It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:55 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: TATTLE-TALE SOCIETY EXPLODE:SPY ON YOUR NEIGHOR....
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:31 am 

Article titled:
TATTLE-TALE SOCIETY EXPLODES:
SPY ON YOUR NEIGHBOR FOR THE HOMELAND:

http://www.infowars.com/print/bb/spy_state.htm

I would hope that Americans won't be stupid enough to buy into this.

Any American who would sink so low as spying on each other for the treasonous traitors in the government are traitors themselves.

carly101

Post subject: History shows it actually happens, carly
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:51 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi, Carly...

Thanks for posting that article.

Read the reports on MSNBC this morning about the attempts of the FBI to determine who the protesters are that have applied for permits to march in NYC during the RNC.

I was watching "Cold Mountain" the other night at home. The Home Guard in the movie were little more than thugs who robbed and murdered their neighbors under the pretense of finding and punishing deserters from the Confederate armies. I thought about the similarities, no matter how subtle, to the WATCH programs in effect throughout the country...begun as something good, but very easily could become something very bad.

This country has become so divided because of the policies of the Bush administration, I will not be surprised that we see more and more neighbors watching neighbors, especially in large, urban areas.

In fact, the monitoring of internet activities is much more of a possibility, INMO...those of us who put up posts negative to the Bushies may be in deep doodoo... :wink:

However, it could become a shot in the foot of the Bush administration in the long run. As time goes by, authorities charged with the compilation and checks of spy reports may find themselves so overwhelmed they won't be able to handle them...thus, it'll fall by the wayside.

Just my take on it, but it's a possibility if it becomes worse than it already is.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Tattle-Tale Society Explodes...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:20 am 

Hi,Catherine,I have to wonder how
anyone that would go along with that could live with themselves.
I hope most people are'nt that shallow.And as far as the internet goes,I have read a few things,and will try to find them,and post links here.You're right about them monitering the web for Anti-Bush,and/or Anti-Government sentiment.But we of which you know are many,must keep telling the truth about the how bad all this is.Whatever happens,I believe they will (and probably already are) keep monitoring the web,and all other forms of "freedom of speech,"
etc.But if people give that last right up,then we are already doomed.
Also,to me its just as important that others from outside America,
know many are aware,and totally against all that is and has been happening,here and in Iraq,etc.
We are in very deep trouble for letting the state of this country get so horrible over so many years,
that we better pray that we are'nt already doomed.
Unfortunately,from where we are now,matters are very grim.
So,I'm going to keep up on all I can,and keep posting also.
Hope all on the web,and in whatever other ways will not be silenced.

carly101

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:23 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

carly, these kinds of things...the monitoring, the watching, the questioning...are in large part what more perceptive leaders cautioned the Bush administration about right after 9-11. They could see our hard-won freedoms being cast aside in favor of increased security...and at that time, many, many people were willing to give up some of those freedoms. Heck, seeing those buildings collapse made us all feel very vulnearble. At that time, too, we felt that we could trust the government, at least as far as the terrorist issue went, and that Bush was going to be a strong leader against the terrorists that had attacked us.

Well, newsflash...things have changed, haven't they? A monster has been created, and not only is it threatening the freedoms of our own nation, but others around the world as well.

Bush wants to be a dictator, as evidenced by the following quotes, which the media want us to believe are jokes:

"If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator,"-George W. Bush

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0012/18/nd.01.html

It seems to be quite a theme for him.

"You don't get everything you want. A dictatorship would be a lot easier." Describing what it's like to be governor of Texas.- George W. Bush (Governing Magazine 7/9

And again!

"A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it, " [Bush] said.

http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnf ... 30_347.htm

I do not find this the least bit funny, regardless of what the media report. When you couple these quotes with the events we're discussing here, I get a cold chill in my heart and mind.

Catherine

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Reply To Catherine...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:18 pm 

Hi,Catherine,many were decieved by the government and 9/11,but many knew the government,and partners in treason were behind 9/11.
Through-out our country's history,
but particularly through most of the latter part of the 20th century,these plans for global domination,and the destruction of
America,have been actively persued.
If we were only up against just
Bush&co;we would not have been taken in like this.
But the truth is,its more,much more
than 1 insane fool,and a few handles.
It is and has been for far too long,the whole goverment in servitude to the gloal finanial powers,including`"both parties" of
the main headquarters,using their
various branches of secret political police ("intelligence agencies,) same with the military,
with the monopoly press as their
brainwashers.
And thats just the tip of the iceerg.
All of this is well documented,and anyone who wants to learn the truth
behind the smoke-screens of history,and the current conditon we are suffering can read up on all of this and related issues.
As long as this country keeps closing its eyes to the truth,and
keeps decieving themselves into
believing that all that needs to be done is to keep voting for the same team under a different name,we may as well then call it quits.
For most of the last century,things have gotten progressively worse,no
matter which "party" has been in office.
That's because they are not opposing sides,in any way except the rhetoric,and the packaging.
And now,not even that differet.
These people are partners.
They work together for the same monied elites,which most have familial,financial,etc.ties to,as had most of they're families,and
business parners.
Hell,we don't even choose our own
candidates! They do!
Unless we all demand drastic change,and end to financial enlavement from these unprincipled,
vile criminals,and all related conflicts,as well as the mass prosecution of all mentioned above and other colluding interests,we will never see America again.
We must demand a Nationalist,Constitutional form of
government,always scrutinized by the citizens.
There is no other way.
We are about out of time,so if the majority of the population really is sincere about effective and meaningful change,these facts must be dealt with if there is any hope at all.
We need to start over.
Thats really the only answer left.

carly101

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:03 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

It may already be too late for the wakeup call...in fact, I don't think the "fix" will be in during our lifetimes, unfortunately...and we may get a chance to "start over," only I don't think we'll like it. (Don't have time to go into it now...sorry.)

Care to speculate as to what the answer is...just for the sake of discussion, carly? :D

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Reply To Catherine...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:53 pm 

Hi,Catherine,under Curren Events,I posted a topic titled:
What The US Has Become To The
World And To Itself.

In that post are 3 urls to very honest article I found.The post under that,I posted an essay by
John Kaminski,titled:
What Do We Do?

He's one of the best writers I'm glad I found.I accidently pasted it twice.But after you read this,and I
gotta admit,I have long come to the same conlusion,he suggests a couple ways to at least start trying to get people to realize,that this really is the only answer.
Whether this can be accomplished in our lifetimes,I don't know,but what we can accomplish,is getting people to reognize this obvious truth.
Let me know what you feel after you read this.
Its the only right thinking way to start doing something real,and if more and more people undertand this,then with much effort,if at all possible,then something can happen.And if this is'nt all the way worked out in our lifetime,maybe the next generation can complete it.
Its the only way for any future at all,so since its true,there's nothing to lose by trying.

carly101

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:47 am 

It is actually a very scary situation that we are all in. If we sit back and look at everything that is occuring daily, not to very far in the future we will see a dictator in complete control. I will not have the ability to make decisions on our own at all. That is exactly what the powers that be want and if you think for a moment that they won't achieve what they are out to achieve then you are highly mistaken. One world government, one currency, and the loss of human freedom is almost at hand.

Is this something that we can prepare for? I don't know...what do you think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:05 pm 

You want to know where we are headed? This is where: www.theocracywatch.org. Is there anything we can do about it now? In my opinion, nope! It's too late. You know, this has been coming for a long, long time but nobody was paying attention. And those who were paying attention couldn't get anyone to listen. To quote Zig Zaggler: "If you keep doing what you've always done, you'll keep getting what you've always gotten." - Just my $.02 - which in today's economy doesn't amount to very much. ;)