It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:01 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Change we can believe in?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:31 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Just a quick note from me.

I would like to make sure that you guys/girls understand that the reason I do not post much negative news on McCain is because I honestly do not have to. You guys already hold him in disdain, and justifiably so.

So many however hold Obama in high esteem when the reality is that the slaughter of the world will continue as it has for many, many, many years,
through all administrations.

I want real change. We NEED real change if we are going to survive.

The honest truth is, where it really counts, there is no difference between the Dem's and the Rep's. None.

The only real difference that I see is that the Dem's are willing to appease the population of this country a little more while they continue the expansion of the empire.

I see this as the pinnacle of selfishness. We are basically telling them that as long as they give us some scraps, we will allow them to continue the slaughter.

Yes. You can continue the slaughter as long as you give us healthcare.
Yes. You can continue the slaughter as long as you save SSI.
Yes. You can continue the slaughter as long as you take care of us.
Yes. You can continue the slaughter as long as you take care of the poor in this country.
Yes. Give us some crumbs as we will not cry as the rest of the world succumbs to the horrors you inflict.

Is this what you all really believe? Is this how you feel? Is it true that you only care about this country and to hell with the rest of the world?

No. I do not believe this. I have been reading your words long enough to understand your hearts desires, and you like me desire peace.

The Dem's are not going to bring peace when a declaration of peace is the only thing that is going to save us. It is the only thing that is going to give us a chance.

Many on this site act as if we have time. If we can just one more time elect the lesser (for ourselves) of the two evils, then it will buy us the time we need to get real change into this government.
This is a delusion. Evil is evil and it has complete control of our system. Even if it was not a delusion and voting the lesser of the two evils would buy us some time, we would need generations to clean up the corruption. We do not have generations. We have a few years if we are lucky. A few months if not.

No matter what. Even if we were lucky enough to vote en mass for true reform, replacing the devils and demons who control us, we as a country would have to suffer for a time. We would have to pay a penance for all of our transgressions we have committed over the past century. We would have to prove to the world that we are intent on changing ourselves. Once trust is lost, it is very hard to regain.

Everyone on this site already recognizes how vile the Reps are. We KNOW this. What is the purpose of continuing to put articles continuing to condemn the already condemned. Why continue to beat a dead elephant when there is a rabid jackass in the room who will continue to kill?

What will it take for you to wake up?

I have used that many times in the past. We need to wake up. I assume that most on this site thought that I was talking about those who have supported this administration.

This is not correct. I do not care about the people who support this administration. They cannot be awakened because they are dead.

I do care about you however. You are not dead but blind, or asleep. You want change, you want to have hope, you want to believe so much that you are willing to overlook the reality of what has been and is being done by the Dems.

STOP YOUR WORLD. Stop it right now. LOOK...look back.

Do not look at what little trinkets the dem's have given us. This is of little matter to the rest of the world. Ignore yourselves and this country for one moment and travel back in time. As we have received these baubles, what have they done to other country's? What dictators have they supported? What nations have they bombed? What regimes have they installed? What suffering have they caused around the world?

The baubles that they have offered are just that. Baubles. They are worthless if it means the enslavement of humanity. They are buying us off.

NO MORE!!! Say it to yourselves. NO MORE!!! Wake up. NO MORE!!!.

We the People of this United States, for the sake of unity within humanity make this solemn Declaration of Peace!!!

Change yourselves fully. Change your soul, spirit, mind, change your inner being and become a true servant of peace.

RECOGNIZE IT!!!

Acceptance of anything less is a death sentence for humanity. This is it. Make your choice.

CrimsonEagle.

Servant of Peace.

Anyway's. Here is the article that got my mind on this subject.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article20654.htm

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.