It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:18 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:36 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

From the bottom of the article I posted:

"Schmidt, the Mayer Brown partner, said if the Midway transaction succeeds, other airports could also go private, perhaps leading to "lower and more predictable landing fees and terminal rentals for airlines, which certainly aren't flush."

That, he said, could bring the value of roads, bridges and airports that could be privatized to half a trillion dollars."

The pirates/privatizers always talk about lowering fees to the public. Conveniently ignoring the fact that corporations do not give a rats ass about anything but profits.

Indeed, the executives can be fired for failure to maximize profits. So they would be required to charge the maximum amount on a toll road that had few "competitors."

My mom lives in an area with an acute water problem. New wells must go 1100 feet deep to tap into water for the next few years. This is extremely expensive. Owners of older, shallower wells are letting their yards die. Meanwhile, there is a new subdivision right next door that has a 3' water viaduct suppied by the Cherry Creek Water Board (something close to that). The water board clearly has access to plenty of water. When asked to provide water to the smaller, older sub-division with the water shortage....it said NO.

So the older residents have to purchase $30,000 wells to go a few more years rather than have the privatized water board cooperate.

This is bad news but nothing compared to what has taken place in parts of S America when the water supplies were privatized by our profit maximizing corporate interests. They essentially stole the water from the indigenous populations and extract blood for it.

Then we wonder why our popularity has plummeted while Bush's billionairre puppetmasters rape and plunder the planet.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject: Waterways
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:05 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Does anyone know anything about the elete members of our Government buying up all land surounding any waterway, or water scource anywhere in our country??????????

Remember folks - without water we will die. Yep - we need water to exist.

What could possibly be the purpose for our Government to be in complete control of a life saving commodity such as water?

Dows anyone have any input to this problem???????

Post subject: Privatizing
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:54 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

No Lefty, it's not stupid at all.

If the wealthy owns everything we will have to pay whatever they request or go back to the stone ages and learn to do without.

Just how many of our lazy (want it all for nothing) citizens would know how to plant and raise their food supply and better yet know how to can and preserve anything for future use?

How many really think our Government will take care of them?

PT - one certain fact - Our State and Federal Government has awarded contracts to anyone belonging to the good old boys club billions and billions of dollars to build - repair - improve our ungodly network of highways to get us from one end of the country to the other.

Let them privatize it. No money - no gas - no automobiles to drive. Only the very wealthy will be able to afford to travel the roadways.
, or fly on their planes, or travel on their trains. We will probably start plowing up the vast network of roadways to have land to plant our food for our survival since most of our farmers could not make it profitable farming their land and sold out to contractors for more houses.

Think about it. Have the very intelligent brains in our country bought themselves into a corner? If we become a third world country who's going to make their profits grow?

If people would band together we would be able to turn things around in this country.

For starters - I'm ready to outsource our whole Government - Federal - State - City and Township into any country who would be willing to house them and even if they refuse them they will get them anyway. Britain is one place that comes to mind. Let Tony Blair show his loyalty to the Bush Refinery group and illegal workers for the gas to supply the BP stations here in the states.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:38 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

It isn't the elite members of government who buy up the infrastructure of nations who have been forced to their knees. It is the politicians who essentially take kickbacks for allowing the international financiers to buy up the distressed infrastructure for pennies on the dollar.

It is not entirely the fault of the politicians. Their choice in these matters goes something like this:

"I have millions of dollars in my left jacket pocket. In my right jacket pocket, I have a loaded revolver. What is your choice?"

The world occasionally fields a leader who is hard to corrupt. They tend to die in fiery plane crashes or get suicided or "fall off of 10th floor balconies", or expire in horrible auto crashes. Sometimes it is as simple as an assassins bullet to the brain. Like JFK and RFK.

Sociopaths rule this planet. Heroic leaders are as rare as a 20 karat diamond in the desert.

We have hundreds of Congressmen and precisely one is being heroic right now. Dennis Kucinich.

We have dozens of mainstream media elite and only Olbermann is being heroic right now.

When I refer to the power elite, it is more the puppet masters behind the administration than the administration. Think Rockefeller and Kissinger and their agents. If you think Bush really runs this country, I beg to differ.

Unless "My Pet Goat" is the worlds definitive strategic manual on global ecopolitics (humor).

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:45 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Once you own everything and control everything...and I mean everything, do you really care if your profits grow?

These people that we are talking about are not like us and we have to stop thinking of them as normal human beings who are selfish and greedy and recognize them for the psychopaths that they are.

Above I made the statement:

Quote:
Let me tell you all something. This is not Bushes fault, or Clinton, or any hidden cabals fault. The blame lies firmly at all of our feet. It is we who allow this. They cannot help but be who they are...inhuman monsters...demonic in nature. These sociopath's are not just in our country, they rule all over the world and they have since the beginning of time. It is, and always has been the people who allow this..... until the people reach a breaking point and revolt.

PT disagreed with me. I understand what he is saying. They are the ones that are causing all of this misery. I'm not quite sure if he understands what I mean when I say that though.

They can nor will they ever be more than what they are. You cannot teach compassion, You cannot teach empathy, You cannot teach selflessness, nor can you teach pity to a psychopath. These people are not like us, they have very little in the form of redeeming quality's. (If any)

The Seven Deadly sins are some of the most abhorrent of traits in humanity which brings nothing but suffering to those who are on the receiving end. These people we are talking about hold every trait within them.....and they see nothing wrong with believing what they do. In their eyes, they deserve everything and those who have "good" traits, (Compassion, empathy, selflessness, pity, among others), are weak and are nothing more than cattle for their pleasure.

We outnumber them (and those who buy the deceit lock, stock and barrel), by a wide margin, yet still, time and time again WE ALLOW them to slither back to the top. This has been repeated throughout history via periods of Dark Ages followed by relatively shot periods of Enlightenment.

Now is no different. It is the same people, just a different time. We recognize them, we were warned what to guard against, yet here we are on the brink of another dark age. Once again, they cannot help who they are. It is and always has been up to us to guard against them. It is our fault.

We can point our fingers in their direction all we want but it will be to no avail. A jackal is a jackal. They cannot help themselves. We are the ones who let down our guard and let them into the henhouse. Now all that we are doing is pointing the finger and laying blame. It is always everyone else's fault but our own.

There are a couple of things we need to consider. The larger the government, the more cracks there are in the system which allows these snakes entry. The more central control a government has, the harder these snakes will try to find these cracks...and they will find them. This is why our system is so corrupted. It went from a relatively small entity to a behemoth. Yes, the intentions may have been good but good intentions have lead to catastrophe.

These people who are in control in Washington are not leaders. There are a couple potential leaders but they are so surrounded by corruption that they are of little benefit.

The majority are brainwashed into believing that these snakes who have over run our capital are leaders, and they are all snakes. Red snakes and blue snakes, all with venom that is killing us.

You know what a true leader is? A true leader does not seek the position, they are sought after. They speak words that awaken something inside the human spirit giving us the drive to be more, be better, evolve not through force but through choice. A true leader is selfless, has compassion, empathy and pity. Through words alone they are able to get people moving in the right direction, once again, not through force, but through choice. There are many great examples of true leaders dotted throughout history. They did not seek the position...they just were the position. In the same sense that the criminals who now rule us can be no more that what they are, the true leaders could be no less.

This is what we need. A true leader, someone who when they speak the masses hear and recognize this person for what they are.

The problem is, there is no room for a true leader right now. There are so many vipers in the pit, as soon as a true leader shows their face in this country, they are killed.

I'm sorry. I'm not giving up....not even close. THIS SYSTEM CANNOT BE FIXED, the corruption is too deep. I am simply stating that as it seems human nature dictates, we will have to hit rock bottom before people will be truly willing to stand up and fight. If we are going to win this, we must be willing to sacrifice. Right now very few are really willing to do this.

Oh, they may go to a protest for a weekend, or glory be, sign a petition, heck, they will even threaten to vote the other viper party in. (Ahhhhh, 2006....Whew...glad the opposition got voted in)

I'm sorry, but this garbage does nothing to change the path we are on. Nothing.

The thing that is ironic....we do have a choice. We can either decide quickly and en masse that we need to change or the change can come violently.

The way I see it, I'm voting for the latter.

Crimson.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:18 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Nice write up CE.

We have been outfoxed and outmaneuvered. A couple reasons are that few believed that anybody could be that evil. They play the game with an entirely different play book than most can imagine.

One team plays with determination and spirit. The other team uses bribes, prostitutes, and revolvers to get their way. Who wins?

The internet always amazes me. Two people will have very similar viewpoints but the focus is on the small differences. Its like a million people going in a million directions.

Lets hear it for our Founding Fathers. We enjoyed relative, albeit waning, freedom for quite a long time.

I still have hope.

I now have enough liquor to see me through roughly half of the remainder of the Bu$$hbarian reign of terror. :)

I'm pretty sure the next leader will see us embroiled in Iran within a year. Then things will get really interesting.

Think the world hates us now? Wait until they see footage of mountains of the dead and dying toddlers of Tehran.

Interesting note. Many biblical interpretations predicted the last war pitting Israel vs the world. If one travels that road, I suggest adding USrael to Israel.

While the power elite controls most of the world, I can see some rogue military figures unleashing some WMDs. Having no idea where they came from, the response could be interesting.

Oh well, our leadership has gone bat shit crazy. What caused that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:38 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
Oh well, our leadership has gone bat shit crazy. What caused that?

A few possible reasons: Public apathy, allowing "leaders" to win re-election simply because they've won before...and years and years of ignoring the need for well-taught US history and government classes in our high schools and colleges. Far too many Americans don't know or care that there's a great difference between the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. :roll: Millions of Americans don't know how their own government functions, but they know all about their favorite sports and movie stars.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:39 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Fewer still know how it really functions.

The power elite does not want us to know about history or government. They want us to buy their products. Food, gas, tickets, furniture, cell phones, computers and such.

Be good little consumers you know. Now we are very big consumers. Pun intended.

Did you know that the Patriot Act was written by a guy named Dinh...raised in Communist Vietnam and educated at Harvard?

And that Bush swapped out the old Patriot Act with his preferred version at 3:30am of the day it was voted on? It was still warm when the votes were made. Noyone had read it.

I find the 9/11 follow-up anthrax attack to be highly interesting. Seven years later, they scrape up a suspect... who dies the day before questioning.

Without the anthrax attack, Congress would not be nearly as compliant as we all know.

We do 'know' that the anthrax was an inside job, it came from Ft Detrick I believe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:37 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I've been drinking more than usual this week but I'm sober right now.

CE....we must have hope. We must have faith. We must have determination. And most of all...we must have luck.

The harder I work, the more luck I have.

How about distributing your favorite expose on governmental corruption?

If you don't have a burner, I'll do it for you as long as there is no copyright infriengement issues. The exposes I have seen are designed to educate and motivate, not to get rich.

I'm not opposed to working towards wealth, I just don't like the tactic of scaring people into wealth. Exactly what this 'war on terror' is all about.

We won't have a chance if we all just sit here and take it.

Post subject: We all are to blame
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:29 am 
Hear Me Roar!

CE - I'm in full agreement with you. It absolutely is OUR fault that our daily problems have reached such a low level and the choices we have made for our leaders is pitiful.

I'm going to go a little farther than you tho. You say there is much we cannot teach. In friendly disagreement, everything we know we are taught.

We can and do teach our children everything they know. Our babies start learning in the mothers womb. Parents and siblings have the first five years of every childs life to form their personality. Then the rest of the people they come in contact with finish the education. But it all starts in the home.

Human beings are very ignorant subjects. We are taught everything we know - one way or another by someone we encounter in our daily walks through life. Sad thing is - we only get one shot at life. We all make mistakes and if we can learn from them then we are better people for our mistakes. Bad thing is we never seem to learn. It's much easier to blame anyone or everyone else for our wrong doings instead of admitting we are the culprits.

I've stated before and it is still as true today as it was many years ago.

Human beings would lay and die if they had no one to administer to their well being. Animals in the wilds have an inherit instinct for survival. Many do survive with no parents to care for them and raise them. But no human being will survive if there is no one to feed and care for them.

My mother had a favorite saying and it is very true.

Life is our checking account - we only withdraw what we deposit.

If that was not my mothers original saying, then I do not know who penned it. I have always believed it was her original piece of wisdom. She was a very intelligent lady and she had many sayings for her children to teach us the proper way to deal with life's problems.

Post subject: Re: We all are to blame
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:22 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

dee35ann wrote:
CE - I'm in full agreement with you. It absolutely is OUR fault that our daily problems have reached such a low level and the choices we have made for our leaders is pitiful.

I'm going to go a little farther than you tho. You say there is much we cannot teach. In friendly disagreement, everything we know we are taught.

We can and do teach our children everything they know. Our babies start learning in the mothers womb. Parents and siblings have the first five years of every childs life to form their personality. Then the rest of the people they come in contact with finish the education. But it all starts in the home.

Human beings are very ignorant subjects. We are taught everything we know - one way or another by someone we encounter in our daily walks through life. Sad thing is - we only get one shot at life. We all make mistakes and if we can learn from them then we are better people for our mistakes. Bad thing is we never seem to learn. It's much easier to blame anyone or everyone else for our wrong doings instead of admitting we are the culprits.

I've stated before and it is still as true today as it was many years ago.

Human beings would lay and die if they had no one to administer to their well being. Animals in the wilds have an inherit instinct for survival. Many do survive with no parents to care for them and raise them. But no human being will survive if there is no one to feed and care for them.

My mother had a favorite saying and it is very true.

Life is our checking account - we only withdraw what we deposit.

If that was not my mothers original saying, then I do not know who penned it. I have always believed it was her original piece of wisdom. She was a very intelligent lady and she had many sayings for her children to teach us the proper way to deal with life's problems.

Possibly Dee.

Something that we have to consider when assessing this however is that a psychopaths brain scan is different than a normal persons brain scan so in that sense it is scientifically provable.

It is also known that there are different possible causes for psychopath. In some, the brain just is not wired right, they cannot be taught. In others some kind of injury could damage points of the brain in the areas that some of the things we are talking about generate or "light up" in a normal brain. These people cannot be taught. In others, it could be just living a tough life....a very tough life and certain things that we consider values never have a chance to be "learned", or they deteriorate due to constant abuse and lack of trust issues. These people are the saddest of all. They could have been good people but the Fates of life pushed them over the edge.

Many have had a tough life with horrors they would rather not relive and I have come to believe they can fall into roughly 3 groups. Those who become socio/psychopaths. Those who remain normal, and those who become super sensitive, (too much, lets say selflessness, can be detrimental)

Regardless, even in this group, once a person becomes a psychopath, I do not believe they can be taught the traits we are speaking about. In other words, for lack of a better term, they are broken and they are dangerous to others.

Anyway, when I say they cannot be taught, what I mean, (No matter the cause), is that once the state of psychopath is achieved, these people cannot regain what is lost. Basically they are soulless.

On a personal note, though I am not normal, I am not a psychopath either. I suffered much abuse as a child from those outside of the family and in the family was no picnic either due to the fact that my fathers side of the family has a running history of mental illness and unfortunately my father was not passed by. It was interesting to say the least.

By rights, I could have easily become a psychopath. For whatever reason I went to the other extreme and that in itself has not been easy. I at times greatly wish I didn't care. I wish I could stop thinking of the suffering. I wish I could stop thinking of the pain. I wish I could think smaller. I wish I could get out of my own head. It would sure make life a hell of a lot easier and more simple.

The problem is, I do care. The bigger problem is, I know what has to be done in order to get out of this situation we are in. The biggest problem is that I know it will not be done until we hit rock bottom, and it is slowly killing me.

Those of us who do care need to unite. We need numbers, large numbers. 50 to 100 million. We need to be willing to sacrifice, we need to be willing to stand up and stop allowing these psychopaths rule over us, we need to stop everything we are doing and start harassing them relentlessly and when they push, (which they will), we push back harder.

I do have compassion. Much compassion, but not for them. They are not human, they are monsters. It is the only way I can look at them in order to prepare for what has to be done, and the day will come.

I have not given up. I am just prepared for the next phase.

As long as we are divided, they will continue to have their way with us. We need a leader that has the strength, courage, and wisdom to unite us under one cause.

We also need people to understand the benifits of community over a centralized government.

It is quite funny. I agree with most on this site on many social issues. I disagree strongly with them however about giving the central government control over these issues. We really need to come up with another way. I mean really, time and time again they have screwed us, yet still we want them to "take care" of us? Really? How many times are people willing to let them hit us before we understand that when they say they are sorry....they are not really sorry.

Up above, I think it was PT who asked why. Cat hit on a couple points, but I think its much deeper.

We moved away from community and entered into a state of individualism. Every man/woman for themselves. There are a couple things that have allowed this lifestyle to come about and it has served our masters very well.

Divided we fall.

Ok, getting late and I'm getting tired. Have a good night everyone:).

Crimson.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:57 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Most of us know about the Rockefellers & Kissingers. There are thousands of pages of documentation.

The presidents become their front man.

Some experts believe that they tore down the Clinton legacy because he had grown too powerful and was becoming a threat. I would argue that it is possible that Reagan also gone torn down by advice that was ludicrous almost beyond description....think Iran/Contra.

I like CEs statement about the importance of a great leader. I also wonder how that leader could keep from getting assassinated. I have concluded that there must be at least 5000 ways to off someone.

Post subject: from childhood to adult
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:36 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Everyone when grown - either want to be like our family members or complete opposites. It's all based on what we've seen and been taught by each of our family members.

When a parent or a sibling tries to teach a young child about honesty with words - then the child gets first hand viewing of possible actions that only prove the words were nothing more than idle talk - makes quite an impression on a young mind.

Yes, CE - after a personality is formed then there is no teaching a sick and warped selfish, greedy, off balanced person any of the finer traits for existence. The damage has already been done.

When no parent loves their children enough to try to teach them anything then the parents should have to be held responsible for their actions to society.

That's still the bottom line - it starts in the home.

There are a small percentage of births where there are defects that cannot be corrected. But most of these defects leave the baby in a vegetated state. They still can be taught a few things tho. Where a human lacks in one capacity they compensate in another. We just have to love enough and find out just what they need.

I had a nephew, who the Doctors - told my sister, that his brain was cooked and he would never be anything more than an infant. They were wrong. He did not live to reach his fourth birthday but he was walking - talking and doing everything the doctors said he would never do.
To make a long story short - our family patterned him out of love and long before pattering became an asset to handicapped children. We did not know we were pattering him - we only loved him. He died from pneumonia while in the hospital because nurses had to clear the nursery with the baby's because of a fire and they carried the babies outside in December weather into another building .

Even the retarded can be taught - if we try. It's called LOVE and that commodity seems to have fallen to the wayside for most people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:04 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Possibly:)

Regardless of the cause, once a person is recognized as being psychopathic, it must be understood that they will not change...they can not change. These are the people that are now in control of us.

While we are on the subject...this is something I found, ironically, shortly after I replied here which I found to be a very interesting read.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/148141-The-Trick-of-the-Psychopath-s-Trade-Make-Us-Believe-that-Evil-Comes-from-Others

Now for a little story.

A few months ago in work I was talking with a co-worker about the state of affairs. Although he was still very much in the dark about many things, he had a basic understanding of just how bad things were. On a couple of the things he didn't know anything about or remember being mentioned, I showed him some footage on the computer. (The 2.3 trillion that was reported missing on 9/10/01 and some stuff on PNAC).

He was really quite surprised and said he never heard of any of this, then shrugged his shoulders and said "Ahhhh well, what can we do?".

There was no anger. No outrage, only resignation and acceptance.

I tried to explain to him that we should be angry, we have to oppose this insanity.

His reply, "I just live in my own little bubble. I cannot worry about the stuff I have no control over".

My reply, "And what happens when they really start affecting you?" (Which we know they will)

His EXACT REPLY (I will never forget this). "Well then....I guess that I will just have to make my bubble smaller."

The conversation pretty much ended there. What do I say to that??

This is what I am trying to explain. This is the state of our population right now, the majority...a majority that we need.

Right now, most people are not being directly affected by the atrocity's our government is committing. They can see the damage being done, but they can not yet feel it, or if they do feel it, it is an acceptable pain. They live in their own little bubble, if need be they will shrink the bubble, they can see and understand some of what is going on outside of their bubble, but in all honesty they will not leave their bubble, they will not raise up until they are desolate and their only choice is fight or flight.

If they are ever forced to leave their bubble, and they really study what is going on and what has gone on, the planning, the deceit, the betrayal, then we may get the action that we need. This will be one pissed off population. I'm just hoping that it wont be to late.

I haven't lost hope. I have heard things lately that have inspired me. Not so much an anger, but a recognition, a simple wisdom spoken which tells me that people are beginning to think about more than just themselves. If they follow that path, it will inevitably lead to a new dawn.

Now a question. PT. You keep saying that we cannot lose hope, we cannot give up. I keep saying that I haven't.

I would like to make sure I understand what you are talking about. If you mean we cannot lose hope in humanity....well then...I haven't.

If you mean we cannot lose hope in this system, well then you lost me. This system is corrupted. Rotten from the inside out. I hold no hope for this system, nor will I ever support it.

This battle we are fighting is not going to be a bloodless battle. They have spilled blood all over the world. If you think that if and when the population in this country really stands up against these snakes, the snakes will not fight tooth and nail to keep their power, well then I'm sorry, I will have to politely disagree and I feel that it is going to be nasty...to the point that we may not survive.

Now, here is something that I believe to be true.

They have given us certain means of opposition.

To vote is one. This is pretty much useless. We are replacing on viper for another. Even if we do happen to get someone good in, their effectiveness is negated by the corrupt majority. There needs to be a mass cleansing of the establishment from top to bottom, and we haven't seen it happen yet.

To sign a petition. Puhleeze.

To hold a protest. This could be viable, and I must admit that it is quite exciting to feel like I'm actually doing something. That was at least until I realized that the rules of the protests are stacked in the snakes favor and if these rules are veered from in any way, the snakes thugs come in. They do this much quicker now than they did in the 60's. Now even if the rules are followed there has been instances of "corralling" and processing of the dissenters.

We can also write to our representative which honestly is a joke.

None of these things do anything to disrupt their actions. None of these things make them fear. (A large enough protest would but it would have to be an extended protest, large enough so that even the thugs would think twice about taking any action, but then they would just bring in more thugs and bigger weapons).

What really needs to be done is action that disrupts their actions yet also minimizes the potential for arrest. No large groups of people gathering together where they can be taken down in one shot, but there also must be enough people involved to make it effective. It cannot be one thing, it has to be many things...like a bunch of bees stinging them repeatedly over and over.

But alas, not now. Perhaps in the near future.

Crimson.

Post subject: Psychopathy
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:01 am 
Hear Me Roar!

An excellent article CE. I will be reading - re-reading and for good measure reading it again.

Right now what I am getting out of Laura and Henry's observations - each and everyone of us are psychopaths to a certain degree and I concur.

Our representatives and political parties have been working on the masses
over fifty years and it is now coming to full fruition.

Our whole Government is so corrupt - (with our blessing) - that perhaps we little people should fashion our own deck of cards - picturing our own worst enemies and placing a price tag on the heads. This deck should encompass the moneybags that finance these sick-o's. The master puppeteers that is.

I hope you understand what I am saying. What was the top dollar placed on the worst terrorist????