It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:02 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Add Another
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:24 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Failure Feather to his Failure Cap. Talk about making an ass out of yourself. Well he is no President and the Idiot is not a diplomat. I can't help but wonder what the fuck he is. Will all the people that ever supported this fool please relinquish their right to ever vote again. What an embarrassment to America this fool is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bush fails to win Saudi help on gas prices

By TERENCE HUNT – 1 hour ago

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) — President Bush failed to win the help he sought from Saudi Arabia to relieve skyrocketing American gas prices Friday, a setback for the former Texas oilman who took office predicting he would jawbone oil-producing nations to help the U.S.

Bush got a red-carpet welcome to this desert kingdom, home to the world's largest oil reserves, and promised to ask King Abdullah to increase production to reduce pressure on prices, which soared past $127 for the first time Friday. But Saudi officials said they already were meeting the needs of their customers worldwide and there was no need to pump more.

Their answer recalled Bush's trip to Saudi Arabia in January when he urged an increase in production but was rebuffed...................

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hkf- ... gD90MVHIO0

What the hell will he do next??? Start another War I bet.

TuT :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:16 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Their desire/intent to nuke Iran is abundantly clear. Their fondness for martial law is documented by doing all of the necessary footwork for its ease of implementation.

As the countdown begins (for their supposedly leaving office), relish each normal day as though it could be the last normal day.

If they leave without martial law and nuclear genocide, I will party like a young man.

I think.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:51 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I am of the same opinion. He reminds me of a squirrel in a corner. Very dangerous.

TUT