It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:27 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Don't you just loves these emails?
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:50 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I must get at least 10-20 of these per week. It's amazing how many alleged "millionairs" live in Nigeria and are so willing to send their money to me!! LOL

mike
NIKY PLAZA 5th FLOOR FLAT 4
24 AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA LAGOS NIGERIA
My Pivate E-mail Address Is; dr_mike89hotmail.com

Dear friend

I am . mike, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to late Mr. A John Shannon, a national of your country, who used to work with Aspanda Development Union.( here-in after referred to as my client). On the 21st of may 2003, my client, his wife and their three daughters were involved in a car accident along sagbama express road. All ocupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.
Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track any Nationality of his country hence I contacted you.
I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US$13million left behind by my client before it gets Confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Security finance Firm where this huge amount were deposited. The said Security Finance company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confisicated within the next fourteen official working days.
For the fact that I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased, hence you are from the same Country with my client, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.
Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for the claim.
All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. Please furnish me with the following:
1.Your Full Name.
2.Your Direct Phone And Fax Numbers.
3.Your Mailing address.
4.Your Complete E-mail address.
5.A passport sized picture of yourself.
I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.Please get back to me through my email address (dr_mike89@hotmail.comor phone for further discussion.
Best Regards,
mike (SAN)

Post subject: Love is a funny thing
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:37 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

The last report I heard about these e-mails was that some people flew over to Nigeria, to collect their cut. They and their savings disappeared together, for good. :hiding:

Ain't love grand. Greed gets you every time.

The old adage; If it's too good to be true, it's probably not true.

Villains in black, who twirl their moustache, are easy to spot. Those in normal clothes are subtle, but must be exposed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:21 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
They and their savings disappeared together, for good.

Uh, Oh...they must have wanted to harvest their valuable body parts like kidneys and livers!

8)

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman