It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:07 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Inability to even use the word semite.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:19 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I figured that semite is less direct than jewish. I just got a two week ban for saying that an insider (actually an insider among insiders) once told me that most Fortune 500 CEOs are semitic.

Actually I was told that they are all jewish. I was trying to be diplomatic.

It would be an amazing world if I banned/fired/arrested people for calling me tall. I'm over 6'2" by the way.

I don't think the apparent illegalization of recognizing jewish (giving up on saying semite) control and income is going to work in their favor. It actually increases the bonding of those who recognize where control and power lies.

I did a screen shot and can precisely duplicate the exchange if you are interested.

I am pretty sure that even the most polite Jewish people have a word for those who are not Jewish. I've heard quite a few from polite to rude. To ostracize someone who takes the more polite version is interesting.

We simply can not communicate effectively without using descriptive words.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:44 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Took place this morning. It is for the best, the board is rediculous. About 30% carry on for McCain. 30% carry on for Hillary. The rest carry on for Obama. That is all they do. Noyone listens to each other, they just yap about the candidates. That is all they do.

My understanding is that semites are one of the twelve tribes of Israel. Another is the likud tribe.

I am just flabbergasted when the unthinking mainstream media trolls roll out the term "anti-semite" whenever somebody mentions that maybe, just maybe, Israel has some responsibility for the problems in the Middle East.

They are 'well trained' by a main stream media that can fairly be described as largely controlled by 'pro-semitic' interests.

Of course I am upset about current events. We are all. Only idiots are not upset. The current situation is beyond outrageous. When upset, people look at who is controlling the events.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:31 pm 

The most polite term for a non-Jew is Gentile. Interestingly enough this is the same term that Mormons use for non-Mormons who aren't Jews.

I grew up in a household where the true meaning of word carried a lot of weight. What that wiki quote missed is that Arabica people are considered sons of Shem as well. This makes Israelis and Arabs both Semites. Saying an Arab is anti-Semite is saying he is anti-himself.

Saying the banks are Semite controlled takes on a truer face when one considers the wealth concentrated in the oil producing Arab countries.

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:48 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

How can we refer to Jews without getting banned or fired or whatever?

People whip out the anti-semite card when the word Jew is used in a sentence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:52 am 

Purple Tang wrote:

Maybe in your case saying something like those robber baron banking SOBs might be more effective without bringing religion into the mix. Last I checked the Rockefellers weren't Jewish. While many bankers are Jewish, most Jews aren't bankers. This is where Hitler was able to practice his evilest form of racism, he was able to kill the middle and lower class Jewish populations based on the actions of a few upper class bankers. The actions you hate are not done because they are Jewish or whatever, it is because they are greedy unscrupulous bastards.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:57 am 

Quote:
The actions you hate are not done because they are Jewish or whatever, it is because they are greedy unscrupulous bastards.

So true!

I have been lucky enough to know really great people, Jewish, black, homosexuals, religious, not religious, you name it. If we could only do as MLK said, judge people on the content of their character rather than any other factor, what a great country this would be!

Thank you for pointing that out, APL.

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:23 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

A Proud Liberal wrote:
Purple Tang wrote:

Maybe in your case saying something like those robber baron banking SOBs might be more effective without bringing religion into the mix. Last I checked the Rockefellers weren't Jewish. While many bankers are Jewish, most Jews aren't bankers. This is where Hitler was able to practice his evilest form of racism, he was able to kill the middle and lower class Jewish populations based on the actions of a few upper class bankers. The actions you hate are not done because they are Jewish or whatever, it is because they are greedy unscrupulous bastards.

The Rockefellers are Jewish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:16 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Take a look at this report:
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.h ... 946997D6CF

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:40 pm 

Purple Tang wrote:
The Rockefellers are Jewish.

Quote:
John Davison Rockefeller, Sr. . . . . He was a devoted Northern Baptist and supported many church-based institutions throughout his life.

@ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Davison_Rockefeller

I was unable to find reference to the Rockefellers as Jews. Most of the early lines were traced back to French Huguenots (Protestants). There is no way the Repugs of the sixties were ready to openly elect or appoint a Jew to the Presidency or Vice Presidency. Nelson is also listed as a Baptist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:57 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I'm not going to argue this since nothing can be proved.

You know better than to quote Wikepedia for anything important I hope. Wikepedia recently tried to delete the man who owns and operates Freedom Force Intl. and wrote the definitive study on the Federal Reserve, 'The Creature from Jekyll Island.' Have you noted how well the Bush family gets treated there? Bush's insider trading of Harken Energy stocks gets the most favorable treatment possible.

I've read a few books covering the Rockefellers. Indeed most of the books that I read have to mention the overwhelming influence of Rockefeller and Friedman in modern global ecopolitics. As an aside, is it a coincidence that Friedman hails from the University of Chicago? The very university that Rockefeller founded. I hope you know of the incredible impact of Friedman on modern economic theory. While majoring in economics, I had some required reading in a cap stone senior economics class. The name of the Friedman authored paper was "Only Money Matters."

The Rockefellers "support" institution so that they can control institutions. Arguing about the benevolence of that clan will get you about as far as arguments about the benevolence of Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Lenin and Mao

All of the principal owners of the Federal Reserve have one thing in common. Thats my opinion based on reading whatever I get my hands on. I have every reason to believe that my knowledge of central banking surpasses that of the typical graduate in economics.

I've had many Jewish clients and will be the first to say that many Jews are perfectly decent folks. I've had several Jewish friends and roommates.
But I will not back down from my assertion that Jewish interests are running this country, especially this administration. Any reasonable study in the make up of the PNAC will concur with this. The actions of this administration have filled most of us with foreboding for many years now.

Here is an excerpt from an email about what happened in Denver to a friend of a friend last week. I got the message yesterday:

"James was beaten brutally to the point of unconsciousness -- and almost to death -- by some rogue Denver police last Tuesday. His only offense -- not crime, offense -- was asking why he needed to show an officer his driver's license when he had done nothing wrong. James was severely injured all over his body and spent six days in the hospital.

Julie witnessed the incident and was -- DUH!!! -- extremely upset by what she saw. She was tackled to the ground by a police officer, arrested and put in jail overnight.

James & Julie have hired an attorney, but will need a lot of financial help to pay for his services. I will be getting the word out soon as to how to contribute. While every dollar helps, please do not feel pressure.

James Moore is a disabled Army veteran who re-enlisted in the Army after 9/11. His record includes two tours with the Special Forces in Afghanistan and a Bronze Star. When you enlist in the military, you swear an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. I swore this oath four times. I cannot think of anything less American than being beaten almost to death for politely asking why you have to present "ze papers", if you know what I mean.

Justice Louis Brandeis nailed it when he stated the following in 1927: "The makers of the Constitution conferred, as against the government, the Right to be let alone; the most comprehensive of rights, and the right most valued by civilized men."

I am not making this story up. What happened to James Moore and Julie Gomez is not unique. The police are out of control. Indeed, the entire government is out of control. Things are headed in a very bad direction."

Of course the Holoca*st is beyond tragic. Why do we not receive any mention of the genocide of the American Indian? What about the WWII poles, gypsies, and russians? Mankinds history is filled with great tragedy involving millions upon millions upon millions. Yet all I ever seem to hear about is the Holocau*t. Are those victims all that really matters?

I try to live in this decade. In this decade we are witnessing the genocide of an innocent nation. Our blood is being spilled all over Iraq. Our blood is spilling blood all over Iraq. The same can be said of Afghanistan. It appears that the same will be said of Iran and Syria. Venezuela, Pakistan, and North Korea also find themselves on the short list of this Reign of Terror. This shows all of the markings of evolving into WWIII.

"I don't know about WWIII but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones." Albert Einstein....roughly translated

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:40 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Purple Tang ! I think you mean Zionists have an extreme influence in our government. I also believe you are thinking of the Rothschild's as Jewish Bankers not the Rockerfeller's. Although they are the minions of the Rothschild's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:48 pm 

Here is the absolute bottom line for me, they do not act the way they do because they're Jewish, but because they're greedy evil bastards, being Jewish, Protestant, Catholic, Muslim or whatever is irrelevant. The War Chimp and Darth Cheney claim to be a born-again Christians but this does not condemn all white male born-again Christians. The administration has taken advantage of this subtle but still dangerous stereotyping in creating their "Ring of Terror." Of course, their stereotyping is crudely, "They aren't us (REAL Americans)."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:57 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

TUTUTKAMEN wrote:
Purple Tang ! I think you mean Zionists have an extreme influence in our government. I also believe you are thinking of the Rothschild's as Jewish Bankers not the Rockerfeller's. Although they are the minions of the Rothschild's.

The Rothschilds have a street named after them in Tel Aviv. Named Rothschild Blvd incredibly.

We can call them Zionists or Likuds or greedy or evil or what have you. It does not change the fact that all of the principal owners of the Federal Reserve are Jewish as are all of the chairmen past and present. I have never heard of a director who was not.

The Rockefellers are minions of nobody. Due to the Rockefeller Broadcasting Channels (aka mainstream media) we will have McCain as our next president. McCain has a number of health problems so his VP will be Mossad sayan Lieberman or some other such figure that will guarantee that the Rockefellers maintain absolute control over the White House.

The Rockefellers are jewish. Of course this is cleverly concealed. Much like the fact that their wealth and power has actually grown since John D became the wealthiest man that ever lived by 1909. There are layers upon layers upon layers of trusts and foundations for a number of reasons.

The Chase bank is Rockefellers bank. It sits across the street from the Federal Reserve which is also often called Rockefellers bank. Exxon Mobil is Rockefellers energy company. Iraq is simply another significant asset. The CIA is Rockefellers intelligence agency. The first director, Dulles, was related. Bechtel construction is Rockefellers global construction company. The wise know it is a waste of time to bid for global projects if Bechtel wants the job. The Bechtels are related to the Rockefellers. ABC, NBC, and CBS are part of the Rockefeller Broadcasting Channels. The New York Times and the Washington Post are part of their newspaper empire. Bush and Cheney are a couple of the more important agents. McCain will pick up where they left off.

Rockefeller made a few billion when he picked up Bear Stearns, via the "Chase/Morgan" bank, for about 2 cents on the dollar...with the help of Bernie Bernanke, the Chairman of the Federal Reserve. A moderately good week even by Rockefeller standards.

The Rockefeller empire is so vast that the royalty hardly knows the daily workings of the minions. The minions never know whose goals they are unknowingly implementing.

These are 'agencies' that help further the Rockefeller empire:
CIA
Bilderbergers
United Fruit
CFR
Trilateral commission
Federal Reserve/Treasury Dept
World Bank/IMF
ChaseMorgan bank
Pentagon
Republican party
Democratic party
Many churches
New York Times
Washington Post
Bechtel construction
ExxonMobil energy
Bush/Cheney/Rice
Homeland Security
Hollywood
Dept of Education
Planned Parenthood
Raytheon
IRS
MSM
WalMart
Microsoft
NSA
DIA

If you get in their way, you will probably eventually get either:
assassinated
discredited
marginalized
incarcerated
institutionalized
audited
put out of business
impeached
fired

It is important to remember that they can not let the public know the true extent of their power. They have to let many smaller things slide.

While I say a lot of fairly bold things, there are many things that I simply cannot or will not say.

Would I marry a jewish lady? Of course I would. Why not be rich and powerful?

"We did womens lib so we could tax everyone."
Nick Rockefeller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:35 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

There is no shortage of their history and power. 8)

ROTHSCHILD TALKS ABOUT THEIR DYNASTY

Lord Rothschild in his book The Shadow of a Great Man quotes a letter sent from Davidson on June 24, 1814 to Nathan Rothschild, ,,As long as a house is like yours, and as long as you work together with your brothers, not a house in the world will be able to compete with you, to cause you harm or to take advantage of you, for together you can undertake and perform more than any house in the world."(1) The closeness of the Rothschild brothers is seen in a letter from Saloman (Salmon) Rothschild to his brother Nathan on Feb. 28, 1815, "We are like the mechanism of a watch: each part is essential. (2) This closeness is further seen in that of the 18 marriages made by Mayer Amschel Rothschild’s grandchildren 16 were contracted between first cousins.

VISITING THE NATION THE ROTHSCHILDS BUILT........

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... odline.htm

This writer advanced a contrary view in ``The World Order,'' fixing upon the Rothschild monetary power, which reached a point of world control by 1885, and its London policy group, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, as the policy makers for what has essentially been since 1900, re-established colonial government in the United States. The colonial, or occupation, government, functions primarily through the Council on Foreign Relations, but only as the subsidiary of RIIA and through the Rockefeller Foundation which controls government functions, the educational establishments, the media, the religions and the state legislatures.

It is true that the American colonials have ``free elections,'' in which they have the absolute right to vote for one of two opposing candidates, both of whom have been handpicked and financed by the Rockefeller syndicate. This touching evidence of ``democracy'' serves to convince most Americana that we are indeed a free people. We even have a cracked Liberty Bell in Philadelphia to prove it. American youth have been free since 1900 to be marched off to die in Hegelian wars in which both combatants received their instructions from the World Order. We are free to invest in a stock market in which the daily quantity, price and value of the monetary unit is manipulated and controlled by a Federal Reserve System which is answerable only to the Bank of England. It has maintained its vaunted ``independence'' from our government's control, but this is the only independence it has ever had.......

http://www.mega.nu/ampp/rockroth.html

It is never ending :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe ... er&spell=1

http://www.google.com/search?q=rothschi ... US208US215

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:13 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Here is the direct quote from David Rockefellers book, "My Memoirs," pg. 405:

For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it. -David Rockefeller