It is currently Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:05 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Just how disgusting are women in general?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:34 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Thought I'd let some folks know how their lil thread looks to the other half.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:07 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey, whatchoo mean? There WAS a section of that thread devoted to how men thought women were disgusting! :o :P

Of course, if you want to bash us women, we can take it :twisted: ...so have at it, because being disgusting isn't something you guys have a monopoly on.

One thing that I find disgusting about my gender is the tendency to go along with the fashion trends. Those low-slung jeans so popular right now look horrible on a fat, wobbly body. Those cute, little clingy knit tops sold in the Junior department look equally awful on those same fat, wobbly bodies. In my area, far too many women 35 and older try to dress like their teenage daughters... :roll: I find that disgusting.

Additionally, having bad manners isn't relegated to just males. Women can be equally disgusting socially. They can be equally disgusting in their lack of hygiene. Women can be equally lazy and some women are just as stupid as some of their male counterparts.

'You do obscenity very well. Can you talk without being obscene as well?'

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:16 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

By and large, females pale in comparison to males in the disgusting department.

I wash the clothes. Once in a while, I'll find a sanitary pad while removing the clothes. At least its clean. Compare that to a dude leaving his friggin spent rubber in a parking lot somewhere. Yuck.

I don't think women spit on the sidewalk as much. I don't think women scratch their balls while watching TV. Okay, so they'll watch some drippy romance thingy on the tube. But that's sappy. Disgusting would be a bunch of dudes yipping it up to another dude getting his head bashed in during some ultimate fight.

I haven't used this screen name elsewhere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:33 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

This thread was made in response to a popular thread named:

'Just how disgusting are men in general'?

That was obvious at the time. My first post states:

'Thought I'd let some folks know how their lil thread looks to the other half'.

Dragging it up after several months? I'd say someone has absolutely no idea what to do with their spare time.

Now if I wanted to discourage about half the people on the net, I would actively participate in the original thread.....'Just how disgusting are men in general'?

I think it had a few dozen posts. Hundreds of views.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think all living things have some disgusting characteristics.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Re: Just how disgusting are women in general?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:08 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

For the most part, I think women are infinitely more patient than men. I think it has something to do with men's testosterone levels.

I'm much more fearful of women than men, when they lose their temper, simply because of this observation. The boiling point is much slower in women, but the rupture is much more intense. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I think this started for me, back in the early 80's, when I use to live with a redhead.

She would of been the perfect preacher. There ain't no way, the devil would live inside anyone, in her presence!!

And just when you think her hollocaust was over, here comes round two!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

...like sticking your tongue in a light socket :shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:58 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

expiretheliars wrote:
For the most part, I think women are infinitely more patient than men. I think it has something to do with men's testosterone levels.

I'm much more fearful of women than men, when they lose their temper, simply because of this observation. The boiling point is much slower in women, but the rupture is much more intense. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I think this started for me, back in the early 80's, when I use to live with a redhead.

She would of been the perfect preacher. There ain't no way, the devil would live inside anyone, in her presence!!

And just when you think her hollocaust was over, here comes round two!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Lol, as I read this I thought of that saying..

"Hell Hath no fury like a woman scorned" :)

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:30 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

CrimsonEagle wrote:
expiretheliars wrote:

Lol, as I read this I thought of that saying..

"Hell Hath no fury like a woman scorned" :)

Amen!!

I can't remember ANY time in my life, where I was more fearful of men than women. I have four sisters, so I'm used to seeing them in an "in your face mood."

Just a warning to any guy out there looking to protect themselves...

WATCH THEIR FINGERNAILS MAN!! :blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye: