It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:44 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: memory of the camps
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:10 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/camp/

Post subject: Re: memory of the camps
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:08 am 
Deal With It!

Everyone should visit one.

I was to Dachau over 10 years ago and I can't go more than a day or so without having thoughts of my visit.

In a nut shell the visit was disturbing and creepy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:57 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
Everyone should visit one.

I would like to visit at least Auschwitz someday, if I thought it wouldn't haunt me the rest of my life. I'm too sensitive to places like that, although it hasn't stopped me from indulging my interests in history. I feel the same way after I've visited a Civil War historical site or battlefield. I tend to reflect on the human emotions that I think still linger in those places.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: What is his purpose? Compassion? Unlikely.
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:39 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Why do you think Bucky posted that. Do you think he has a morbid fascination with the oppressed and secretly wants to be a part of the 21st century genocide when the neocons take over? If he keeps his standing in the party , I hear he's a shoe in for gatekeeper or toastmaster of Auschwitz/Gulag USA.

I don't know if you read 'Modernity and the Holocaust' by Zygmunt Bauman yet. He has a different take on the reasons for the holocaust, and to prove his point, he goes through the Milgram experiment files and rises above the 'Experts" take, on Milgrams results. :shock: From the conclusions of these tests he deduces that this is not an isolated incident and we are capable of these horrors at any time, for the very reasons that the so called 'Experts' found as out of character.

This is done by calling people fags and niggers etc. as it builds you up and puts them in their place.

Their method is to dehumanize the 'OTHERS' and create a condition of racism, bigotry and hatred, fragment authority, and isolate each level of the process so that each person is subject to authority but believes that a higher authority is ordering each level. This is what Hitler did to the Jews. As incentive- the pays not bad. Keep your mouth shut and KILLKILLKILL. Then pack up at your end of shift and go home to your wife and kids- an ordinary man who loves and cares only for HIS wife and children(family values?), can still sleep at nite but is willing to do the bidding of the structure with compunction and without a hint of compassion, and excuse it to permission from authority. Just an ordinary man, doing his job.

Who are you trying to kid Buttf@#k!!! You support the structure of poverty, mother and baby murderers in the world and try to tell us your hands are clean. Not to mention the 10,000 women and newborns that die every day, because of the simple things like clean water, adequate food, basic medicines and birth control. The neo's are so self righteous here in America about birth control that they must project it upon the 'OTHER' as a form of birth control.

I don't think Bucky realises what a horrible group we have at the top of the world- that wants no birth control in America- so they can keep the military stocked with young, naiive, fresh meat. He is a subtle agent of authority and obedience who doesn't care what he's supporting. Just as long as he's well paid. They have a name for slime like you Buttshit,-Mercenary. You'd sell out and prove you're a man without honor or principles as soon as it got tough or you were bribed. This is the mindset of a TRAITOR. So don't be the pot calling the kettle black, when you come on this site. You are of the same slime as the weasels you support. Bush has BETRAYED the world.

2004- if Bush ran here-
US- 51% -Bush, China- 83%- Kerry, Canada- 72%- Kerry, UK- 79%-Kerry, France- 92%- Kerry, Russia-83%-Kerry, Germany- 92%- Kerry, Japan- 82%- Kerry.

Looks like a pattern developing and once again, you're WRONG. Once you step outside Insultown usa, you get a clear picture of the damage, in the name of peace, that your rogue leaders have inflicted upon america.

Think back to 911, the aftermath, where even the moslem world was sympathetic to what happened to america, and what you have now. Turns out that a majority of people don't think that Bush and Cheney have clean hands in this. Oh and that should include all the dumb f#@ks , the9/10ths that watch your media propaganda. Remember, that is only the ones that profess to watching TV to get their news, so that is not an accurate count of what americans think! Safe to say that at least half of america doesn't agree with you or Bush. What's that smell in the air? Haven't smelled that since at least 1972-73. Memories, the sweet smell of imPEACHES in the air. Hope they send Bush and company to the world court to face charges.

Chew on this Bucktooth- 400 people in the world have more money than the poorest 3 BILLION people in the world. Do you think that"s fair? This is what 'Bush Incorporated' is protecting from the American people. That, like you, he's nothing more than a 'Running DOG lackey of the Bourgeoisie.

Cathy, I've been busy checking out sites on the Neocon agenda and I remembered seeing a site here where I can post in secret. I just can't find it. Is Buttshot allowed there?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:16 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

bla bla bla.............man just stuff that crap back down your throat .you rant like a child , your "non" facts are wrong, and you are just a typical bush hater . you are one of those people who had to see a shrink when kerry lost. now you have nothing better to do than puke garbage.

remember angry little boys don't always get their way..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 2:00 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

If you dispute the story, put up some facts to back your side of it otherwise you're just talking out of your nethers... ass usual...

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 2:02 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

buckshot wrote:
bla bla bla.............
remember angry little boys don't always get their way..

That's right, and an angry little boy like you should know, too...

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates

Post subject: Re: What is his purpose? Compassion? Unlikely.
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:18 pm 
Deal With It!

DO.g's wrote:
I don't know if you read 'Modernity and the Holocaust' by Zygmunt Bauman yet. He has a different take on the reasons for the holocaust, and to prove his point, he goes through the Milgram experiment files and rises above the 'Experts" take, on Milgrams results. :shock: From the conclusions of these tests he deduces that this is not an isolated incident and we are capable of these horrors at any time, for the very reasons that the so called 'Experts' found as out of character.

Excellent Point! It mirrors Hannah Arendt's "banality of evil". It further mirrors what Ward Churchill had taken so much flak about with his statement referring to "Little Eichmanns" in his essay written immediately after 9/11.

Manipulate the public psyche and you can get them to do whatever you want them to. First is was Commies and Reds, now it's terrorists and Arabs.

The "I was only following orders" mindset still lives.

I've not read Bauman's book cover to cover... I've only skimmed it.

Do you think Bucky has read anything by Migram?
:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:59 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
TheStripey

If you dispute the story, put up some facts to back your side of it otherwise you're just talking out of your nethers... ass usual...

i was the one who posted the story dummy, do you even think before you hit submit?

unless your a nazi and the story about the death camps pissed you off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:07 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
DO.g's

Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:39 pm Post subject: What is his purpose? Compassion? Unlikely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you think Bucky posted that. Do you think he has a morbid fascination with the oppressed and secretly wants to be a part of the 21st century genocide when the neocons take over? If he keeps his standing in the party , I hear he's a shoe in for gatekeeper or toastmaster of Auschwitz/Gulag USA.

if this is your honest thoughts after that post you are a sick piece of shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:40 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

DO.g's wrote:

Quote:
Do you think he has a morbid fascination with the oppressed and secretly wants to be a part of the 21st century genocide when the neocons take over? If he keeps his standing in the party , I hear he's a shoe in for gatekeeper or toastmaster of Auschwitz/Gulag USA.

You support Bush and the PNAC-Neocons, bucky, and this type of control is exactly the kind of thing they want for our country. It's been a long, slow process, cooking on the back burner. With the Bush idiot at the helm, subject to the puppetmasters, what other conclusion should we draw about you? You don't believe the Bushies are liars, you don't believe Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, you think that religion should be mixed up with politics, you prefer the bible to the Constitution, and you refuse to take the blinders off...the perfect kind of PNAC toadie.

Yet, you think we're supposed to RESPECT you?

Here are a few things to chew on while you're contemplating the reputation you have built for yourself on this board:

http://www.oldamericancentury.org/submit_0025.htm

http://www.wired.com/news/evote/0,2645, ... _tophead_3

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... le6268.htm

http://www.oldamericancentury.org/14pts.htm

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:03 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Unlinked post deleted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:10 am 
Deal With It!

Is this the one?

http://www.sundayherald.com/32893

Bucky, why can't you include the damn link? I like to see the source.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:14 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

A book I read just awhile ago.

Norman G. Finkelstein

The Holocaust Industry

Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering.

All I can say is - Wow!

--

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]