It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:26 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Why does the CNBC store carry the "Hillary Nutcracker&q
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:55 am 

Why does the CNBC store carry the "Hillary Nutcracker"?

Quote:
I just got back from a vacation, and I had a layover in Washington, DC. Across from where I sat lay the CNBC store, proudly sporting that NBC peacock we've come to know so well.

I wandered over to grab a newspaper or a magazine, and this is what I found in the center of the store, facing outward from the cash register.

Did you get it? Did you get the joke? Because strong women hate penises. Strong women want to "bust men's balls" because let's face it, they're envious of our balls. They are all, you know, menopausal and uptight. And we dudes, we're just hanging out, being cool, when they come around cracking our nuts...

Because, you know, male power is natural, but female power is a pathology. Always.

That's why a major news outlet can sell a novelty item where a female presidential candidate cracks nuts with her "stainless steel thighs".
. . . . .

I wonder what he really expects from the MSM?

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:40 am 

Two things (and they may seem contradictory):

1: if they are going to sell a Hillary novelty toy, then there should be a plethora of other political figure toys...Insane McCain, um, stupid as a fucking brick Bush...you get my drift. So if they want to sell political novelty toys, fine, but be a little less shitty about it.

2. I don't even like Hillary, but I do respect her ability to gain power. Very few women have figured that out and it seems they always have to compromise things men wouldn't to get that power. So the author is dead on when he says the joke isn't a good one. Just because a woman is powerful, doesn't mean she's a bitch. Arg. But this is also a very patriarchal society we live in, I am sure most people wouldn't even get why the guy has a complaint about a "joke".

Post subject: women
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:33 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Women have always had to prove their worth in a mans world from square one.
Remember one fact. Man was made from a hand full of dirt while woman was made from a rib from a man - therefore woman is one cut above man. LOL

Post subject: Re: women
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:16 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

dee35ann wrote:
Women have always had to prove their worth in a mans world from square one.
Remember one fact. Man was made in the image of his creator while woman was made from his rib.....an inferior cut.

Fixed...LOl

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject: creator
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:28 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Yep, man was made in the image of his creator - still from a handful of dust. From dust you come to dust you will return - but woman was still made from a rib - so is still one step above man. LOL