It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:03 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: AN URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE EDITOR OF TvNewsLIES.org
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:59 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Please take a moment to read my message.
Thank you.
http://tvnewslies.org/html/an_urgent_message.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:47 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

is there an address one could simply send a check to instead of using a credit card on-line?

Post subject: Checks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:14 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

http://www.tvnewslies.org/cart/view_doc.php?view_doc=6&PHPSESSID=a3eee7f7cd0553306e01a8b137b0cdb1

Thanks for your interest in helping out!

Post subject: This is a sad example of the world situation.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:50 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

If the road is paved with good intentions, then someone must know that there's a lot of bad ones. :evil:

Thanks to this site we have a way of seeing beyond the illusion of good, to the true evil hidden in the depths of the human psyche. We MUST support this site. Don't let the right wing continue its assault on the truth. Support Jesse and the work he is accomplishing. I sent a message to Babble here in Canada, to support our comrades in America, who are willing to put up the fight. If the only sources of truth are kept in hidden underground news media, then we will all lose another valuable source.

I will send loonies for truth,and although they are worth $.8o American, they can be converted into info bucks. This is a great site, with real Americans. I'm sorry but I lost all hope in America, its arrogant people and all the lies it stands for. It's good to know that there's a group of you out there that hold the founding principles of human decency and truth, like a torch in a windstorm, defying the hurricanes of abuse and deception.

You are a force that is one of the last checks and balances left in America, and you all deserve to feel proud of what you do. Even Buckshot is important, since he gives us the purpose and meaning for our beliefs about America, by being an example of what America could be if the right wing gets its way. It would be like Nazi Germany in 1930, when the German people were sure that they were correct in their stance .

:D Thanks for all the info you give, in the name of truth. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:27 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jesse...

I will be sending you a check as often as I can.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:17 am 

If there were any way I could help I certainly would, but I am one of those people who literally have to decide between food and medecine. There just plain is no money to send.

Sorry.

DO.g's reply is great. And I love 'loonies for truth'! That is a keeper!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:57 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

dori wrote:
If there were any way I could help I certainly would, but I am one of those people who literally have to decide between food and medecine. There just plain is no money to send.

Sorry.

DO.g's reply is great. And I love 'loonies for truth'! That is a keeper!

spread the word about this site....after all, it's a great site and it has some very intelligent people posting here.

i told a "friend" to come here and get educated...she never joined tho....like they say: an education is dangerous. :)

Post subject: Thanks all
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:17 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Folks,

Please do not feel obligated to send money. If you can afford 5 or 10 cents per day that would be fine but the last thing I want to do is have people on a tight budget send money.

Here is what you can do...SPREAD THE WORD! Pound newsgroups and forums informing people of TvNewsLIES.org.

You can also write a letter for me...
Quote:
IWTnews Website Launch - LINK - Independent World Television is building the world's first global independent news network. Online and on TV, IWTnews will deliver independent news and real debate -- without funding from governments, corporations or commercial advertising. Internet fundraising makes it possible.
TVNL Comment: PLEASE consider writing to this group to recommend the editor of TvNewsLIES.org (me) for a possible position at their new organization! PLEASE take a moment to write them!!! Their address: contact@iwtnews.com

If I can get an income and keep the site it would be great. I just can not keep going without some sort of income at this point.
THANKS!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:33 pm 

We cannot let this site fall. Everytime I don't have access to internet sites like TvNewsLIES, I feel greatly uninformed. The corporate bosses are really doing a good job these days at dumbing down america. Analyzing the mainstream media gives me kicks, but I am also saddened for the large number of people who actually buy it. Instead of dwelling in that emotion I spread the word. Jesse, you have really made a difference. This site makes it easy for anyone to distinguish between real news and the idiocy they put on television. This thing has gotten really out of hand. I feel contributing a small amount of money is fair and fulfilling. Look at all the great contributions Jesse and his team have given to all who visit this site. Anyways, gracias for the magnificent work you've done. Helping out TvNewsLIES means helping yourself as well as others who are in desperate need of a reality check.

Last edited by ECSMOKELOC on Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Thanks again
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:04 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Please consider this a running thank you for all of your kind suportive comments.
:salute:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:42 am 

I sent the message Jesse. Sure hope you will be working with the network--not only is it a paying job but you would be around people with whom you can identify.

Good luck.

Post subject: Another thing to try...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:59 am 

Quote:
We cannot let this site fall. Everytime I don't have access to internet sites like TvNewsLIES, I feel greatly uninformed. The corporate bosses are really doing a good job these days at dumbing down america. Analyzing the mainstream media gives me kicks, but I am also saddened for the large number of people who actually buy it. Instead of dwelling in that emotion I spread the word. Jesse, you have really made a difference.

Well said, I fully agree.

Love the site, told everyone I could in our local peace and medical marijuana groups here in Tucson, but I have another suggestion if no one else has offered it:

Contact Lisa Lonehood, programming producer at www.coasttocoastam.com , see if you can get on the show, they have helped other 9/11 news sites get heard, they have an audience exceeding 10 million... Free Speech Ala Mode! The worst they can do is say no. You need to get on this show to get your site (and radio program) to take off - the listeners would eat this up. I could get a few people to write to George Noory (one of the hosts-great guy) to show there is interest.

Now you think about it... but please, not too long.

In the mean time, I'll send an email to IWTNews, and then print out some more of your flyers and ask for donations at our next meeting on Jan 7 :!:

Please join me in visualizing the whole administration including/especially Condi (not because she's black, but because she is a bold-faced liar), War Profiteers, Right Wing Apologists (Hannity/Bruce/Limbaugh/Savage/O'Reilly.. the list goes on and on), Media CEOs, and choice congressmen of both parties of the House and Senate, hanged on the white house lawn as a lesson to never subvert America's constitutional balance of powers again. Hang'em all, full worldwide media coverage. Of course, this could take weeks, maybe months to accomplish.

I'm sure that's what Thomas Jefferson (My new, old hero these days) would have suggested.

A pleasant Solstice, Christmas, Chanukka, Ramadan, Kwanzaa, Boxing Day, Texas Goat Blowing Day, or whatever.

Hey! What about the war against TGBD? Isn't that as important as that other holiday... what was its name?... You know, the fat guy with the venison on the hoof...