It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:19 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SHAME ON YOU, JOHN MCCAIN!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:56 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

SHAME ON YOU, JOHN MCCAIN! ONE WOMAN IS NOT AS GOOD AS ANOTHER!

If American women think that John McCain chose Sarah Palin as his running mate for anything other than a gimmick, they need to think again. BUT Americans, both men and women, have been proven to be pretty stupid when it comes to elections. :roll: It does seem to show one more way McSame is so much like Bush...picking underqualified people to do an important job.

About the only thing Palin has in common with Hilary Clinton is that they're both women.

Like Gore said, McSame is just Bush recycled and, while he believes in recycling, it's not a good idea to recycle a Bush.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:26 pm 

The wife and I had a bet... this time I won. Well over a month ago, I bet the wife... McNasty would name a woman as a VP, if Obama wouldn't pick Hillary Clinton. So, what is behind my reason McNotHero would do such a thing? It's all about getting those...Clinton followers in his voting booth. There wouldn't be any other reason for a woman VP on the republican ticket. As we well know, the repugs really don't care for women, other than having babies, house cleaning duties, and taken a slap to the face daily, or weekly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:11 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

You nailed it, KF...and Sarah Palin is an evangelical Christian who doesn't think women should have the RIGHT to make their own reproductive choices. McCain has met her ONCE. She has very little political experience, and a degree in journalism! How dare a RETHUG to even hint that Obama has "no" political experience!

This woman should have been INSULTED by being chosen as the VP to John McSame. What a silly-looking pair! She's rather like a brood mare, only this time she's been tapped to perform in public, and make like she's Hilary Clinton.

Well, Ms. Palin, I've got news for you...YOU ARE NOT HILARY CLINTON!

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:10 pm 

I'm thinking John McCain wants to lose this election, and really never thought he would be the Republican nominee. So, to fulfill his desire to lose, he had to select someone who has no clout, or qualification to be a VP.

However, it could be all the potential VP choice didn't want any part of his campaign. and he ended up like George H. W. Bush did...select Dan Quayle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:26 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Actually, KF, I think John McCain is so utterly and absurdly ambitious, he'll do anything to secure his place in history as POTUS, regardless of how he accomplishes that goal. He's also a REPUBLICAN, so he has no scruples, and if he ever did have any, he's lost them in his last ditch effort to make his home at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

The PALIN choice should give even the most die-hard Republican reason for pause. I can't understand it...who would be advising him? If this is an example of McCain's judgement and intellectual ability, he's waaay past early stage Alzheimer's and has gone full blown!

However, being a Rethug, McCain may be just a dirty old man! This person, commenting on TRUTHDIG, might be closer to the real truth about McCain's reasons for choosing Sarah Palin:

Quote:
Let’s see----McCain’s first wife was a beauty queen; his second wife is a Barbie doll; and his VP selection is a former Miss Alaska-----personally I can’t wait to see his cabinet!!!

And this one says she's Rudy dressed in drag...again! :lol: :lol:

Quote:
If it’s possible for someone with Palin’s politics to appeal to someone who used to support Hillary, they might as well have just asked Romney to have a sex-change operation.

Or Rudy could have dressed in drag again .... there’s real “experience” for you!
:lol: :lol: :twisted:

Go

HERE TO READ THE REST OF THE COMMENTS.

Quote:
By Folktruther

What a sour chorus! The Gops have finally done something almost charming, as near they can, nominating a genuine dingbat for the second highest office. Just imaagine, if McCain keels over, the American people will be represented by someone who doesn’t believe in evolution!

She will embody in her own lovely person the barbarism, corruption and dementia of the American power system. Moyer said publically in 2004 that the biggest change in his lifetime was that the delusional had come in from the margins and assumed the seat of power. Who better to represent it than this former beauty queen.

She is much better than my former sentemental favorite, Huckabebe. The right wing loonies voted for him on the grounds that he was a populist. This Gop populist favored the Fair Tax act that would eliminate income tax on the rich and raise their living expenses 50%.

But hey, he was a preacher man and one their kind. He knew that the earth was only five thousand years old and.... well, you know the rest.

Kevin Phillips estimates that forty or fifty percent of Gop voters are now religious loonies. Would you begrudge them representation? I can see that when the Rapture comes none of you will be flying up to meet your Maker.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:46 pm 

King Fisher wrote:
However, it could be all the potential VP choice didn't want any part of his campaign. and he ended up like George H. W. Bush did...select Dan Quayle

The difference was that Papa Bush didn't have one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel like McWarSameBush; he needed Quayle as a life insurance policy. Quayle at least had family connections, this brood mare doesn't even have that much.

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:06 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

How do you spell DISASTER for women? PALIN! She's about as much of a real representative of wome as Nancy Pelosi is a real representative of Impeachment.

Palin is anti-abortion, anti-wildlife, anti-evolution, anti-ethics, anti-environment anti EVERYTHING that isn't classified as being circa DARK AGES.

Surely, surely the American people aren't stupid enough to support this awful, clownish team! BUT, I just can't seem to make those memories of 2004 go away because the American people were pretty stupid then....combine stupid with DIEBOLD, and you get BUSH. Now, the same combination, we may get MCSAME and PAL!

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman