It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:16 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Get rid of Pelosi
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:05 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

She is worse than worthless.

Cindi Sheehan has collected the needed sigs...and the protest didn't work.

http://www.cindyforcongress.org/

Your opportunity to help an important and gallant cause.

Bitching is therapeutic, I recommend it by all means. We need to also give time/money or we won't have a chance to reclaim this country.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:46 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Don't you think we should be investigating The Bush + Cheney circle of Government and placing them where they deserve. Mostly behind bars and in jails as enemy combatants? Think about it!!!!!! PT. TuT :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:28 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Who should go?

Anyone who voted for the war when there was information out there putting truth to the lies.

Anyone who continues to support the war through funding.

Anyone who voted for the Patriot Act.

Anyone who voted for the illegal spying.

Anyone who refuses to voice their support to impeach.

There are so many things they have done, party matters not.

What is going on right now.

Quote:
The largest US/EU naval armada assembled since the start of Gulf War I now is taking up station just outside and inside the Persian Gulf, with significant battle groups just coming off an extensive joint military exercise timed to end just now. America never will be more ready to take on Iran, or so it thinks.

Quote:
Russia Invades Georgia - Does this stymie Russia for a time?

Georgia, the ex-Soviet province, now is a member of NATO. We are bound to protect NATO members, don't forget. Georgia just attacked its own breakaway province of Ossetia, which has aligned itself with Mother Russia, despite Ossetia's being guaranteed independence since 1992. Russia has responded with a military incursion of its own that can be expected to include all of Georgia. Was this orchestrated at this strategic time to occupy and distract Russia from an Iranian invasion?

Russia is a superpower still, make no mistake, capable of fighting on several fronts. Russia has stated that an attack on Iran, due to Russia's own national interests, will be viewed as an attack on Russia. This is not complicated, except in the drug- and alcohol-addled mind of George W. Bush.

Quote:
Just-Completed Israeli War Games Simulated Iran Invasion
Israel just completed a massive military war game exercise that simulated the full-on invasion of Iran. Israel never will be more ready to take on Iran.

http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/rants/ww3.htm

This is just the first site I came across, if you don't like the site, I'm know for a fact there are more "reliable" sites out there with the same information.

Its all a game. A game that no one can win. If this escalates, if we go to war with Iran, we all lose.

Right now we are worried about the two wars that are already ongoing and ignoring the war that is about to start.

Does anyone remember this?

Quote:
"The aide said that guys like me were 'in what we call the reality-based community,' which he defined as people who 'believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality.' I nodded and murmured something about enlightenment principles and empiricism. He cut me off. 'That's not the way the world really works anymore,' he continued. 'We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.'"

Was I the only person who felt waves of dread when I read this way back when? Does anyone else understand the significance of this statement?

This is exactly what they are doing. We are still studying the two current wars, continuing to argue and bicker, hoping that the snakes in congress and the senate will do something, debating on how we can get them to act, while they are moving onto their next phase of created reality, one which for the most part is being ignored.

Time is short.

Crimson.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:15 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

This is the false flag that so many of us talked about.

We all pretty well knew the Bushbarians would attack when the timing was deemed ideal for the fall election.

The prez of Georgia is a lying sack of shit putting out all kinds of disinformation intended to pave the pave the way for his masters....the Bushbarians/globalists.

If we avoid WWIII, I'll be somewhat surprised. Cockroaches may still rule the planet after all.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:28 am 

The unfortunate thing is even if Sheehan wins, the Dems would replace Pelosi with some other tool as speaker. The only way to prevent that from happening would be a massive replacement of the Bush complicit Dems and there isn't enough Cindy Sheehans running out there.

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:39 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

One at a time..........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:05 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Purple Tang wrote:
One at a time..........

Lol. Thats a good one:) I like that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure, why not. We have plenty of time :roll:

Sorry for the sarcasim, but right now I am fit to be tied.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.