It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:54 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ladies....your opinion of this gentleman please
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:08 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

The man in the old black & white photograph towards the bottom of the page is widely considered the richest man who has ever walked on the planet.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... odline.htm

Maybe its just me but the guy looks a bit sinister?

Or do you think he looks like a nice guy?

Please disregard the text around the photo, I am asking about the photograph.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:53 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

sinister

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:25 pm 

Really he just looks like an old dude.

===========

A lot of times I think it is hard for the general populous to accept "conspiracy theories" because of some of the extremely far-fetched ideas like the one that site is espousing. While I am of the belief that the elite are in control of the world, I do not think that they are part of a satanic bloodline. When fantasy and reality are mixed, its harder for people to accept the truth in any of it and then the whole idea is dismissed as whacko.

Just like the 9/11 truth movement. We all know there was something sinister there, yet a lot in the movement put some really far out theories out that that make it hard for a regular person to accept which leads to the whole idea to become a joke. Sometimes I think those who understand and try to spread knowledge shoot themselves in the foot when they present too much at one time or too many angles that are hard for average people to accept.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:14 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think he's just an old dude who hasn't aged well. If he was alive today, he'd probably have Botox injections, cosmetic surgery to correct his ears and his obvious dental problems.

I agree with all that lefty said concerning these types of conspiracy theories. We have to keep a grip on what is reasonable. ANYTHING that smacks of a "Satanic" connection loses credibilty for me very fast. I don't happen to believe a supenatural entity named Satan actually exists.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:15 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

lefty wrote:
Really he just looks like an old dude.

===========

A lot of times I think it is hard for the general populous to accept "conspiracy theories" because of some of the extremely far-fetched ideas like the one that site is espousing. While I am of the belief that the elite are in control of the world, I do not think that they are part of a satanic bloodline. When fantasy and reality are mixed, its harder for people to accept the truth in any of it and then the whole idea is dismissed as whacko.

Just like the 9/11 truth movement. We all know there was something sinister there, yet a lot in the movement put some really far out theories out that that make it hard for a regular person to accept which leads to the whole idea to become a joke. Sometimes I think those who understand and try to spread knowledge shoot themselves in the foot when they present too much at one time or too many angles that are hard for average people to accept.

I'm of the opinion that the 9/11 movement has as much activity from disinformation agents as from people truly seeking the truth. That is a big reason that I rarely enter internet discussions with them. I have seen the same responses literally dozens of times. I could write part of their 9/11 manual from memory.

I'm not into the bloodlines theory and I said to disregard the text. I google Rockefeller on a daily basis and peruse whatever comes up.

However I will state that the tendancy of the left to ignore the literally mountains of information on the international cabals, all of which Rockefeller heads, does make it a lot easier for them to operate. And he thanks them for that.

On the other hand, the right wing has been all over the Rockefellers for decades. The 9/11 truth movement has also found the vast majority of its strenght and funding from the right wing.

We need both parties.

To cancel each other out when the other party gets too powerful.

Johnsons 'Great Society' is often a pain in the nations butt. As is many parts of Roosevelt's 'New Deal.'

I'd be in favor of a Congress and Executive branch that were split 50/50 with dems and reps. Certainly not 40% representing Wall Street and 25% representing the defence contractors.

If Obama gets too powerful and proves to be equally corrupt to this admin, I will be rooting for the reps in several years. The odds of his admin matching this one in corruption are slim. This one has highly experienced pros.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:53 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
We need both parties

Aye...and a lot of independents!

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:22 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

You've got one party :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:38 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

The corporate party?

AKA dems & reps.

Still....there are differences between the two among the voters. Not so sure with the politicians. Thaey seem to be able to switch parties with great facility.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:58 am 

A sinister pruneface... I've seen old people photos with no teeth or hair that look friendlier than this fellow :|

http://www.cafepress.com/bootthepnac