It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:01 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Very Important News
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:34 pm 

I have a close friend who is a retired Navy radio operator that is involved in HAM radio as a hobby. Just yesterday he showed me a copy of one of the popular magazines for HAM radio users and what was inside this was truly astounding. Contained as if this were normal everyday talk was very specific information on the plans of FEMA and Homeland Security for the upcoming "attack".
Both organisations will be guarding state borders to prevent movement between states. They didn't describe this "attack" as a possibility, They actually stated that these events were definately going to take place and that it would be very shortly after our kids go back to school.
The only reason they would wait to conduct this attack until after school starts is for the same reason the Khmir Rouge in Cambodia did and that was to seperate the children from the parents. They have already done practice drills for this which I found at www.infowars.com.
This is something to consider and plan for when we send our kids back to school this month.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:49 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi, FTW,

If this very important news [/i was published in a popular magazine for HAM radio users, who sprung the leak? Somebody with inside info had to be willing to give the info to the magazine publisher, knowing it was going to be published. I'd say he or she has become a whistle blower who may have numbered days IF the information is true.

Surely a HAM radio user magazine would be responsible enough to contact the proper authorities about such a plot...at least the ACLU...they're rather independent, most of the time.

Please be specific with the specifics,,,post them here...if the plans are already in a national magazine, we won't be the first to know, will we?

In fact, national media would [i]have
to report this...it would create ratings and scare everyone to death...one of the things the Bushies are counting on to help him get elected...FEAR. THIS is right up their ally.

Don't fall for it, FTW...take this info cautiously and with a grain of salt...research, ask questions, and then go from what your good brain tells you is true.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: RE; catherine Very Important news
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:01 pm 

catherine,
First of all there are only certain groups of people who are involved in the radio operations, so the likelyhood of becoming a huge issue is extremely small. I find information that is or could be of possible importance, I send it to the people. I am not a writer! I don't follow ANY journalistic protocol whatsoever! I write what comes from my Uranium poisoned mind and if it could be relevent to helping the world, I send it!
I know the literature contained within the guide in which I found this is on the same level as information posted to police, FBI etc. If you don't want to believe it than you have that right. But don't feed me ANY crap about you relying on your own personal mind to get you out of trouble when the world comes crashing down around you. The truth is that this country is on it's way out and we are all in it together. so if we don't work together to find the truth, it will never be found.so instead of scrutinizing my words, help me find the truth!

Post subject: Hey, I'm on your side!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi, FTW...

I apologize if I offended you, but if you've read any of my posts here you'll realize that I have to have hard evidence for something like what you're talking about, and I'm sure you would alert anyone you could, just as I would, if you had knowledge that would help make us more secure.

In fact, the headline at CNN (not a very reliable news site...just pops up when I go online) right now is all of the talk about terrorist threats again to New York and New Jersey sites...but again as vague as ever, except for the "map" of possible targets. That sounds exactly what you were talking about...is it?

So again, as I asked before, quite politely, please help me find the truth by giving specifics...do you have a link to the magazine you mentioned, for example, where the article might be online. Once links are found, it can be ascertained how reliable the info is...Jesse, the moderator of this site, would be the first one I'd alert because he has all kinds of resources to check into what others are saying or not saying. You can send him a private message by just clicking on his name or using the icons at the top of the main page.

One great concern I have is the Bush administration's penchant for crying out that we're under a terrorist threat...everytime things are going a bit difficult for Bush...Kerry is coming off the DNC like a rocket and Bush is looking a bit mauled, with rumors mounting about his drug use and his mood swings...we have a growing group called Republicans for Kerry...and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if something of great magnitude doesn't happen before the election...just to put the fear back into the people so they will all turn their weary eyes to Bush for leadership..(gag).

I'm not a Chicken Little, and nor are many people who post on this board...that's one reason why we're here.

So, YOU help us all find truth...this is one of the best sites on the net for such things as that, along with www.takebackthemedia.com and others that can be accessed via it and TVNL...give me a specific link to that magazine article, please.

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:51 am 

Catherine,

You, in no way, shape or form have offended me, I scrutinize what info I get just as much as you, probably more. I will have a hard copy of the info in which I wiil send to jesse on tuesday and we can scrutinize this together. The fact is that many have a tendancy to terribly underestimate the true scale of this deception. If most people knew the true magnatude of whats really happening, they would probably kill themselves.

This lie that is happening is on a scale that would explode ANY Richter scale if it were to measure deception. The ultimate plan of PNAC is bad enough. Now magnify this plan times 1000 and you have the true scale of this lie and it's quite literally on a worldwide scale. This is why all tidbits of information must be scrutinized, not from me but from the source, I've lived the life of war and deception and it's not a pretty thing to live.
Having morals in a world of lies, trickery and deception is a difficult life to live. I don't know you from adam, who knows, for all I know, you could be part of the lies and deception. I Don't trust ANYBODY until they give me a reason to do so. I simply logged on to this site and thought you had some interesting things to say so I posted some info that I thought may have some interest in relation to whats happening in the world today, maybe things some people have not previously considered as possibilities. Personally, I'd like to solve this puzzle before another catastrophe takes place, not after.
Maybe if you understand some background on me you may better understand where I'm coming from. First I have a relatively large military background, Even then I scrutinized what was happening around me, through this, I was able to call the Oklahoma bombing just days before it happened. I also quite accurately predicted the twin tower "attacks". I gather tons of information, eliminate the junk and find the most likely result from the intel that I find. This, with common sense and a certain knowledge of the way the system works, has been very effective in predicting things to come. I'm just concerned about the future of mankind and right now, things look pretty bleak for our futures and our childrens futures. But theres no magic pill that will cure the things to come, and if we don't fight for whats right we won't have the lives that we have right now to enjoy in the future. This is our new reality in the name of the new world order and the American Federal Empire that we will soon be called. No more United States of America if PNAC and the Neocons have their way. It's what we do today that will affect the tomorrow that we'll be forced to live. The signs are all around us as to the kind of future they have in store for us and if we don't do our best to prevent it, we'll only have ourselves to blame, constantly saying to ourselves "what could we have done" or " we should have done this or that". That doesn't fly with me, I was born free and dammit, I'm going to stay that way, PERIOD! Good luck! You're Going to need it.

Post subject: Very Important News
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:19 am 

Hi,FTW,thanks for the information.
For at least a few years,I have read of this probability,as they already have built many very large prisons,(high-tech concentration camps) all over.
Not prisons for hardened criminals,but for regular people just like us.I sincerely hope,that whatever they are planning,will be prevented in time.
But,I hope that all reading these posts on this,and other related issues,will also realize,that if they pull something off,they will be counting on touching off mass rioting,and people cannot let them manipulate them in the type of situation,where people start turning on each other,as that is another plan of theirs.
If this comrs to pass,people must know,that they will also take over
all public transportation,and if it was worse case scenario,all personal property,and physical freedom also.
There are already Executive Orders in place for just such a event.
In 1994,President Clinton issued
Executive Order 12919,transferring
all executive orders authority,to the presidents security advisor.
Executive orders become law if not voided by Congress within 60 days.
(I guess that is past tense now,thanks to the SS ANTI-PATRIOT ACT.) That was bad enough,but did anyone hear about it when Clinton issued that order? I did'nt,but he did,they don't tell people,till after its done!
As of 2000,here are some others,that by now are much worse:

10995:All communications media seized by the federal government.

10997:Seizure of all electric power and fuels,including gasoline and minerals.

10998:Seizure of all food resources,farms,and farm equipment.

10999:Seizure of all kinds of transportation,including personal cars,and control of all highways and seaports.

1100:Seizure of all civilians for work under federal supervision.

1101:Federal takeover of all health,education,and welfare.

1102:Postmaster General empowered to register every man,woman,and child in the United States.

1103:Seizure of all aircraft and airports by federal government.

1104:Housing and finance authority may shift population from one locality to another.Complete integration.

1105:Seizure of all railroads,inland waterways,and storage facilities.

11051:The Director of the Office of Emergency Planning authorized to put executive orders into effect in "times of increased international tension or financial crisis."
He is also to perform such additional functions as the president may direct.

It is obvious these orders have very specific purposes,as well as specific results.Undoubtedly,it is not to maintain the constitutional rights of Americans.
(IN THE ABOVE ORDERS,I MAY HAVE FERGOT TO ADD A 0 IN THE NUMBERS.
THERE LISTED AS:10995
11051)

They have also hired foreign
"law enforcement personnel" to enforce parts of this.
So,I urge all,to take these warnings very seriously,as we are facing this threat now.
What FTW is telling us is correct.
I know some of this,only by reading certain books,etc.
I believe FTW,understands better than I,and a lot of us,so,we must be vigilant.
This has been planned for the US for a long time.
They,have bankrupted the country,by stealing from all for many years,and this is one of the reasons this all is in place.
Please read FTWs post again,then read the Executive Orders all ready issued by 2000,and you will see,that this has been planned for a very long time,I'm sure,even way before 1994.

I pray this will be prevented.
Don't let monoploly press,dull you're senses.Get you're real news from trusted internet sites.
This one is very good,and so are:

rense.com
whatreallyhappened.com
internationalclearinghouse.com
globalresearch.ca

These are just a few good ones too.

carly101

Post subject: Marines-"Train For Crown Control" in West Virginia
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:02 am 

Rense.com
Marines Train For 'Crown
Control' In West Virginia
Portland Indymedia.org
8-2-4

ABC TV News last night (Saturday, July 31) aired a story of Marines "training" on the streets of a West Virginia town for crowd control and urban combat. A series of chilling video clips showed Marines in full riot gear moving forward in rank while beating nightstick-like batons in unison against the plastic riot shields they carried.

The scene was identical to many recent protests where similarly armed police have used such tactics to steamroller protestors. Other video showed a new type of "non-lethal" stun grenade and various hardware such as rubber bullets for use in controlling/dispersing large crowds. The news commentator said the exercises were being conducted on the streets of small-town America to give Marines a feel for how real people would react to their presence. The official "explanation" for these exercises is that the Marine participants will soon be deployed to Iraq, where they will use their training to quell street protests.

Several questions/observations come to mind:

1. Why are Marines being trained in these type of police tactics at all? Aren't we spending a gazillion dollars to train Iraqi police to handle these very situations?

2. What is the interest of the United States in using such intimidation tactics on crowds of ordinary Iraqi citizen demonstrators? Apparently there is no fear that such protestors would represent an armed threat, otherwise the marines would be battle-equipped, not carrying batons and shields and other "non-lethal" toys.

3. What sort of large-scale "street protests" is the U.S. anticipating in Iraq - and why? Haven't they been insisting that only a few "foreign insurgents" and diehard "Saddam supporters" were causing all the trouble?

4. To date, the only (non-combat) public protests in Iraq have been noisy but peaceful. Why the sudden interest in controlling these people to the point of screwing them down? Wasn't the (ostensible) purpose to "liberate" them, and to establish "democracy"? (Oh, forgot, this IS what democracy looks like. Silly me.)

5. People usually don't protest in significant ways or numbers unless there's something damned important to protest against. What does the U.S. know that it isn't saying about what they have in store for the long-suffering Iraqi people?

6. Is this "training" the Marines are receiving really intended to be useful on a practical level in Iraq, or will Iraq simply be Phase II of training to use these forces right here in America? I'm not a big fan of conspiracy theories, but it's a fact that the Bush administration has cancelled the Posse Comitatus Act and virtually eliminated the line between civilian and military control of civil affairs. Really makes me wonder about our own future and the potential for martial law.

After watching this on TV, I went looking for a transcript on the ABC News website. Nothing. Not even a reference. Maybe they just haven't updated yet - the last content listed was from Friday - but we shall see.

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/08/293801.shtml

Disclaimer
Email This Article
MainPage
http://www.rense.com

Post subject: FTW
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:52 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thank you, FTW, for clarifying a few things for me, and I'm glad you're contacting Jesse to see if he has any sources that can help explain your concerns further.

I am really looking forward to reading the actual report your friend mentioned if there's a link to the magazine...there are quite a few HAM radio magazines available. I did a google search after reading your post but there was so much info, and I didn't have enough knowledge about that subject to narrow it down, although I did ask for HAM Radio and National Security, HAM Radio and FEMA, etc...

Quote:
The fact is that many have a tendancy to terribly underestimate the true scale of this deception. If most people knew the true magnatude of whats really happening, they would probably kill themselves

Well, I hope no one resorts to such a final act as suicide, otherwise no one will be around to fight to preserve our way of life. I, for one, would never, ever contemplate such a way out of difficulty.

I will be voting for John Kerry in November because I am convinced that if Bush goes back in we will become a nation of ultra-right, ultra-Christian religious theocratic government, with no rights except as determined by a tribunal of theocrats and PNAC delegates.

Our Constitution will be obsolete, especially after Bush packs the Supreme Court with at least four more ultra-conservatives like Scalia.

That's how I'm going to fight, (until I am convinced otherwise by whatever evidence comes along)...by voting and doing all I can to get Kerry elected in November, which is our only hope for doing anything to get us away from the path our country is taking right now.

Here is a list of people that would like to see the PNAC become a way of life for America: Watch for them in the media and especially at the RNC in late August or September, whichever it is. Watch for the way they report the news, advance the cause of the Bushies, and crow the theocracy Bush wants to set up.

GEORGE W. BUSH (DUBYA), Karl Rove, Rush Limbaugh, Jack Straw, Jeb Bush, Neil Bush, Peggy Noonan, Anne Coulter, Barbara Bush, Donald Rumsfeld, George Bush Sr, Condoleeza Rice, Aaron Brown, Wolf Blitzer, Pat Robertson, Tony Blair, Dick Cheney, Jack Cafferty, Gale Norton, Ann Coulter, John Poindexter, Ariel Sharon, James Bakker, Anthony Scalia, John Ashcroft, Ahmad Chalabi, Newt Gingrich, Lester Holt, Bill O'Reilly, Richard Perle, Tom Ridge, Tim Russert, Rupert Murdoch, Jay Garner, William Kristol, Franklin Graham, Tommy Thomson, Dr. W. David Hager, Michael Savage, Paul Wolfowitz, Jerry Falwell, Katherine Harris, Andrew H. Card, JR., Colin Powell, Christie Todd Whitman, David Frum, Ken Lay, Brit Hume, Karen Hughes, and Gen. Richard B. Myers.

And rubbing his hands with glee everytime a terror alert goes out is Osama bin Laden, because Bush has done more for him since the invasion of Iraq than he could have ever done for himself. bin Laden doesn't want to see Bush defeated, I believe....why should he? I wouldn't doubt if these terror "discoveries" aren't designed by Bennie himself just to instill fear in us and make us return Bush to the White House. No "real threat" is imminent, IMHO, because if something happens, Bush and Ridge have failed with their Homeland Security and their Free Speech Zones...it's a Catch-22 for Bush, but he's too stupid to know that.

We'd better have our passports and our bags packed if we don't want to live in the government Bush is planning to put into place for us.

I believe that with all my heart.

Catherine

Please keep

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:53 pm 

Catherine,

You will find NO links or posts on the net to reference ANY information I quoted you. This, as I stated is on a level not available to the average citizen. There is absolutely no websites to access this level of information, I will send Jesse the copies directly from this source on tuesday and you will see just how deep the magnatude of the situation really is.

If you vote for Kerry, Quite honestly, YOU ARE SIGNING YOUR OWN DEATH WARRANT. Kerry has the same agenda as Bush and you WILL become the slave that I have warned you about. Republican, Demacrat, It no longer matters, They ARE puppets to the wealthy "controllers" of the world, NOTHING MORE! He can feed you all the lies and have many well rehearsed lines as to the prospective changes he has planned but the truth of the matter is that the Bildebergs are the ones that chose Edwards as Kerry's VP running mate NOT KERRY. WAKE UP! Your life is at stake here. What you decide is up to you, but make an informed decision when you vote, don't vote for Kerry just because he has soothing words that make you feel that things will be better if he gets in office. LIES, LIES, LIES. Just last month Kerry wanted to send 40,000 more troops to Iraq, Now, he says we don't need more troops. He is highly indecisive and is only a puppet to the Bildebergs. You'll see very soon the real agenda of these fanatics, and then and only then will you understand what is really happening to this planet. You are obviously mesmerised by their soothing words and you have made your choice. Just try to see the bigger picture on a worldwide scale. there is much more to what is happening than meets the eye, don't allow yourself to be deceived by their empty promises. I have tried to lead you to the water, but I cannot force you to take a drink. Good luck.

FTW

Post subject: FTW
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:10 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
Just yesterday he showed me a copy of one of the popular magazines for HAM radio users and what was inside this was truly astounding. Contained as if this were normal everyday talk was very specific information on the plans of FEMA and Homeland Security for the upcoming "attack".

"popular magazines for HAM radio users....specific information....plans of FEMA and Homeland Security....??? (My italics)

FTW...HAM radio operators like to TALK...that's why they're radio operators. Your first post says the info was in a popular magazine for these people..POPULAR MAGAZINE...that probably means, conservatively, a few hundred thousand subscribers. AND they're going to keep quiet about this? Come on, FTW...at the very least, someone would alert CSPAN, ACLU, or hopefully every SBI agency in all 50 states if they couldn't trust the FBI.

Quote:
You will find NO links or posts on the net to reference ANY information I quoted you. This, as I stated is on a level not available to the average citizen. There is absolutely no websites to access this level of information, I will send Jesse the copies directly from this source on tuesday and you will see just how deep the magnatude of the situation really is.

Now, FTW...compare the first and second quotes...do they make sense? Are they believable, even if they are against the purveyor of lies and half-truths we know the Bush Administration to be?

You can't have it both ways, FTW...sorry, no cigar...you've just lost me as even giving this tale a small portion of credibility UNLESS Jesse and his staff here at TVNL confirm it in an editorial or a personal announcement.

Is Jesse going to inform all of us, or is this info for his eyes only? Jesse and the TVNL are very determined to offer sources and links to anything they write about...read some of their editorials. They never take a stand on anything that can't be backed up with source information, and if it's an opinion, they state as such. That's the mark of integrity that makes this board what it is...prove your point with sources and links.

Whatever, I look forward to being given specifics sometime this week, no later than Friday.

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: The ham radio thing ..
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:55 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Hi,

Well, they can't be to many, the top / main one is QST magazine. You should be able to buy this one on the News stand. They are monthly. Hams get them with a subscription to ARRL I think. I believe it is less money if one opt's out on getting the magazine. For years, it was only available to Hams, but not anymore. If the Magazine store or whatever carries them. I'm betting it was sometime in the past 6 months. http://www.arrl.org/qst

Another is CQ magazine. Also can be found on Magazine racks. There is two different versions of CQ Magazine. The main one and another for VHF enthusiast. Meaning - above 50-Mhz. [url]http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/  [/url]

There is a Canadian version called - The Canadian Amateur. Only available to Ham operators. http://www.rac.ca/tca.htm

Ham Radio and Emergency Communications, go hand in hand. Hams can handle communications traffic in disaster or whatever. Even if the phone lines go down, Most hams are pretty prepared. Like, ARES - Amateur Radio Emergency Service. [url]http://www.ares.umd.edu/  [/url] RACES - Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service. [url]http://www.races.net/voluntr.html  [/url] A while ago and maybe still, there was / is only 256 Dial-tones. Once they are tied up, that is it for communications via phone lines, until one frees up. As you can see, if something big happens like 911, they can get tied up pretty fast. As a matter of fact, Canada has EMO -  Emergency Measures Organization. http://www.gnb.ca/cnb/emo-omu/index-e.asp Hams play a big part in EMO. Also, Provincial Emergency Program http://www.pep.bc.ca/%20and%20it's CEPR - Community Emergency Program Review. http://www.pep.bc.ca/cepr/review.html and The International Joint Operations Command Conference -IJOCC - http://www.fireinternational.net/publication.asp?pubid=13&nav=3&exid=67 "will seek to find the answers by gathering together the global experts in the areas of Incident Command and Terrorism - 2004." FEMA, http://www.fema.org can cross the border. Canada already has coded signs (road signs and etc,) for such things. That is, "Quadrant Sign Code" ...  TACMARS / Tackamarks.

I'm trying to track down the ham radio article mentioned by FTW. I'll post if I can come up with anything pertinent. When did you first hear about this story in the Magazine FTW? Do you know any dates? Was it QST maybe? Anything you can tell me, might help me track it down.

Readers will find the linked info (above) from some of these sites, cross back and forth across the border, which shows coordination between both Countries through these programs. Meaning they are interconnected. So, it seems that the same things are in operation via these kind of programs. There all about getting prepared for some unknown emergency. The information and groups connected are many and the information presented, is like a bottomless pit. I don't know how long it would take a person to read it all? if they could, but it would be a very long long time.

More on this stuff later ...

All for now,

Sir-Irate

Post subject: Sir...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:12 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think FTW was a troll...he never answered my last post, which was a reasonable response, and the two posts he'd made just didn't jive, as I showed with quotes, and today was his deadline for me to give his story any credible merit.

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Seems odd to me ...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:04 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Hi,

Yes, I read the quotes and etc. I've been looking on the Ham Radio boards and haven't seen a single word that mentions such an article.

Guess we got to wait and see if he sends anything to Jesse.

If not, then .. well, you know.

Sir-Irate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:25 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

Quote:
we have a growing group called Republicans for Kerry

Thank you, Catherine, for being honest, although it was patently obvious from your postings that you are just trying to convert this forum into a presidential campaign. :wink: