It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:03 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: IRS beaten in Federal Court !!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:22 pm 

Shreveport attorney, Tom Cryer, won a unanimous NOT GUILTY verdict in federal district court defeating the IRS's claim that Tom "willfully" failed to file federal income tax returns. Tom refused to file tax returns because the IRS could not show him any law making him liable for 'filing' a tax return. NOW, nothing in this Internet Video Press Release is intended to recommend that you cease to file tax returns or meet other demands of the IRS lawful or otherwise. PLEASE... PLEASE... PLEASE do nothing that will give the IRS any excuse to cut you from the herd and drag you off to its slaughterhouse! However, we do urge you to visit TruthAttack . org and fight this grand theft by deception under the protection of your FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS!
See the Video................ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5Of8M1MZJQ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:32 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Personally, I like the federal income tax. As far as I know, it is the only progressive tax in the country, although the regressives have managed to convince middle and lower income people to vote against their own interest to make it much less progressive than it used to be. I wish state income taxes were also progressive. And, we need to restore the top marginal income tax rate back to 70%, where it was before Reagan began the "Righties for the Rich" revolution.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:35 pm 
Involved
Involved

I like it too, sholess!

I think its great that the geniuses who run the Federal Govt (in effect) claim ownership of my labor, and--in their unending wisdom--are able to determine just how much of the fruits of my labor I'm "allowed" to keep!

It gives me a warm, fuzzy, feeling inside when I see 1/3 of my paycheck (I make under $50K/year--in the highest tax bracket in 'liberal' California!) taken for the glorious expansion of the welfare/warfare State!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:08 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Shaggy5 wrote:
I like it too, sholess!

I think its great that the geniuses who run the Federal Govt (in effect) claim ownership of my labor, and--in their unending wisdom--are able to determine just how much of the fruits of my labor I'm "allowed" to keep!

It gives me a warm, fuzzy, feeling inside when I see 1/3 of my paycheck (I make under $50K/year--in the highest tax bracket in 'liberal' California!) taken for the glorious expansion of the welfare/warfare State!

You pay to live in this country. What is it i hear right wingers always say.... "freedom isnt free".

If you dont wanna pay taxes, your gonna hove to move somewhere less civilized.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:04 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

This country has dropped out of the top 50 countries in terms of freedom. It is dropping like a 'bomb' under the Bushbarians.

Pun intended.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:22 am 
Involved
Involved

Assh&les defending the IRS, omfg!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:44 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Shaggy5 wrote:
Assh&les defending the IRS, omfg!

Go back to Protest Warriors and defend Halliburton.

“Taxes, after all, are dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society.”- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

“I like to pay taxes. With them I buy civilization."- Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

http://www.governmentisgood.com/articles.php?aid=17