It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:17 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Misleading Attacks on Obama
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:06 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

[url=http://mediamatters.org/] Radio Factor guest host Tony Snow offered false and misleading attacks on Obama

[/url]

Guest-hosting The Radio Factor, Tony Snow falsely claimed that "since he's been in the United States Senate, [Barack Obama] has voted present more often than any other member of the Senate." Snow also asserted that Obama "has described Jeremiah Wright as one of his key political advisers, and he said that he didn't make any key political decision without consulting him."

In fact, Obama has stated that Wright "has never been my political advisor; he's been my pastor."

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:16 am 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

So when is the defamation case? Until someone pays, anyone really, the USA will continue to be a lawless nation.

Lawless, you say? Yes. Having laws does not make a nation ruled by law. Only enacting those laws does.

It has gotten to the point where Presidents can lie, plunder, and deliberately devastate the nation to aid private companies. Politicians, military and bureucratic stooges can commit offences that would have gotten them the noose at Nuremburg and the News media can say anything they like because they have an information monopoly... AND NO ONE PAYS. Corruption and evil is A-OKAY in the US of A.

If Obama does not sue then he is giving the green light for the decay of an empire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:05 am 

no surprise here when you hear anything coming from a former employee of foxnoise channel.

tony snow has the perfect birth name for an asshole that was a former whitehouse press sectretary that continually talked/lied out of both sides of his disgusting mouth as he covered up the bushicons bullshit.

and the attack on obama?...............further proof of whom the neocons/repugs are afraid to face in the fall election vs mcsame.

does anybody, i repeat, anybody have any evidence whatsoever of bushicon attacks against hillary? if there are they look pretty tame compared to what they use on obama.

kinda why i'm supporting the candidate they hate and fear the most.

barak is my guy.