nations expressed unhappiness after it emerged they had been listed in a document that formed part of a training course manual on torture awareness given to Canadian diplomats.

Foreign Minister Maxime Bernier said he regretted the embarrassment caused by the public disclosure of the manual, which also classified some U.S. interrogation techniques as torture.

"It contains a list that wrongly includes some of our closest allies. I have directed that the manual be reviewed and rewritten," Bernier said in a statement.

"The manual is neither a policy document nor a statement of policy. As such, it does not convey the government's views or positions."

The document -- made available to Reuters and other media outlets -- embarrassed the minority Conservative government, which is a staunch ally of both the United States and Israel.
Oh those evil Neo-cAnservatives and their lapdog licking ways, sucking up for their zionist masters again! Will such wonders ever cease. Our FAAPPM (Fat as a pig PM) is a walking disgrace and a perfect tweedle dee to America's dum. :lol:

Be really funny if it wasn't so serious. Next they'll be bringing diebold up here so they can count the votes in mere minutes instead of hours. Yeah, people will go for that as they really don't have more than half an hour to waste voting anyway and it's back home to the good ol' hockey game and some molson canadian(made by Coors) and eventual passout in front of the boob. Another fun night in canada trying to avoid 40 below.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:13 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I came online to post this story today. I should have figured you would already be on top of it.

Foreign Minister Maxime Bernier must have a trip to the US coming up, and he doesn't want to take any chances on having to spend a night getting the Arlan Spector treatment in Dick Cheney's bunker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:57 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

In these Orwellian times, torture is an enjoyment, see for yourself:

(FAAPPM : thanks for the definition; I like it.):D