It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:48 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: RAW STORY OBTAINS ACLU LETTER ON DNC CONCENTRATION CAMP
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:35 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Raw Story obtains ACLU letter on DNC 'concentration camp'

The (LINK) is a letter sent from ACLU Colorado to the Denver Police Department regarding the new, improvised detention center for DNC protesters.

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/RAW_STORY ... _0815.html

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:52 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

The local news station sent a camera crew into the holding facility before getting tossed by law enforcement.

Since our jails are over stuffed, I can see a need to provide temporary housing to a few who endanger others.

There certainly is an abundance of temporary housing in this facility.

I have never engaged in public protest and really have little idea what they are like other than some news stories. I could see some radical right wingers resorting to violence at the DNC and imagine the facility will mostly hold a few of the more violent right wingers.

It seems like violence and military action is generally the forte of right wingers.

On another note:
Catherine....I found a tvnewslies story/link at reddit. I clicked on it a few times but was unable to view the article. The operation always timed out.

I don't know if it is intentional (to keep out trolls etc) or the result of hacking, but I have seen many difficulties in accessing this site.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:08 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Don't be too sure that this is for right wingers PT.

If I remember correctly, a few years ago in New York, there was a peaceful march protesting the war. As they were marching, the gestapo forced the direction of their march, corralled them and arrested/processed them in an old warehouse, a real nasty place called.....Pier 57??....mmm....I'll look for a link...I cant quite remember where it was.

There are any number of things they could be planning, or it could be nothing at all, though knowing them....well, lets just say I don't trust em and leave it at that:).

I'll look for the link and if I find it I'll put it up.

Crimson.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:46 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

This is the site of someone who was there. He tells the story of what happend and also has some video.

http://www.2600.com/rnc2004/page3.html

If you do not trust this site or person, do some research and then come back to this site. Scary stuff.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:45 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I hope it is for the violent and that seems to be the forte of radical right wingers.

If they simply want to scoop up bodies and toss them in there, anyone is fair game.

The nation has witnessed a virtual coup d'etat by planners who are willing to do anything to increase their control. Nothing would surprise me. I currently plan to be out of town for the DNC.

Have you been known to often agree on the net?

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:47 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
Catherine....I found a tvnewslies story/link at reddit. I clicked on it a few times but was unable to view the article. The operation always timed out.

I don't know if it is intentional (to keep out trolls etc) or the result of hacking, but I have seen many difficulties in accessing this site.

hmmm...can you copy the link and post it here? :?

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:00 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Purple Tang wrote:
Have you been known to often agree on the net?

How do you mean?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:03 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

It opened this time:

http://tvnewslies.org/tvnl/index.php/ed ... rrupt.html

I am completely self taught on computers so I don't recognize what may be obvious at times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:26 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

PT, I notice that you are from Denver. I'm not sure if you know about this incident. Could it have been a planned false flag attack? Could it just have been a lone nut job? Could it have been just a coincidence? Who knows.

Just be carful when the DNC convention comes to town.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/dead-somalian-canadian-man-found-pound-cyanide-denver-weeks-us-democratic-convention

Quote:
The odour of almonds led to the discovery of a Canadian man's death in a Denver hotel room, mere blocks from the Colorado state Capital.

Police are not saying much upon discovering a pound of cyanide beside the man. What someone would be doing with a pound of cyanide, raises many questions, when some believe perhaps a coincidence considering it is two weeks before the start of the Democratic National Convention in Denver.

Another question is , why would this man clearly out of the blue pick Denver to visit? It seems he had no friends there. What is someone with apparently no knowledge of chemistry, no friends in Denver, get a hold of a pound of Cyanide?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:50 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

On the bright side :P

City panel to cops: Hold off on pot arrests during Democratic Convention

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Denver_panel_to_cops_Hold_off_0820.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:29 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I just watched six military choppers flying overhead. Quite loud. Two were cargo carriers.

The post office has to remove all of their blue steel boxes. This action alone will prevent any possibility of an attack. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:12 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Just be careful brother.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:19 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Several years I read the writing of a Zionist neo-con. He wrote, "We don't like Americans. We want them to live like Israelis. In constant fear of terrorism."

These are not the precise words used but the message is correct.

On another note:
I am getting periodic and more frequent blue screens of death. I'm not new to this, I have had four hard drives crash in the past three years.

A very high incidence of hard drive crashes for a guy who mostly just chats and reads in his spare time. So if I am unable to chat for few days, ya'll will know another hard drive bit the dust.

Now why did Microsoft quit using the old S.M.A.R.T.T. warning option? That was a good utility.