It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:20 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: M's comment: Obama might need to inform everyone of PNAC
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:10 am 

http://my.barackobama.com/page/communit ... tes/gGBbcn

"PNAC |
By M Mar 18th 2008 at 3:39 pm EDT
I think Obama might need to inform everyone of PNAC in the next debate. As I listen to CNN and MSNBC broadcast Hillary talking about how her action on the war, I cringe. She says her typical "action is not a speech" line, but her action got us into the war!! crazy! and she still acts like she shouldn't regret her decision.
It is ridiculous. Those that say we need to get over the war vote and only look forward miss a fundamental aspect of accountability regarding the most disastrous policy decision of our time, if not ever.
Her justification for her vote can only be one of a few things, neither of which are qualities of a good leader :
1) either she made a bad decision.
And we don't need a president to make such a bad decision as hers, or McCain. but she didn't even read the Intelligence report so she didn't even bother to have all the info necessary to make a good decision. That's what being "ready on day one" is?

2) or she knew better but went ahead for political reasons.
she's trying to play the fool now! she knew exactly what Bush was doing!! and gave him the green light! PNAC planned this war and pitched it to Bill in 1998, same premise, same reasons. PNAC got their way only when Bush was elected and appointed them into his administration. Hillary didn't speak up, raise a flag, or tell the American people the truth that this scheme was hatched way before 9/11, nothing. She reiterated Bush on the Senate floor. Bill didn't speak up with the truth either.

So regarding the war - which is 5 years old and with 4,000 dead Americans, and hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis - she either makes really bad decisions or allow lies to flourish into chaos. This is what we want for 8 years?!?!
everyone must ask her why she never said anything about PNAC.

It's not "conspiracy", it's just the plain facts that they don't try to hide, b/c they don't have to! No one will report or talk about it.
Please read this link, from the PNAC site. Please note the signatories including, Paul Wolfowitz, Don Rumsfeld, Bill Kristol, Richard Armitage, James Woolsey, etc:

Letter to Bill Clinton from the Project for a New American Century- 1998
Link "

http://www.cafepress.com/bootthepnac