It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:58 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:50 pm 

yankhadenuf wrote:
Pre-pre-9/11, I mean like the '80's when my Dad first retired and had lots of time on his hands, he'd harangue with grocery & store managers about mismarked prices, and taking his personal information on "Customer Service" cards, etc. The discussions inevitably would be relayed to me (Mom must've heard enuf by then :) ). Finally , I would say
"Dad, I'm sorry , but it really doesn't bother me if the grocery chain headquarters knows how many times a month I buy a loaf of bread !!!"

Of course, post-9/11, my own words would come back to haunt me. Guess who told him about PNAC ? Father knows best :wink:

I have found that the cards are a necessary evil for getting the prices that should be freely given. I have also found that the information is never verified, so I am able to have a fictional identity as far as these cards are concerned. In case there is some arcane law that makes it illegal, I simply use the information that would have been correct when I was ten years old. I have read the forms very carefully and have never found anything where I certify the information is current and I am not lying about the information since the information did indeed apply to me. This also makes remembering the information extremely easy.

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:52 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

APL wrote:

Quote:
I have found that the cards are a necessary evil for getting the prices that should be freely given

Just the nature of the beast, unfortunately. I feel the same way because if I didn't use my customer card when I'm grocery-shopping, I'd be paying a great deal more...or at least that's what I'm led to believe. Doesn't matter, really. We're a society of card-toters, and they're all designed to gain/give information about us. Debit cards or checks...doesn't matter. We're identified from the time we're born...it's maddening, though, because as American citizens we're supposed to have rights that protect us from not having that information falsely used against us by our own government.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:26 pm 

A Proud Liberal wrote:
I have found that the cards are a necessary evil for getting the prices that should be freely given. I have also found that the information is never verified, so I am able to have a fictional identity as far as these cards are concerned. In case there is some arcane law that makes it illegal, I simply use the information that would have been correct when I was ten years old. I have read the forms very carefully and have never found anything where I certify the information is current and I am not lying about the information since the information did indeed apply to me. This also makes remembering the information extremely easy.

True, its not like fraud, we do the same thing on forums! And they don't use "Customer Service" cards as check cashing cards in my state anymore, not for several years now.

http://www.cafepress.com/bootthepnac

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:48 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

More on the Rockefeller files:

Guess who sponsored the warrantless wire tap bill?

Sen Jay Rockefeller, chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee

The Rockefellers want to know:

What you are saying
Where you are at
What you have bought
Who your friends are
What you are thinking
What your DNA sample is
What good deals you have found
What your bid amount is

They want you....every drop, every cell. For global enslavement.

http://infowars.net/articles/june2008/0 ... berger.htm

Top of the Rockefeller/Bilderberg agenda:

Take over world financial systems with one currency....headed by Rockefelllers Federal Reserve.

Chip Americans....after all, Americans have proven to be a proverbial hotbed of 'terrorists'.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson