It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:14 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 9/11 Gathering in Washington, DC
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 11:45 am 

A large event is being planned for Sunday, September 11 in Washington, DC by those who are calling for Impeachment of Bush and Cheney for high crimes and misdemeanors including 9/11 and the war crimes that followed it.

To get on the mailing list for further details as they develop, contact the planning committee at: SeeyainDCon911@yahoo.com

On the web: http://911impeachpartydc.blogspot.com/

Matthew Arnold (1822 - 1888), 'Sohrab and Rustum,' 1853

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:53 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:58 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

look the liberals already tried this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:03 pm 

Buckshot you support TREASON against your own country. You support people who murder americans. I just hope it's because your ignorant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:37 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
ECSMOKELOC Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:03 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buckshot you support TREASON against your own country. You support people who murder americans. I just hope it's because your ignorant.

do you have some evidence to support this theory? or is this just another rant out of anger?

i don't believe you saw me in the picture protesting the liberation of iraq..
and what people am i supporting that are murding americans?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:13 pm 

The evidence is all over the forum. I am not angry. I am amazed at the number of americans who will not accept the truth when it shits on their shoes. I will let you figure out your last question yourself, because that is the only way you will ever accept it. I am not trying to force my opinions on you, but I would like to ask you two questions. What do you believe happened on 9/11/2001 and who was responsible?

Post subject: Never commit to truth
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:37 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

You know those neocon artists. Flip flop flip flop. Never commit or admit to their right or wrong attitude. Just keep the meatgrinder churning. Theres money in blood.

There are slaves who fear to speak, for the fallen and the weak.

Post subject: Thanks buttshot
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:55 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Hey, thanks for showing us the light, what a site. Check this out.
Butt- are you really a commie?

http://www.workers.org/2005/world/imperialism-0526/
Danger of new adventures as U.S. losing grip on world events
By Fred Goldstein
Published May 19, 2005 9:07 PM

There are slaves who fear to speak, for the fallen and the weak- Buttshot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:31 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

ONE MORE TIME:

BUCKY, WHAT DID IRAQ HAVE TO DO WITH 9/11?

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Re: Thanks buttshot
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:40 pm 
Deal With It!

DO.g's wrote:
Hey, thanks for showing us the light, what a site. Check this out.
Butt- are you really a commie?

I've had the very same thought.

Although I think that he's more of a David Horowitz sort of commie.

I know that you've seen it... I love the Horowitz as Mao picture.

http://tvnewslies.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1383

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:27 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

As a resident of New York State, I wish everyone would stop using 9-11 as their personal platform.

Pro-war people use it as their excuse to support this assinine war, and most of them live a thousand miles away and didn't know anyone who died that day...but it's a convenient "patriotic" tool.

And, what really got my goat, is that just days afterward, local firemen were stopping traffic with boots in hand, looking for hand-outs at every intersection, playing on the sympathy of the dumb public. Soon afterward, every flea market was adorned with "twin tower" tiffany lamps....UGH!! Soon afterwards, you saw ads on TV for commerative coins, artists paintings, and some silver minted commerative garbage. So, if the government was cashing in on 9-11, why not the greedy slobs as well?

Then, in a special concert to honor the firemen and cops who lost their lives on 9-11, there was a free concert in NewYork City...and, it was televised....remember that? rolling stoned were there and many many others...including many politicians...all to honor the fallen "heros". Anyways, when Hillary Clinton got on stage, many of them booed...a real turn off...especially since this was supposed to be for the families of those who died.

That was foul, rude and out-right wrong for those firemen to do that and when i saw that I made up my mind I would NOT give nor support any fire department whatsoever. If they felt that they were above gratitude, then they don't deserve my hard earned money.

Bottom line: stop exploiting 9-11...get over it..it's done and in the past...move on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 1:13 am 

Specifically, who are you talking about when you say exploiting? It's not fair to say that everyone who painted a picture of the WTC towers and made money is person exploiting the tragedy. However, just as many people did and are continuing to do that now, so i understand your frustration and the point you are trying to make.

Not all the firefighters and police officers of New York did that. I can't say that for a fact because I have never been to NYC, but the chances are slim.

The people who are using the events of 9/11/2001 to advance their own personal agendas, are the very people the 9/11 truth movement is trying to expose.

I did not know Hilary Clinton was booed during the concert. Who do you think were the people who had no respect for the families that lost loved ones?

If everyone just gets over it and moves on, the very opposite of what you want will happen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:37 am 

Why don't we get over 9/11 and move on? Because if our government got away with planning and carrying out the attacks on 9/11 and they were so successful at it (allowing us to benefit in the invasion and occupation and war profiteering of two nations as well as developing a mighty tight police state) what in the world makes you think that they are not right now planning another Pearl Harbor yet again?

Any good patriot is right now trying to expose the true malevolence of a government who would create and execute a mass murder of nearly 2,800 of its own.

Are you not horrified and disgusted and appalled at this behavior? Does not this gut-wrenching horror make you also want to alert the masses of the true evil that is responsible for this inside job?

Matthew Arnold (1822 - 1888), 'Sohrab and Rustum,' 1853

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:18 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

ECSMOKELOC: I'm referring to the countless number of people who exploit 9-11 for greed. When i mentioned fire departments pan-handling at intersections, I was talking about ALL of them. I live in upstate New York, 450 miles from NYC, and they were at every intersection, stopping cars and holding their boots up for a hand-out. This even included volunteer fire departments, as well as munincipals. I had to be an "asshole" and tell a couple of them off.

The audiance at the concert was firemen and policemen. If you saw that nationally televised event, it was intended for them and those of them who died. And, yes, they did in fact, boo Ms. Clinton. When that happened I made up my mind, that if they were that inconsiderate, then my money isn't going to them.

Bergengal: I can't really believe that the government was behind, or in any way responsible for 9-11. Too many facts are in to support that. However, I do believe that not everything being told is truthful, and I do believe that other outside influences played a part. I won't explain that for fear of being called a nazi.

Until some true facts come to light, I can't believe in what you do. This is like saying we never landed on the moon and that it was all a hollywood stunt.

9-11 happened and it's over with. families have been paid very well for their losses and they moved on...why can't others? Let's all of us stop exploiting 9-11 for our causes and move on to further educate people about how messed up the present government is without using the souls of those victims. No one will ever prove the government had anything to do with 9-11, unless some secret document is revealed , or, unless someone steps forward who was directly involved and speaks their mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 1:23 pm 

mga

Do some more research and you will uncover the truth. You are heading in the wrong direction. You are doing exactly what the government that you are disgusted with wants you to do. Secret documents have been revealed and people directly involved have stepped forward. If you really have the 9/11 families in your best interest, you should dig deeper.

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE HAPPENED AND WHO WAS INVOLVED?