It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:21 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Remembering Martin Luther King
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:50 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

[url=http://www.truthdig.com/eartotheground/item/20080121_remembering_martin_luther_king/]Remembering Martin Luther King
[/url]

“Men, for years now, have been talking about war and peace. But now, no longer can they just talk about it. It is no longer a choice between violence and nonviolence in this world; it’s nonviolence or nonexistence. That is where we are today.”

—Martin Luther King Jr.

Read more at the link.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:44 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

It is a little harder for people of color to make a difference in my opinion. I'm bidding on an 8x10 of MLK right now.

I plan to supplement his photo with images of other leaders who stood in the gunsights of totalitarianism and remained courageous. Leaders like:
Washington
Jefferson
Sam & John Adams
Andrew Jackson
Gandhi
JFK
Thomas Paine
Ben Franklin

Thinking about it, most of them remain...assassinated as well as relatively unheard of.

I'd like at least one Israeli leader. A person of peace in a 'land of warriors'. The ones I have read of were assassinated.

What are your ideas?

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:33 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I agree, PT...it would be great to have a person of peace from the ME. Like you say, those that have come forward on both Israeli and Arab sides seem to have been assassinated.

However, I will NEVER sing the praises of Andrew Jackson. I loathe him almost as much as I do George W. Bush. Thanks to Jackson's policies and actions on behalf of himself and his greedy friends, the Cherokee and other native tribes were moved to Oklahoma from their homelands in NC, GA, TN and other southeastern states on the infamous "Trail of Tears."

http://www.nativeamericans.com/TrailofTears2.htm

Quote:
Speeches on behalf of the Cherokee by Henry Clay, Davy Crockett, Daniel Webster, and other prominent statesmen fell on deaf ears. After the War of 1812, with the victorious U.S. secure in its borders, federal policy turned to the “removal of the Indians” west of the Mississippi River to the so-called Great American Desert, where, supposedly, no white man would ever want to live. President Andrew Jackson, whose life had been ironically saved by Cherokee chief Junaluska at the Battle of Horseshoe Bend in 1812, was the one who signed the “Indian Removal Act” on May 28, 1830. It gave him the power to exchange land west of the Mississippi for the southeastern territory of the Five Civilized Tribes: the Cherokees, Creeks, Choctaws, Chickasaws, and Seminoles.

In 1835, some members of the tribe agreed to move west in a treaty they signed with the government. but most Cherokee, led by Chief John Ross, also called Cooweescoowee or Large White Bird, opposed the treaty.

The removal policy also led to a clash between Jackson and the U.S. Supreme Court, which had ruled in favor of the right of the Cherokees to retain their lands in Georgia. Jackson refused to enforce the Court's decision, and beginning in the spring of 1837 and continuing through the fall of 1838, the Cherokee people, like the other tribes before them, were forced westward. They were rounded up and corralled into hastily constructed stockades.

So began the "Trail of Tears," a 1,200 mile journey through the dead of winter to unfamiliar land in “Indian Territory”, later called Oklahoma.

http://www.cherokeebyblood.com/chermodhistory.htm

Hitler studied American and English history. He was especially interested in how the Native Americans were "rounded up" prior to their removal and kept in stockades. He greatly admired the US government's extermination of Native Americans. The German concentration camps were the result.

Quote:
"Hitler's concept of concentration camps as well as the practicality of genocide owed much, so he claimed, to his studies of English and United States history. He admired the camps for Boer prisoners in South Africa and for the Indians in the wild west; and often praised to his inner circle the efficiency of America's extermination - by starvation and uneven combat - of the red savages who could not be tamed by captivity." P. 202, "Adolph Hitler" by John Toland

http://www.nemasys.com/ghostwolf/Native/genocide.shtml

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:40 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

My dad disliked Jackson, the reason he gave is treatment of the Indians. As for me, I have never read a single thing about that. It seems that one must dig through alternate sources of history to get what is often the most important messages.

My thoughts about Jackson stem from his successful and courageous fight against the central banking cartel. Jackson prevailed despite the cartel threatening and throwing the country into a depression. An assassin was sent for Jackson of course, both pistols failed miraculously.

It seems that it may take a monster to defeat a monster?

Every major politician who has ever opposed the central bankers has either been assassinated or suffered a very serious attempt.

Prevailing against central banking cartels is akin to the success and heroism of the American Revolution. I get threats on pretty much a weekly basis and all I do is read about it and do occasional book reviews at Amazon. Then there was the fractured hip received 365 days after the initiation of the first volley of threats....April 20th, 2003. April 20th...an infamous day in Colorado school history I might add.

America is hardly a shadow of what it used to be........but you know that. Look past Bush, consider his masters. The Bush family has been tight with central banking since Prescott Bush married into the Harriman central banking family. Skull & Bones Prescott quit his tire salesman job and went on to becoming a powerful Senator. And now you know why Bush Sr became the director of the CIA....from almost nowhere. As well as how Jr became the Pres. Central bankers like the Bush family.

On another note, Prescott was a partner in a Nazi affiliated bank in NY. J Edgar Hoover closed it down due its affiation with the Nazi's. Many believe that Bush Sr later waltzed into Hoovers office and threatened him at gun point. After Kennedy met his maker of course.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:28 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

You know much more than I do about the central bankers and their influence on the politicians of past and present, PT...thanks for the info! I'm more of a history buff, but unfortunately, it's all meshed together, isn't it, when it comes to politicians and their hidden handlers, and it's certainly nothing new.

As to the Trail of Tears story, we have an interpretive section at our local museum. Within 20 miles of my home are the sites of three of the forts into which the Cherokees were gathered. I know quite well many family members who are directly descended from Gen. Winfield Scott, one of the main commanders during the roundup of the Cherokee.

One of the reasons there is a Cherokee Indian Reservation in WNC is because many Cherokees fled "Into the Hills" and refused to obey the US Army's orders to surrender and give up their lands. You might enjoy learning about their leader, Tsali:

http://www.telliquah.com/Tsali2.htm

http://www.cherokee-nc.com/history.php?Name=Tsali

Here are a few more links to the TOT story:

http://imgis.nps.gov/national_historic_trails.html
http://www.aboutcherokee.com/tears.html
http://www.emints.org/ethemes/resources/S00000231.shtml
http://www.mostateparks.com/trailoftears.htm
http://plymouthlibrary.org/trail.htm

Check into Junaluska, the Cherokee chief who saved Andrew Jackson's life at the Battle of Horsehoe Bend before Jackson became president. Junaluska said that had he known what Jackson was going to do to his people, he would've killed Jackson then and there.

Quote:
Another Promise Broken:
When the battle of Horseshoe Bend was over, Jackson is reported to have told Junaluska: “As long as the sun shines and the grass grows, there shall be friendship between us, and the feet of the Cherokee shall be toward the east.” In a few short years Junaluska would have occasion to recall those words with bitterness. When the great removal of the Cherokee began, Junaluska said: “If I had known that Jackson would drive us from our homes, I would have killed him that day at the Horseshoe.”

http://www.cherokee-nc.com/history.php?Name=Junaluska

As to what you so correctly referred to as "alternate" sources of history that must be checked if truth is to become known, look into a book entitled Little Bighorn Remembered by Herman J. Viola. It's the story of the Battle of the Little Bighorn from the Native Americans' points of view. Quite a different story than the one we learned in school!

And there's another "American Hero" that I loathe and despise: George Custer. Custer's guilded reputation as a great and brave soldier is mostly fiction begun and solidified by his wife, Libby and those American racists who thought the only good Indian was a dead Indian.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:11 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I can not call myself a well informed historian without more knowledge of the genocide of the American Indian.

You should not consider yourself a serious historian without studying the history of private individuals (central bankers) crow barring control of national finance away from various governments.

This practice started in 1694 when international banker William Patterson obtained the charter of the Bank of England. That is when the power of England's money system was first controlled by private hands.

Benjamin Franklin said that the primary reason for the Revolutionary War was the refusal of Englands central bankers to allow the colonists to print their own money.

A large percentage of government entities exist to further the ability of central bankers to exert absolute control over the population. Our military and our CIA have served admirably to protect us from foreign domination. Their latter day role is often to serve as collectors/enforcers for the central bankers (military) and overthrow fledgling democracies while installing tin pot dictators friendly to central bankers (CIA).

Central banking and international banking are two wings of the same bird.

Rothschild is the king of European central banking. Rockefeller is the king of American central banking. There are efforts as of late to consolidate the currency of the American dollar with the Euro. Central bankers have long desired a New World Order of one government. A government of which they exercise absolute power over. A government with no Constitution and no Bill of Rights.

They lack numbers and popularity but they have train loads of gold and control of most major politicians like Bush, Cheney, and Pelosi. Of course they also give direction to the 4000 members of the CFR and have legions of lieutenants carrying out their futwahs. Recognizing a need for more numbers and more surveillance, history has been turning without the sheep being aware of underlying motivations.

Iraq was about the only Muslim country with absolutely no ties to Al Queda. Saddam Hussein despised both terrorism and the right wing militant Islamists who engage in terorism. He was sitting on a lot of oil however and his proximity to Israel probably did not help.

The money behind central banking comes from oil more than anything else. Oil is the worlds biggest business. Oil is the reason that Rockefeller (1909) was the worlds richest man...ever. This money has been carefully hid and controlled via layers upon layers of trusts and foundations.

While we point our fingers at Bush, the truest beneficiaries of the overthrow of Iraq, Afghanistan, and Iran are the....central/international bankers who own controlling stock/ownership in companies like British Petroleum, Exxon/Mobil, Shell, Chevron. One of the first things that their agent, Paul Bremer, did was to allow them to install their banking charters in Iraq.

The central bankers lay at the top of the pyramid of power consisting largely of transnational corporate heads, illuminati, some high level masons, and controlling Zionists. Interestingly, Skull & Bones members often wind up as .... international/central bankers.

Of course nobody hates conspiratal exposes more than conspirators. Bush really did say "We are not going to tolerate ourageous conspiracy theories." Conspiracies happen every minute. They happen when more than one person decides to secretly commit an unethical act.

The recent media black out of Ron Paul is due to his number one position being the return of the control of our money system into our hands rather than a few private hands. Millions of people are dependant on positions created to increase the power of the central bankers of course. It is the central bankers who overthrew the small Constitutional Republic and replaced it with centralized government. The only logical outcome of this centralized governing power is a police state. Surveillance gives them power, control, and information on any possible competition.

One of their most recent acts is to consolidate the power of their control over the pharmaceutical industry. The FDA has expanded their powers with an 800 page dictum that will bankrupt the small vitamin manufacturers via cost prohibitive measures. The most effective combatant against cancer (laetrile) is illegal in most states. They prefer that you pony up tens of thousands and try to beat the odds against their conventional treatments.

As for me, I support the candidates who are not feeding at the trough of the central bankers. That would be Kucinich, Gavel, Edwards, and Paul. They don't have a snowballs chance in hell without being an agent of the central bankers but it is exhilirating to see courageous individuals dashing into the dragons mouth.

Once again, millions of jobs are made possible via various channels of central banking. They have either taken over or are in the process of taking over virtually everything that yields money or power. In their wake lies the cadavers of millions upon millions of innocents, dozens of young idealistic democracies, and your freedom.

Now you have a better idea why TV news does indeed lie. You needed that right? :)

Now you have a slightly better idea why I receive threats on virtually a weekly basis.

If you are a journalist...do not go down the path of exploring the power of central and international banking in a public manner.