It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:17 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Palin’s National Security Experience Is Knowing About Energy
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:18 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

McCain: Palin’s National Security Experience Is Knowing About Energy
September 11th, 2008, 9:17 PM EDT

John McCain got some hard questions about his running mate from Rob Caldwell of WCSH in Portland, Maine.

Caldwell: You say you’re sure she has experience, but again I’m just asking for an example. What experience does she have in the field of national security?

McCain: Energy. She knows more about energy than probably anyone else in the United States of America…She happens to also represent the governor of a state that’s right next to Russia. She understand Russia and their really aggressive behavior in the world which is also something to be very concerned about.

McCain also says Palin “was right on Iraq” and Obama was not. However, besides saying, “I really wasn’t focused on much on the war in Iraq,” to Texas Business Monthly, she also said, “I want to know that we have an exit plan in place.” l guess that means that Palin was right, and McCain and Bush were wrong.

VIDEO LINK
http://www.alan.com/2008/09/11/mccain-p ... ut-energy/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:20 am 

I'm certainly an energy expert, and it doesn't have anything to do with national security. Any fifth grade "normal" student would also know the answer. I know all about the energy policy for this country, and my answer to this is, just drive less, and therefore you save from less oil being produced. Now that a sure good energy plan.