It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:11 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:17 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

What altered the outcome in Ohio was the voting machines in my opinion.

Its not who votes, its who counts the votes.

I'm thinking about crawling inside of a bottle until the Bushbarians ride out of town. If they stay, I'll just buy more bottles. I'm a good drunk for the most part.

If McCain "wins", I'll give him a couple months. I figure he will be bombing the toddlers of Tehran by then....per the orders of his Zionist owners/warlords/managers/advisers/financiers.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:33 pm 

Sorta,

It was a combinaton of things:
Quote:
Ohio, two days ago, so I get confused. Mr. Blackwell, certified the election today. It's very convenient for him because he's both chairman of the republican campaign and the person in charge of the vote count, so he's wearing two hats. That's OK, because I hear he has two heads -- I'll have to investigate. He certified the vote, but not all the votes.

93,000 votes were tossed on the floor, never counted. We're not talking 're-count' here, we're talking NEVER count. These 93,000 votes are called, "spoiled" in Ohio. Another 155,000 votes are called provisional. More absentee ballots were tossed. Yet, supposedly George Bush won by 119,000. Folks, now what's going on here? Whose votes were not counted that were twice the Bush margin of victory?

Were the votes 'spoiled' randomly? Well, not exactly. Overwhelmingly the votes not counted -- NOT COUNTED --were cast in African American precincts. These are very Black votes. I use the term 'overwhelmingly,' those votes cast into the machines but not counted for technical reasons. When I say 'overwhelmingly Black votes,' that is not my phrase. That's from Dr. Mark Salling of Cleveland State University who's been investigating this for the ACLU. The statisticians and demographers say it's overwhelmingly Black votes which are not counted.

The technical term is 'spoiled' votes. Okay, now, how do votes spoil? Do you leave them out of the fridge? What do you do? These are undervotes, overvotes -- they use those technical terms, and in Ohio it's hanging chads. We're back to that. Dimpled chads, pregnant chads. Because Ohio is the last state in America to use the old punch card system for 75% of the vote.

You've heard a lot about the dangers of 'blackbox' computer voting. I want to talk to you about good old-fashioned punch card voting. 93,000 votes tossed in the garbage out of Black precincts. How? Just as Black neighborhoods get the bad schools, they get the bad hospitals, they also get the bum voting machines? And so their votes go in the garbage.

And they know it, the powers that be. You're thinking, it should be against the law. And, in fact, it is. The ACLU sued the State of Ohio for having a racist ballot counting system. They sued five states -- BEFORE the election. And before the election, four states said, 'Well, gee, we're kind of embarrassed. Yeah, we're losing thousands of Black votes.' And they all agreed to fix the machines before the election, all but one state: Ohio. The Secretary of State of Ohio said, "Yes, I know that the machines we use in Ohio eliminate tens of thousands of Black votes on bad machines." We'll fix them, he said, after the inauguration.

http://www.gregpalast.com/apartheid-bal ... cracy-now/

In Armed Madhouse, Greg really took to task the way Bush stole Florida, Ohio, New Mexico, Colorado, and other states. All those methods are still available. Plus I'm sure there are new ones they've uncovered. If they were able to succeed with such ease in 2004, I don't see what's gonna stop them from doing the same in 2008.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:14 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

The FBI used to spend a lot of time chasing down white collar fraud.

Lo and behold, it turns out that they kept turning up the heat on things like CIA money laundering schemes/Enron and other money making machines run by the power elite.

Well this was raining on the parade of the power elite. So they 'invented' 9/11 and a bunch of sand pirates supposedly hell bent on global domination by blowing themsleves up. They even figured out that America houses well over a million known terrorists via their new fangled DHS.

Now the feds spend their time racking up lists of terrorists instead of white collar criminals. The globalists/power elite are breathing much easier.

Did I mention that I'm not a fan of the power elite? In fact, I have decided that if they are not Satanists, they are Satanic.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:38 pm 

PT,

I agree with your conclusion about 9/11. One of the "unfortunate" outcomes from 9/11 was the fact that one of the SEC's main offices was destroyed on that day and all the incriminating documents against many corporatists were turned to dust. That's when wtc7 came down.

btw, I don't know if this is actually true or not, but during the late 60s hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of young people started protesting against the war in Vietnam. I was told at one point that the FBI had been collecting information on us for years and has compiled a "communist sympathizer" list that contained 17 million names. I'd be curious to find out how large mine is after all these years.

Post subject: In covering forthcoming anti-Obama books, will media repeat
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:50 pm 

In covering forthcoming anti-Obama books, will media repeat Swift Boat coverage mistakes?

Summary: Two books attacking Sen. Barack Obama are scheduled to be released in early August: The Obama Nation, by Jerome Corsi -- co-author of Unfit for Command, which contains false and baseless attacks on Sen. John Kerry's military service -- and The Case Against Barack Obama: The Unlikely Rise and Unexamined Agenda of the Media's Favorite Candidate, by David Freddoso. Regnery, publisher of The Case Against Barack Obama, touts the book as having the same "goal" as Unfit for Command, which Regnery also published. The overt connections between the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth's scurrilous campaign against Kerry and the two forthcoming books raise the question for the media: Will they have absorbed the lessons of their highly flawed Swift Boat coverage and give more immediate and more thorough scrutiny to these forthcoming books?

Details at link, I added emphasis.

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:29 pm 

The Swift Kids for Truth are hoping that the majority of those voters that were influenced by the Swiftboat Veterans for Truth in 2004. Here's a sampling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhEPNOusKv4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJFEb7d4OLQ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:35 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

toeg wrote:
PT,

I agree with your conclusion about 9/11. One of the "unfortunate" outcomes from 9/11 was the fact that one of the SEC's main offices was destroyed on that day and all the incriminating documents against many corporatists were turned to dust. That's when wtc7 came down.

btw, I don't know if this is actually true or not, but during the late 60s hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of young people started protesting against the war in Vietnam. I was told at one point that the FBI had been collecting information on us for years and has compiled a "communist sympathizer" list that contained 17 million names. I'd be curious to find out how large mine is after all these years.

They crushed a lot of Vietnam dissent... and quite a few dissenters. You can read "House of War" by James Carrol to get some perspectives from the son of the asst FBI director and the first, and longest tenured, director of the DIA.

17 million sounds strong to me, I could maybe believe 1.7 million. You can ask for your files under the Freedom of Information Act. A California Senator found that his FBI files contained over 80,000 pages. I don't think I have him beat. They said they never heard of me when I did my FOIA request.

If the FBI doesn't have any file on you, you ain't shit in my opinion. They fancy part of their job is to keep tabs on interesting people. Those guys are super serious. I don't recommend joking with them as some are humorless.

Some are 'reportedly' glad that David Griffin is researching 9/11. They know they would get in a lot of trouble if they did. Now whats that say when an agent would get in trouble for investigating 9/11? It says the power elite does not want 9/11 investigated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:09 am 

Yeah PT,

It always seemed high to me as well. But it did make for interesting conversation after a toke or two. But then a bunch of my friends started saying that Nixon was going to do away with elections and proclaim himself King of the United States. There were a lot of paranoid people back then.

I found this a bit amusing. I'm sure you didn't mean to juxtapose these statements like that, but the first time I read through them I have to admit that I did a double take.
[quote][The FBI] said they never heard of me when I did my FOIA request.

If the FBI doesn't have any file on you, you ain't shit in my opinion.[quote]

I almost shot hot coffee through my nose.

You're right that the elite want to keep 9/11 as an histerical abnormality and nothing more. Most likely, it'll wind up just like the JFK assassination. Lots of controversy, but the waters so muddy it gets pretty hard to separage the wheat from the chaff.

And if another such strike would occur, all hell would break loose. Some are saying that it's already been marked to happen before September 30, the end of the US fiscal year (though I've never seen any rationale for that connection). Supposedly, some sinister disaster, perhaps using nukes, would occur somewhere in the US, and the US will make it look like an Iranian hit. That would give the neocons their excuse to bomb Iran.

We'll see. I give this about a 5% chance of actually happening. What's more likely is that the neocon freight train will continue for another four years through McCain. That would ensure maximum profits for the elitists, that's for sure. McCain is about the only politician less qualified than Bush to run the White House. He makes Dan Quayle look like a friggin' Harvard professor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:33 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

"Never heard of him" doesn't necessarily mean what it means.

Thats my fed chat for the year. You can pretty well say anthing about the other agencies. The feds are....touchy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:12 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

POW mate calls McCain 'liar' over 'turncoat' charge

Retired Marine colonel angered by candidate's statements that he helped enemy while 2 were in Vietnamese prison camp

Former Orange County Supervisor Edison Miller is lashing out at John McCain, saying the presidential candidate falsely fingered him as a turncoat who was "actively aiding the enemy" while the two were imprisoned during the Vietnam War.

"He lied about me," said the Irvine resident, who retired as a Marine Corps colonel shortly after the war. "The attacks on my character and integrity are totally without merit or justification. I did stand up and say the war was wrong. I would speak against the war, but I never spoke against my country. And I gave up no secrets."

In McCain's book, "Faith of My Fathers," the Republican presidential candidate writes about two "camp rats" who "had lost their faith completely."

"They not only stopped resisting but apparently crossed a line no other prisoner I knew had even approached," McCain wrote. "They were collaborators, actively aiding the enemy."

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:09 pm 

Interesting.

Did you read this further on down in the story:

"While McCain did not name the two in the book, Miller and Walter Eugene Wilber are identified as the POWs in question in a June 15 New York Times story on McCain's 1974 essay about POW traitors. Miller said the newspaper story brought McCain's claims to his attention."

Sounds like a false flag to me. Looks like this is one of those stories where the OC Register can point to and say, "We're being controversial on both sides,"Without having to really do some egg throwing. I bet all egos will be properly stoked in the end and all will be forgiven. Just another misunderstanding from that liberal newspaper in New York.

Post subject: Re: John McCain Will Become the 44th POTUS
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:58 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

:D John McCain lost the election, toeg...just so you know. :D

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:12 am 

I know,

Just as I predicted, too.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:21 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good to see you...how do you like the new digs?

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:04 am 

toeg wrote:
I know,

Just as I predicted, too.

It would seem the War Chimp isn't the only one trying to rewrite history.

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6