It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:10 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Time to quit thinking about what Obama "wants"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:51 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

and assess what Obama does.

His campaign rhetoric has proven to be somewhat meaningless to date. He has surrounded himself with hawkish Zionists on every side. His chief of staff was spawned by a Zionist terrorist. His VP is a self proclaimed Zionist. His chief advisor is none other than Bryzenski (I can never spell that one). He receives his futwahs from the Rockefeller/Kissinger juggernaut.

He eagerly went to work for the banksters when they did their stick up for 700 Billion dollars with with to launch take overs of weaker rivals. He now has a compliant Congress that is proven to have the spine of an amoeba. The G20 convenes on Nov 15th to discuss the means with which the banksters will consolidate control over the remaining vestiges.

While their web site is currently being scrubbed of words like 'mandatory' and 'compulsory' homeland service, the plan remains to dramatically accelerate the draconian police state.

McCain and Obama were both globalists. The difference is that Obama is a very sly globalist.

We need to quit thinkiing in terms of democrats vs republicans. That is a facade. They are the wings of the same bird of prey. This bird of prey is the global banksters.

No you don't like hearing this. I didn't say it to make anyone feel warm and fuzzy.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject: Re: Time to quit thinking about what Obama "wants"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:44 pm 

P.T, I get just a little tingle feeling on my sixth toe on the rear left foot that you didn't vote for Barack Obama. If you did make the mark for our 44th President, why rouse our suspicions..you didn't

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:57 pm 

KF—

PT already told us he voted for the Constitution Party candidate. Not a totally wasted protest vote since it didn't aid in McWar winning Colorado. Obama took the state with a comfortable margin.

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:22 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

PT is always willing to let it be known when he's getting impatient, and I appreciate that about him. As the economic news gets worse and worse, he's just expressing his disgust with the way the government seems to be "bailing" out everybody but the American people. What's sad about all this is that the people are so dependent on all the businesses and corporations that are going under...well, most, anyway. If it's not an actual job, then those of us who are retired from state jobs (like me) are wondering when the pee starts to trickle down onto those pensions, although my state government says all is well.

As for Obama, right now there's not a whole lot he can do...he's not the president yet, and until he's inaugurated his hands are tied. He can encourage and twist some Congressional arms, but the Congress that is still in control is more Repub than it will be after Jan. 20.

Bush has no idea what's going on...but that's nothing new.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:02 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Frankly, he is off to a frightening start by the account of those who believe that candidates should do what they campaigned on.

This is one account of his job to date:

Will Obama save us all? Or will he just be more of the same corporate lovin', lyin', globalistbanker sellin' out to hogwash? The real question is: If Obama doesn't make good on all his promises, will the democrats whoelected him hold him accountable, or just get swept along in another feelgood, liberal, green batch of lies tailor made to fool them and back theimplementation of the global government and the New World Order? Now that Obama has won, there is no excuse. Don't let him get away withanything! T+L+F, WACC---------------------------- Original Message ---------------------------- "Change.org" has removed the request for a new 9/11 investigation fromtheir website. So Obama is selling out on this too? http://www.loosechange911.com/blog/?p=376 For many out there who are Obama supporters, the level ofbetrayal has slowly been growing. I'm glad I didn't vote for his assbecause I was expecting this. As I do all politician, to lie to me andtell me what I want to hear to get elected:1 - Obama has gone back on his word to have war crimes against the Bushadministration.2 - He is slowly going back on his word about getting us out of Iraq.3 - He has now completely reversed his position on TAX breaks for the richand now has stated after giving it some thought, he will keep this policyhe campaigned against which helped him get elected.4 - He is a WAR candidate and is for MORE war when it comes to the "War onTerror" which is about as illegitimate as the "War on Drugs."5 - Obama has chosen Biden who among many other things, is endorsing abill that ends net neutrality as we know it and will take away much of ourfreedom on the internet, the last safe haven for people of truth andhonesty to tell their stories before the dark ages are re-instated.6 - Obama voted FOR the FISA bill and the BAILOUT bill which werecompletely against the majority's requests. Not much of a"representative" of the people!7 - Obama is considering with Rahm Emanuel a "Universal Civilian DefenseProgram" which is new propaganda and public relations terms for thealreadyexisting National Guard militia. IN other words, he is reinstating thedraft. Terms like this with the level of Nazi Youth propagandasurrounding it are like the "Department of Defense" for the WARdepartment, or how about "Freedom fighters" for terrorists who blow upschools and kill innocent civilians, and this is the best one "PeaceKeeping Forces" when they are quite simply Military Commandos. Read aboutthis reinstating of the draft by clicking here.8 - Obama may not be actually born in the US! Read about that by clickinghere and here is another post about a radio talk show host exposing it onthe air.9 - Obama is NOT reversing the Patriot Act, the Homeland Security Act, anyof the unconstitutional changes in all the Defense Authorization Acts, andthe Military Commissions Act which took away our right toHabeas Corpus, by fat one of the MOST IMPORTANT and VITAL pieces oflegislation that made this COUNTRY!10 -Obama's wife is an executive member of the Council on ForeignRelations which is filled with people who have, throughout its time,admitted that their agenda is todismantle the United States and force it into a global government,subverting the constitution.11 - Obama's cabinet is filled with traitors, crooks and cronies who havehad a long history of being PRO-ESTABLISHMENT RULERS and are also in thepockets with the rich jerkoffs who gave us this man made, generatedrecession.12 - Obama has publicly said all options, including nuclear, are on thetable with Iran.13 - Obama is in the POCKET of AIPEC and will without any question supportwhat they tell him to.14 - Obama is keeping another BUSH insider, of the many, by having theMOST important office in the cabinet, which is the one that deals with warrelated decisions. Obama chose Robert Gates, who is currently in the BUSHadministration to stay on the job!15 - Obama has not and is not talking or dealing with the REAL issues likethe Federal Reserve being ILLEGAL or the War on Drugs being a completejoke and that the drugs are brought in by the CIA (A Proven FACT).I can keep on going and going but this should be enough. Just becauseObama wasn't an idiot like Bush was doesn't make him the one we shouldhave put in there. ANYONE could have been better than Bush, but you hadother options for president. There were 16 people running for theposition this year, why is this country so fascist? Don't you think thatanyone running for president should not only have the right but that itshould be mandatory for them to be in the debates? Campaigning for thepresidency should be a DEFAULT on all networks to provide FAIR coverage ofthe campaigns of all presidential candidates and should NOT BE $$$Financially dependent on the idea of just being heard about!!! You onlyhear about the jerkoffs that pay to get on the television! That is f*ckedup! And we call ourselves a "democracy"?And by the way, we are not a democracy. We are a REPUBLIC! "I pledgeallegiance, to the flag, of the United States of America. And tothe_________" We live in a Republic! We elect representatives to makedecisions for us in the government, we don't make those decisions. Get itright people! You only have the illusion of choice. But the reality is,you choose from a pre-selected list of options that THEY give us. Facethe facts!They tell you its a democracy and you regurgitate that back out because itis propaganda to convince the people that they have all the power. Youdon't. You don't have anymore power. You gave it all away when theycampaigned to take it away or just took it without your permission in thename of "protection"Welcome to WAKE UP 101. You're getting screwed. And Obama is the nextone to do it. They are tag-teaming your ass right now, slapping highfives giving you the big Red, White and Blue "Dirty" Uncle Sam Special andyou got the smile on your face.WAKE THE HELL UP PEOPLE!In this week's International edition of Newsweek (Dec 1, 2008), there's anarticle entitled "President 2.0?. In reading it, 911 Truth discovered thata new site (http://www.change.org/ideas) is collecting and posting ideasfor the Obama administration and the top 10 ideas, the ideas that havereceived the most votes, will be presented to the President onInauguration Day.An idea was just added to suggest that a new investigation into 9/11 beconducted.Please click the link below and VOTE for this idea. Then forward the linkto everyone you know and ask that they vote for it too. It this is forreal, it is an excellent opportunity to get out collective voice heard.Loud and Clear. Finally.http://www.change.org/ideas/view/conduc ... ion.Thanks in advance.

Of course I don't agree with all of these allegations but I can't really cut and snip to suit my tastes. Right now it looks a lot like business as usual. Actually more war like than 12/2000. The 'bombs away war hawks' could not be much happier.

I could hardly be more dissapointed to date. Reminds me of Johnson...promise the world with no intention of keeping them. Obama will be in trouble if he doesn't start having some memory moments.

The conspiracy side of me is thinking that the power elite greased the Bush skids because he would not do the draft. I think Obama will cave into their draft desires quite quickly.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson