It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:09 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:33 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

TOP 10 OIL user millions of barrel per DAY.

1) USA - 20.7 millions
2) China - 6.53 millions
3) Japan - 5.57 millions
4) Germany - 2.65 millions
5) Russia - 2.5 millions
6) India - 2.45 millions
7) Canada - 2.29 millions
8) South Korea - 2.14 millions
9) Brazil - 2.1 millions
10) France - 1.97 millions

Total millions of barrel per day for top 10 oil consumption country = 49 millions barrels.

http://waitee.blogspot.com/2008/05/oil- ... y-day.html

300,000 barrels a day. That is an increase of .006 % does anyone really think that is going to bring prices down ??????

TUT

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:55 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I laughed when I read the CNN report about how the Saudis were "concerned" that people (meaning the USA) would become more "efficient" if the daily production wasn't increased!

I thought how great it would be if Americans wouldn't fuck up this opportunity to become more "efficient" and in doing so, give the Saudis and the Bush cartel the old one finger salute...for once.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:12 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

The Saudis reduce the price of oil by producing what belongs to them.

CEOs increase the price of goods and services while reducing the quality of goods and services by....maximizing profits for the CEO.

I'd just as soon trust a Saudi prince as a CEO. The price is likely more principled.

"Only money matters"
Milton Friedman
Father of the Chicago school of economic genocide
Learned Elder to the IMF/World Bank school of economic genocide

And yes....I do set numerous motion alarms/day. :shock:

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:09 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

[url=http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=764962]Food relief line grows long, tense
Frustration rises, officials caught off-guard as thousands turn out for flood assistance
[/url]

The chaos that erupted outside Milwaukee County's main welfare office Monday over disaster-related food aid had more to do with a weak economy and crushing poverty in parts of this community than the devastating floods that swept through the state earlier this month, local government and food relief officials said.

The line stretches for blocks Monday as people wait outside the Coggs Center to apply for food vouchers. Police and deputies were called in to calm the crowds.

About 3,000 people turned out for the assistance beginning at 3 a.m. Monday, creating a line that stretched several blocks around the Marcia P. Coggs Human Services Center at 1220 W. Vliet St. At least one woman said she was trampled when a crowd rushed the doors as they opened around 7:30 a.m., and dozens of Milwaukee police officers and sheriff's deputies were called to quell the scene.

"The food crisis in Milwaukee and throughout the United States is worse than many of us have realized," said Milwaukee Common Council President Willie Hines, who with other elected officials called on the community to support local food pantries.

Many of the thousands of applicants thought they would receive vouchers immediately, and frustration mounted when some learned that was not the case

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:13 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Protein powder is expensive, more than 50% increase since 2002. I spent about $150 on it yesterday.

Stores great and is likely the most economical source of protein.

I intend to outlast most if the elite completes their shocking and privatization of America.

"This country wants to put everybody in jail."
Special Agent to PT...2004

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Purple Tang on Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:22 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I'm certain they would like to place all the people on this board in a political prison. :lol:
And when martial law is declared be prepared to go to the hills or prison for this is your destiny. I know I am on the list. They will not allow me to leave America. Therefore I live in Alaska. Good luck finding me. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:18 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

[url=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3683270/]It's official: The market is in bear territory
Stocks drop after oil hits new high, concerns that GM could run out of cash

[/url]

Wall Street resumed its sell-off Wednesday after oil hit a new record and a bearish analyst report renewed concerns that General Motors Corp. could run out of cash.

The stock market’s pullback, which accelerated in the final hours of the week’s last full trading session, left the Dow Jones industrial average officially in bear market territory, with the blue chips having fallen more than 20 percent from their October highs.

Oil surged to new records above $144 a barrel as the government reported a bigger-than-expected drop in U.S. supplies and as investors worried about tensions in the Middle East.

Scary, scary times!

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman