It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:24 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Read THIS book or I will peel off my own skin in Protest...a
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:25 pm 

nd and...

Hi. This book was messed with in distribution by Random House. Anfor good reason!! I cannont possibly explain using human language how fascinated I was. Think Thomas Pynchon written with footnotes instead of lots of mriguana cigarettes! Yes there are CIA preachers and horsetraders and UHF tv station managers all in the same body in this book!

It is government mind crime that not more people know more about this one.

please read this review i beg you

http://www.ctka.net/turner-christian.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:29 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

THANKS, nathaniel, for bringing that book to my attention. I intend to buy it asap IF I can find it.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:07 am 

It was just reissued and is in the remaining bookstore Barnes and noble. You wont be able to put it down. and will it will make all remaining jaws drop

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:25 am 

Turner and Christian, in the must-read The Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy: The Conspiracy and the Coverup, point out that BUTLER WAS ALSO INVOLVED IN THE COORDINATION OF A BLAME IT ON CASTRO PRESS CONFERENCE FOLLOWING THE MURDER OF RFK IN 1968.

A cuban exile who gave his name as Major Jose Antonio Duarte tried to say that Sirhan had accused him of being a CIA agent when Duarte had spoken out against Castro at a leftist political meeting on May 21. Thus did Duarte imply that Sirhan was working on behalf of pro-Castro Cubans. No pubications believed it save one: The Anaheim Bulletin, which published the a strory about Duarte's allegations in its June 11, 1968 edition.

The authors write that in time the LAPD "discredited Duarte's identification of Sirhan by producing a look-alike Iranian student who had been at the leftist
meeting and recalled being involved in the altercation. HOWEVER THE ENTIRE SCENARIO STRUCK US AS ALL TOO FAMILIAR(my emph)" The authors then point out that Butler coordinated both the Duarte Press conference following the RFK assassination in 1968, and much of the PR that attempted to make a similar pro-castro association with Oswald in NO in 1963.

The authors claim that both Butler and another right wing PR agent neame Anthony Hilder were funded by Patrick J FrawleyJr. (see Frawley thread) They also state that Frawley funded LA right wing Democrat (and soon to be Republican) mayor Sam Yorty. Yorty was a member of the American Security Council.

NOTE: if you have a copy of Turner and Christians' book I strongly recommend rereading pp. 55-60. There are so many incredible connections that need further tracking down in these pages! If you don't have this book it is a MUST READ and is easy to get as it was recently reprinted. Also Jim De Eugenio sp? has a very interesting essay on the history of its suppressed publication.

Any details on the Anaheim Bulletin? Bet they had an interesting definition of a muckraker!

You will not be able to put the Turner Christian book down. There are scenes here that seemed like they were filmed by Fellini but written when he moonlighted as an Orange County newsman, which he never did, except in my or his imagination. Yet Turner and Christian have very solid repuations as journalist, and are quoted everywhere, even in mainstream productions like the recent Times Discovery Channel show that showed new evidence that there was more than one shooter in Ambassador. Speaking of which.....
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... opic=10285

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:35 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I just bought it off from Amazon.

Assassinations are irresistible. Have you noted that it is the good guys who get whacked? Which begs the question....Do the assassins all work for the bad guys?

But then I have been imbibing in fermented grapes this evening.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:12 pm 

Hi Purple. Have you started reading it yet? Can you believe that weird preacher/Porshc Dealer/Horse trader/ hypnotist/UHF TV station manager?

What fiction writer coulda dreamt THAT ONE up?

It has a publishing history that --would you believe it-- is really weird and spooky. THIS BOOK WOULDA AND SHOULDA BEEN MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE WIDELY READ, and they knew it would have been. Thats why clear steps were taken to kill it .
PLEASEEEEE
Read this review it is REALLY INTERESTING!

http://www.ctka.net/turner-christian.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:34 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I receive a book a few times a week. I prefer to buy so I can make notes in the book.

My goal is to write my own book in a few years. "Fiction" outsells documentaries by volumes...plus it is more fun to simply make things up. Just like Congress.

There have been countless documentaries that really exposed amazing corruption and conspiracy....and hardly get read.

With 3% of the population being book readers, I'd say that less than 1% has the patience to spend a week reading 700 page documentaries with the obligatory 70 pages of notes.

Have not received it yet. Todays harvest is 'Licensed to Kill...Hired Guns in the war on Terror'. I bought it to show the 'other side' of 'Blackwater...Rise of the Worlds Most Powerful Mercenary Army.' The latter book is supposed to have a left wing slant though I didn't notice.

But I have a liberal ideology about international relations. I don't think that we are good while the rest are bad. I'm a 'live and let live' sort of guy.

I figure that some pissed off Muslims will figure a way to stick a nuke down our throat some day.

I suspect we will be the first to go nuclear though. Thats what we do.

All of the leading Rep candidates show a willingness to nuke Iran. Which is why I say that the reps still have a good chance. The biggest war monger gets the 'best air time'.

War is the greatest profit maker and the banks now have total control with a culture of fear.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:12 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Ok....I finished the book. What a strange, strange story.

Possible that Sirhan was hypnotized. He had been cautioned by a friend to quit doing so much self-hypnosis.

Possible that Sirhan was firing blanks. No shots entered Kennedy from the front. The barrel was still leaded up and copper jacketed bullets are expected to remove some lead.

There was a photographer taking pictures behind Kennedy. His camera was confiscated by six LAPD members with guns drawn. No photos from inside the pantry were ever released.

Kennedy was shot three times from behind. The fatal shot was placed with inches of his skull.

There were up to 12 shots fired, certainly more than 8. Sirhans gun only carried 8 shots.

The preacher, Owen, was a very interesting character. As was the mayor and the hypnotist and the LAPD/CIA members.

LAPD absolutely covered things up.

This book takes a fair amount of time to read due to the labyrinthian details. I recommend a good special by the History channel. At least they used to show one periodically before they went Nazi on 'conspiracy theories'.

Very interesting that a 'secret service' guy came down from Washington and recalled Martin Luther Kings personal body guard two hours before the fatal shooting. In my mind, that pretty well seals my suspicions.

There is a thread that runs through the big three assassinations of the 60's. It isn't the FBI or mafia or SS or military or Castro.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:30 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Don't tell us-

My guess- Banks

Who else but them.

Anybody got another guess?

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:37 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

No.....not the banks. I wanted to edit my post. Disconcerting that we can't do that while our mind is still fresh.

I really don't want to get involved in who did that one. It is time for me to move beyond the "who did it" of JFK, 9/11 and RFK.

To be perfectly frank, I am more alarmed at just exactly why the Ron Paul thread has over 5000 views. Ron Paul has demonstrated impeccable ethics throughout his career. His two key issues are personal freedoms and quit starting wars.

Sure, many will hate his politics. But 5000 views tells a possibly darker story.

Rockefeller mysteriously NEVER gets mentioned. The folks who want to chip the planet and give their peers a KMA card to show any legal authorities. KMA=Kiss my Ass....I'm untouchable.

I post a link about the plan to chip everyone. Noyone hardly says a thing? What gives? At least you show a certain open mind about these things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:24 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Yes the SPP thing. I believe it too and have posted that they are chipping BC drivers as a test at the border crossing between BC and Washington, and I got this post from brasscheck TV on the SPP-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvUnErDPHgM

http://www.BrasscheckTV.com

Added: February 12, 2008
http://www.BrasscheckTV.com

Quote:
Already the symbol of abandonment, must New Orleans now become the symbol of abandonment of the entire country? Going well beyond the Port of New Orleans, Security and Prosperity Partnership plans for "North American Integration" endanger port, trucking, and railroad jobs, as well as investments, incomes, and State revenues all over the country. The SPP is coming to the Big Easy, why should you care? Let's have a look...
I guess people around here are picking their battles carefully so we can respond as well as we can in every area and as many people as we can too. Plus I am busy a lot on my house and when it is raining(a lot lately) I come in and sit here. I try to respond to all of you as much as I can and I find your topics are very interesting and so have made every effort to show you that I read it all here. It takes me hours to cover everything and as you can tell, I can get long typing sessions going that most people just roll their eyes at and go "Oh no, not the Dog again!", :roll: but I won't stop.

You can do the same thing too and yes, around here Ron Paul is a tricky subject, but it usually gets a lot of attention. This is a left leaning site as has been stated in our intorductions, but I agree that we should at least listen to people and their views if real discussion is to happen.

Anyway, don't give up. I got heck for starting a thread about 3rd parties. When I mentioned Nader the place erupted since most around here feel he was responsible, or rather, one of the contributers to Bush winning, so it went over like a lead zepplin too. Don't be discouraged though. Just post what you feel is true and defend it as best you can. We want all ideas to be expressed so that we can say that free speech is alive and well somewhere in America still to some degree.

Our founder Jesse, who is absent for some time now concentrating on his newsletter and radio shows, but has a bad back right now, is also a Ron Paul believer. He may be here for a visit soon so stick around and keep posting. You are doing fine and we're sorry if we can't get to every post or act a little snotty now and then, but a lot of the people here are true blue and we have to respect their stand on this site and in a country where being purple wouldn't do- by mixing red and blue one gets purple- and you want to introduce a libertarian colour into the mix.

That is a colour combo most of us couldn't stand, but in the interests of fairness we should have a section where policy from all sides should be permitted. Perhaps we can find a place to post controversial information that would be acceptable to everyone, besides the steel cage, where party policy is compared to all the "Other" parties. Never thought that political parties could imitate third world status here in America, but maybe that is what is intended by the big two and their followers- no competition. Just like the big old world EH?

Got any suggestions as to where we could put it? Believe it or not may be the best choice around here. :wink:

By the banks I meant the owners too, the fed and Rothschilds and Rockefeller types as well. My second guess was the CIA, but they own banks and investment firms as well as Wall Street, so could be considered a branch outlet of the banks as well.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:53 pm 

Also on RFK and spinning out of the Turner and Christian book see this thread.
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... opic=10268

And this one from Times Discovery Channel only a few months ago on a new tape recording that very strongly suggests more than one gunman.

Turner appears in the youtube

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... opic=10285

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:39 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

DOG...I'm no libertarian, not even very close.

My issues are the police state and attaching oil rich nations and the fact that the Fed is close to both running the world and ruining the world. Thats why I support Paul.

The mainstream candidates all appear to be Fed puppets.

It isn't just about being chipped by the Fed owners. Do you folks realize that you will likely get your chip turned off for displeasing the elite by protesting or educating etc.

It promises to be far worse than the old monarchies that ruled the countries before Jefferson & Paine/Sam Adams/Washington etc introduced democracy to a curious world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:57 pm 

Hi, I am now reading Shane O'Sullivan's Who Killed Bobby. It is good, and offers lots of new stuff about Sirhan between 1965-and the night of the Assassination.

I would still recomment the turner Christian book, howeever as a first read. It holds up well over time, and was rereleased in 2006. It will make your eyebrows wonder into disbelief. Comepletely solidly researched by widely respected authors too. Also Please read the Mealanson Klaber book on the trial. Professor Melanson, of Amherst U mass proves beyond any doubt that there was collaboration between the prosecution and the defense, with meddling from certain agencies in Washington DC>

please read right now, so you can spread some truth around on June 5th the 40th anniversary of the CIAs killing of RFK.