It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:40 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:09 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Speaking of 'Sheeple' :lol: I recently read an article that has a brief yet exacting statement or reasoning that explains most every thing. :wink:

Quote:
The shareholders of Federal Reserve, part of the same group of elite families that owns the bank of England, created the IMF and World bank to siphon government funds. Then they effectively steal the real assets of the third world countries that take their loans in some cases at 42% interest. These global loan sharks secure the water, power and roads which are then handed over to private, piratical, letter of mark companies.

The heads of such companies, together with the central banks come together within elite institutions such as the Bilderberg group to pull together their policies and discuss how to proceed.

Bilderberg have sworn to bring about what Jose Barroso, President of the European Commission and a Bilderberg member, refers to as the "post-industrial revolution," which in layman's terms translates as a global economic crash, another great depression and the total evisceration of the middle class. They are intent on achieving this by ensuring oil prices soar via a combination of conflict in the middle east and encouraging fears over peak oil.

At the 2005 Bilderberg meeting sources inside the group told reporters Daniel Estulin and Jim Tucker, who have built up a credible reputation for accurately forecasting future events based on leaks from Bilderberg conferences, that the elite wanted to consolidate by bringing down the standard of living in the US and Europe, fearing that the middle class is out of control and has been granted too much credit which must be offset by a phase of consolidation.

We now see figures like Alan Greenspan re-iterating the exact same mantra, that there has been too much "irrational exuberance".

Greenspan is now being lauded for doing the job of publicly destroying confidence in the dollar, publicly trying to destroy confidence in the banks, and publicly trying to destroy the economy, enabling a consolidation during a recession as set out exactly in globalist blueprints.

500 billion globally has been pumped in not to save the markets, but to ensure a slow, gradual, non-panic inducing decline.

It is disgusting to see the very people, the elite central bankers that the founding fathers of the U.S. fought against, the very veracious criminals that took over the economy and bankrupted the country, present themselves as salvation.

It was the banks that issued the credit, the banks that overprinted the money and the banks that sent credit cards to 17 year old high school graduates. When the elite start positioning themselves, blaming the fallout of their own actions on scapegoats and posing as our guardians, alarm bells should be ringing.

Two and a half years ago they tried to pop the real estate bubble, a year and a half ago they tried again, and this year they have succeeded. While allowing credit to continue, the central banks had the larger institutions stop buying paper securities, now that has caused a major restriction in the issuance of credit. They are not the saviors, they are the perpetrators.

The crisis is an engineered one on behalf of a global elite who have long pushed for increased regionalization, a single currency and a market they can monopolize more effectively.

http://infowars.net/articles/september2 ... enspan.htm

This is the man that purposely allowed the bubble to expand to the size of burst. Simply by not enforcing the Federal Reserves very own guidelines on loaning money and printing it at will. :evil:

Take a good look he is probably one of those ' Lizard People ' that David Icke is always harping about.

http://www.google.com/search?q=David+Ic ... US208US215

You really have to just stand back and love it. Hell enjoy the ride. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject: Too big for me.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:28 am 
That is all interesting, and certainly there are global manipulators of wealth. That sort of thing is beyond my ken. I am not knowledgeable enough about global economics to say anything about that.

The matters I comment on are mostly things I know about. It is safer that way. That way, no matter what argument someone comes up with, I know what the truth is and cannot be swayed by falsehoods.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:31 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!