It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:15 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Who is going to save us now?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:20 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

This administration is bat shit crazy. They are cavalier about nuking an oil rich country that...once again...has done little but sit on top of significant oil and gas reserves.

It appears that they have been issued the power to stop the military from saving the country and rescuing the Constitution that was designed to save us from regimes like this.

So.....who is going to protect us from our own government following the orders of madmen?

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:45 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Image Jesus Christ is haven't you been listening????? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:10 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Here is the direct quote from his book pg. 405

For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it. -David Rockefeller

A timely note from Bush's boss.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson