It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:15 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:20 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

NFL suspends 'reprehensible' Vick indefinitely

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:37 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

A lot of really bad stuff is being ignored in all of this. It is not just the fights themselves, and the brutal killing of the fighting dogs. These demons are torturing and killing other animals as well.

They kidnap dogs to use as "Bait-dogs" for their pit bulls to maim and kill.

They also kidnap cats. These sub-humans give their fighting dogs gunpowder in their food in order to irritate the stomach and make them very pissed off. Then they take a poor cat, which they have kidnapped, or appropriated in some other way, throw the cat into a closet, send the PO'd dog in after and shut the door.

These demonic torture tactics are getting no air play in the MSM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:54 am 

I am so glad the NFL had more sense than the prosecutors in this case. THANK YOU NFL!!!

Shoeless, that is what I was referring to when I mentioned the training of fighting dogs. These sub humans enjoy having a dog tear apart a living animal. Shelters are very aware people do this kind of thing--at least the local shelter is. They ask that anyone knowing about or even suspecting a dog fighting ring tell them--they will keep tabs on what is going on in the area.

As far as the media goes, could we possibly find more insensitive and/or more stupid people anywhere? Thoses two nights I happened on Anderson Cooper's show and listened to his guests prattling on about humans being harmed--and of course how much they love their own pets... I guess you have to be a devout religious person to understand that animals don't feel anything, eh?

This whole affair has only pointed out the corrupt underbelly of America. We don't care who we bomb, we don't care when children don't get health care, we don't care when sports 'stars' commit atrocious acts of cruelty whether it is on humans or on helpless animals.

And we are PROUD to be Americans!!!!!

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:41 pm 

Ah, it is all okay now. Vick has found Jay-zuz so we know he will only torture for god now. He did plead guilty this morning. It is up to the judge at this point.

I hope he has a better Jay-zuz than Bush has.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:48 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Yeah, I love that he found jesus, just as so many other sinners have after the dirty deeds have been done.

It's sad that god works so slowly to save these wretched individuals. He/she should be whispering common sense to them before they fall from grace and cause the crap that they do.

But alas god works in mysterious ways. :roll:

I haven't used this screen name elsewhere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:47 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Vick charged with torturing, killing dogs in Virginia indictment

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:12 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

There are demons out and about in our world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:35 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yep...and a lot of them are wearing $5,000 suits!
:evil:

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:00 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Vick's Sugarloaf Country Club Estate For Sale

The home is located in the Sugarloaf Country Club in Duluth on Darlington Run.

A listing on Realtor.com says the house has seven bedrooms, 8.5 bathrooms and an estimated monthly mortgage payment of $23,206.

According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, court records show Vick purchased the home in 2005 for $3.7 million.

His yearly tax bill is $26,720, according to the AJC.

Vick, who was a star for the Atlanta Falcons, has been indefinitely suspended without pay by the NFL and been dropped by all his major sponsors, including Nike.

HAHAHAHAHA! Wonder how much, if any, of the proceeds Vick will give to help protect animals from cruel idiots like himself.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:01 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Vick's fighting dogs get second chance at life

KANAB, Utah (CNN) -- Ellen doesn't look like a top-fighting dog.

Ellen is one of the 47 pit bulls seized from an illegal dog fighting ring on property owned by disgraced NFL quarterback Michael Vick.

The dogs were bred to fight to the death. Of course, if trained properly they can be gentle loyal pets.

Twenty-two of the pit bulls now reside at sanctuary at the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in the mountain town of Kanab, Utah. The 25 other dogs have been placed at rehabilitation shelters across the country.

All of them are lucky to be alive.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:19 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

[url=http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/25585243/]More Vick trouble: QB files for bankruptcy
Jailed Falcon owes between $10 million and $50 million to creditors

[/url]

:blob:

RICHMOND, Va. - Imprisoned quarterback Michael Vick is seeking bankruptcy protection, saying he owes between $10 million and $50 million to creditors.

Vick filed Chapter 11 papers in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Newport News on Monday. The seven largest creditors listed in the court papers are owed a total of about $12.8 million.

Vick is serving a 23-month prison sentence at the U.S. Penitentiary in Leavenworth, Kansas, after pleading guilty last year to bankrolling a dogfighting ring.

:thumbup:

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:12 pm 

Let me see if I get this right about the new bankruptcy laws.

1. A family that has a catastrophic illness with the attendant medical bills gets no relief.

2. Anyone filing bankruptcy with credit debt gets no relief from that debt and has the compounded interest rate set by law to over 30%.

3. Someone that spent beyond his means in the commission of a crime gets relief.

Sounds like one screwed up system to me.

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:43 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rapper DMX held on animal cruelty, drug charges

Rapper DMX was arrested Friday on drug and animal cruelty charges after attempting to barricade himself inside his Arizona home, sheriff's deputies said.

DMX, 37, whose real name is Earl Simmons, faces seven misdemeanor animal cruelty charges and four felony drug possession charges, according to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.

He was apprehended at his home in Cave Creek, Arizona. A news release from the office also said deputies were serving a search warrant at the Mayo Clinic in nearby Scottsdale, Arizona, involving possible fraud charges involving the rapper.

According to sheriff's deputies, five pit bull mix puppies were taken from the rapper's home by an animal control unit and will be taken to to a jail where they will be cared for by female inmates.

In August, deputies raided DMX's home and seized 12 pit bulls and pit bull mixes after receiving a report that the animals were being abused. No arrests were made at the time; authorities said that some of the dogs had apparently not been fed or watered but that there was no evidence of dogfighting.

The carcasses of three dogs were found partially buried on the property in August, and one of the dogs may have been burned, the sheriff's office said.

"A guy like this DMX character, with all his money and fame, has no excuse for not providing proper care for his animals," Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said Friday.

Not only is the system skewed, A Proud Liberal, but seems to me that our whole CULTURE is skewed. Look at this guy...can you imgine yourself spending money on his "music?" Can you imagine how anybody would want to be "entertained" by him? :angryfire:

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:35 pm 

Catherine wrote:
"A guy like this DMX character, with all his money and fame, has no excuse for not providing proper care for his animals," Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said Friday.

Not only is the system skewed, A Proud Liberal, but seems to me that our whole CULTURE is skewed. Look at this guy...can you imgine yourself spending money on his "music?" Can you imagine how anybody would want to be "entertained" by him? :angryfire:

We have to be careful about anything Sheriff Joe Arpaio says as well. He is the classic narcissistic camera hog facing his toughest re-election challenge since being elected sheriff. He started the infamous "tent cities" where inmates, including those not yet convicted, endure summer temperatures in concentration camp like conditions. On his website, he brags about buying no salt, really needed for replenishment during the summer, and saving $60,000/yr as a result but he has lost almost $100 million in civil suits because of brutality and deaths during arrests and incarcerations. He also brags about having dieticians on staff and then feeds inmates only two meals, skipping breakfast with lunch a bagged lunch.

One of his most infamous lines: "I wear the accusation that I belong to the Ku Klux Klan as a badge of honor."

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:29 am 

Someone sent me a screed about this guy and titled it "My Hero". She was serious.

The man sounds like a sadist.

I sent a reply saying if this is your hero don't bother writing to me again, that I am ashamed of people who act as he does, who misuse their power and derive joy from hurting others. And I am ashamed of anyone who admires such persons.

Haven't heard from her since.

Yes, I do count my blessings.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next