It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:14 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Architects & Engineers on the tower collapse:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:10 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

http://www.ae911truth.org/

As seen in this revealing photo the Twin Towers' destruction exhibited all the characteristics of destruction by explosions:

1. Extremely rapid onset of “collapse”

2. Sounds of explosions at plane impact zone — a full second prior to collapse (heard by 118 first responders as well as by media reporters)

3. Observations of flashes (seen by numerous professionals)

4. Squibs, or “mistimed” explosions, 40 floors below the “collapsing” building seen in all the videos

5. Mid-air pulverization of all the 90,000 tons of concrete and steel decking, filing cabinets & 1000 people – mostly to dust

6. Massive volume of expanding pyroclastic dust clouds

7. Vertical progression of full building perimeter demolition waves

8. Symmetrical collapse – through the path of greatest resistance – at nearly free-fall speed — the columns gave no resistance

9. 1,400 foot diameter field of equally distributed debris – outside of building footprint

10. Blast waves blew out windows in buildings 400 feet away

11. Lateral ejection of thousands of individual 20 - 50 ton steel beams up to 500 feet

12. Total destruction of the building down to individual structural steel elements – obliterating the steel core structure.

13. Tons of molten Metal found by FDNY under all 3 high-rises (no other possible source other than an incendiary cutting charge such as Thermate)

14. Chemical signature of Thermate (high tech incendiary) found in slag, solidified molten metal, and dust samples by Physics professor Steven Jones, PhD.

15. FEMA finds rapid oxidation and intergranular melting on structural steel samples

16. More than 1000 Bodies are unaccounted for — 700 tiny bone fragments found on top of nearby buildings

And exhibited none of the characteristics of destruction by fire, i.e.

1. Slow onset with large visible deformations

2. Asymmetrical collapse which follows the path of least resistance (laws of conservation of momentum would cause a falling, intact, from the point of plane impact, to the side most damaged by the fires)

3. Evidence of fire temperatures capable of softening steel

4. High-rise buildings with much larger, hotter, and longer lasting fires have never “collapsed”

I have rarely been one to argue vehemently about the main tower collapses. Not that I believed their authenticity but because WTC VII and the Pentagon are easier targets. VII had no airplane and was 300 feet away. The Pentagon had only a 16 foot hole in it for 1/2 an hour.

If we can disprove either of those targets, then the more difficult challenge of WTC I and II becomes less difficult. Actually I think those targets have been disproved due to the science involved.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:59 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

We have WTC blueprints here:

http://www.ae911truth.org/info/19

It is my understanding that these facts are true:

1) Howard Dean was well in first place until he questioned possible Bush complicity in 9/11. I do not think it was proper for Dean to publicly question Bush's involvement, I also find the mysteriously rapid disappearance of Deans popularity a bit puzzling. Seems that Kerry leapt from 5% to first place about time. My memory is a bit rusty.

2) Seems that a Congressperson that did question 9/11 lost her job pretty quickly.

3) Seems that not one Congressperson or Senator is willing to publicly question 9/11.

4) I do not know anyone who has studied 9/11 that is not highly suspicious. After all, 757s do not leave 16 foot holes in concrete walls etc, etc, etc.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:28 pm 

If you're willing to examine these few numbers, this is all the proof you need to realize that 9-11 was an inside job:

WTC 1 WTC 2 WTC 7

TIME OF COLLAPSE FROM > 1360 feet 1360 feet 571 feet
\/

IN A VACUUM > 9.22 sec 9.22 sec 5.99 sec
per Newton

IN AIR > 13.83 sec 13.83 sec 9.0 sec
per Newton

ACTUAL, IN STUFF > 10.7 +/- 0.9 sec 10.8 +/- 0.9 sec 6.6 +/- 0.3 sec
on 9-11 per official reports NIST and FEMA

YES, THE BUILDINGS FELL FASTER THROUGH ALL THEIR OWN STUFF THAN
HAD THEY BEEN FALLING THROUGH JUST AIR …. MIRACLE?? NOT REALLY.
THE MIRACLE IS THAT SO MANY PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT COULD
HAPPEN WITHOUT PRE-WIRED EXPLOSIVES. -IT CAN'T- -IT DIDN'T-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:32 am 

Those falls were perfect implosions. Only one thing can do that--just as you state.

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:42 am 

It is horrifying the resistance I find to these facts...both because the matter is so basic to what is going on ... 9-11 is the foundation for the blank checks and license to kill granted to a corrupt regime but the whole thing illustrates the woeful lacking of math and physics skills displayed by the typical American.

For the actual fall times to be accepted as "pancaking" (which would have required up to 95 seconds for the twin towers to fall) or the symmetry to be accepted as having been triggered by a non-symmetrical event or, in the case of # 7, newly invented "symmetrical debris" from 360 feet away is nuts.

The fastest possible fall for the roof of the 1360 foot towers to the ground would be 9.22 seconds in a vacuum...actually falling in 10.5 seconds as they did ... which can only be justified if explosives were pre-wired and managed by experts.....only....and, that should have every Americn screaming.

Instead, the actual criminals are in charge of the circus .... and those of us presenting the data and the truth .... are being vilified ................

History is repeating itself ... tick, tick

“Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.”
- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, 1923

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:58 am 

Notice history isn't important in schools as it was many, many years ago.

We get to repeat it if we don't understand it.

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid