It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:04 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Whooaoao MaMa, Can this Really Be the THE Bush Book...?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:57 pm 

To stick W inside of Gitmo with the Cocaine Blues again??

Sorry, middle aged white guy thinks he's Dylan-syndrom. Medication is evolving.

Have people checked out the new Bush dynasty book by Russ Baker. THIS ONE IS HOT. I THINK ITS GOING TO NUMBER ONE.!!!
And by the looks of it IT JUST MIGHT BE A REAL BOOK.

It would appear that there is NEW stuff about H.W. and Dallas!!!!! yumm yumm. Will type more later Is out marching to bookstore with most of my eybrows showing a linear and frightening determination.
Here is a review from Amazon.
French philosopher Jean Paul Sartre said that "words are loaded pistols." In the hands of Russ Baker, they are hydrogen bombs. On each and every page of his masterpiece, "Family of Secrets," he exploses the myths and lies that powerful forces have perpetratred on the American consciousness. He digs beneath the surface in a form of journalistic archeology to reveal the hidden history of one of America's most powerful families, leaving no stone unturned. Moreover, he names all of his sources and documents the materials he relies on to unmask the hypocrisy behind the myth. From Prescott Bush's ties to Nazi Germany to Poppy Bush's secret role in the Watergate scandal that ousted Richard Nixon, which was, in fact, a "silent coup," to George W. Bush's deceit in launching the war in Iraq, Russ Baker unmasks the truth with a relentless brilliance unmatched by his peers. His publisher, Bloomsberry, is to be congratulated for its confidence in Russ Baker at a time when most publishers are hedging their bets and looking over their shoulders in acts of self-censorship. Baker's revelations about George W. Bush's private life is worth the price of the book alone. Here is Bush, forcing himself on a Danish beauty, stripping to the nude, while getting another girl friend he knocks up an abortion, and then later, as president, opposing abortion and cutting funding for organizations that provide information about birth control. How he managed to get the Danish beauty to go on record, as he does with other key players in Watergate and the Kennedy assassination, is nothing short of astonishing. He traces the true history of Poppy Bush's career, from his early ties to the CIA he pretended never existed while declaring himself "out of the loop," to his strange phone call from Dallas to the FBI on the day of Kennedy's assassination, pointing a finger at a suspect who was in fact totally innocent, to his manipulation of Watergate to get rid of Nixon, is a secret story forced out of the shadows by the powerful documentation by Baker in this tour de force that keeps you turning the pages in asonishment. What he discloses is America's War of the Roses, as powerful families fight to the death for ultimate power. The history of Lee Harvey Osward in the world of wealth, power and intelligence that was Dallas, Texas at the time, is amazing. The anodyne courses in political science and history at American colleges and universities need very much to inject Family of Secrets into the curriculum so that young Americans can be more able to understand what America is truly about as a new president strives to change and reform it. It puts the dots together in a way that makes any further naivety amongst Americans impossible. What he tells us simply cannot be ignored. One can fully expect the Establishment media to go after this book in typical fashion, as they make their usual attempt to cover up what can no longer be denied. Family of Secrets takes to what Cyril Connolly so aptly descibed as the "blood crossroads of literature and politics." After Family of Secrets, neither will ever be the same.

Post subject: Re: Whooaoao MaMa, Can this Really Be the THE Bush Book...?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:17 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Please share updates as they become available. :happy1:

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:50 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Have you read "Crossing the Rubicon"?

Dense book packed with a lot of very hard hitting allegations.

Just so happens that Obama's National Security Advisor wrote a book ten years ago. In that book, he plotted the regions that were very likely to have armed conflicts in the near future.

Those regions overlapped almost perfectly with a map showing where the worlds heaviest deposits of oil and gas were thought to be.

Good thing the globalists rarely have to worry about a nation that reads very much. Or cares about right and wrong.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:45 am 

Purple, yes I have read Crossing the Rubicon. Great Book .

Munch on this more soon

Incredible break down and analysis of the double alibis of H.W. and Barbara on 11-22 when Bush was in Dallas. Barbaras letter mentions Al Ulmer of Greece CIA stations? The alibi letter mentions Al Ulmer's wife. The emphasis is on the circular nature of the double alibi, and the author seems to suggest that the bloody Ulmers where mentioned in a "why would we mention so contraversial if this was an alibi letter" kind of way.

Does anyone know if Ulmer was in Greece at the time of Karamesines? The book mentions Ulmer there in the late forties and early fifties, and Bush even seemed to visit him there during that bloody time? Am I correct in recalling that Heckscher was also in Greece arount that time?

This book is radically altering my thought on the H.W. role: the author makes it seem as if the 63-64 Senate run may have been more a coordinating higher ups. I had previously known of his work with the right wing cubans via Zapata, but this is a whole new texas coordinating role that I had not previously considered.

Anyone not reading this book right now will need a note from a parent or guardian!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:31 pm 

TIMELY HEART ATTACK 10,000!! The award--unfortunately he will spend it all in one place-- goes to Edward Gordon Hooker former very very close friend of H.W. Bush at Andover-Yale.

His mum, after divorce, seemed to be getting freaky with one Von oder de Urals: Dimitri Von Mohrenschildt brother of a certain Very White Dallas Magnolia blossom. Baker mentions that Dimitri kept the German Von while his Dallas located brother prefered the french de. Makes sense. There was a need for SOME cultural diversity at those Magnolia parties .. er party.

-----
"When Hooker married, Poppy Bush (H.W.) served as an usher. The relationship between Bush and Hooker lasted for three decades, until 1967, when Hooker died of an apparent heart attack (10) He was just forty-three. SIx years after Hooker's death, Poppy bush woul serve as surrogate father, giving away Hooker's daughter at her wedding to Ames Braga, scion of a Castro-expropriated Cuban Sugar dynasty.

The relationship couldn't have been much closer. Yet Bush never mentions hooker in his memoirs or published recollections, even though he finds room
for scored of more marginal figures. Certainly his family aware of Hooker (p. 73, Family of Secrets)
------

1967 heart attack. Must have been something in the air. Could have doubled with DizzyFits on the courts against Coincidence Theory, though I hear the latter has a wicked serve.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:11 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m7Cio7Jjdc

Changing the subject a bit. A friend is finishing up this film called "Core of Corruption." Not sure what kind of role the Bush family has.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:41 am 

Nathaniel, this sounds like a powerful book! I will have to see if I can get a spoken copy.

Wow!

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:52 am 

I cannot BELIEVE WHAT IS IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! POWERFUL IS NOT QUITE THE WORD. CORE IS.

The Great NONO in the debate over the power of the presdecies is Does the President REALLY controll the permanent Intelligence andmilitary bureacracies. Even great writers like Chalmers Johnson are permitted to say what they do on condition that they toe the mantra-line: the prez is in control of these agencies amen.

Well read THE MOST IMPORTANT BOOK ON AMERICAN POLITICS IN FORTY YEARS. Russ Bakers Family of Secrets. This is not just one more book on the Bush Dynasty. No Mantra here!

See what Bill Moyers has to say about Russ Bakers abilities as a reporter. The Woodwards That Be are going to attack this like Dresden's Twin, but this guy's credentials have the ability to protect him from Major League Insult. MUST. A necessary rescrambling of the last fifty years of US history. Seatbelts necessary no children under 5 feet six inches.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:55 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Only the exceptionally uninformed do not realize that the military/intelligence-wall street complex run this country.

Kennedy tried to turn that around. For a bit.

The vast majority are exceptionally uninformed of course.

Chalmers Johnson is extremely naive when he leaves his forte....China & Japan.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:31 am 

Chalmers Johnson is extremely naive when he leaves his forte....China & Japan. Agreed, although there is the posibity of some unwritten AND EVEN PERHAPS NOT CONSCIOUSLY RECOGNIZED QUID PRO QUO made with many "publishable leftists. Not an accusation but an observation based on reading a few books on Cold War Non-Communist Leftists and why they got published.

NOW HERE IS MY OWN BORING CONFESSION!

ok maybe in some of my utterly professional reviews on here i have gone a bit overboard in terms of ontic panting about how great some book is.

There,finished. That doesnt mean they WERNT THAT GOOD only that I haven't the time or patience to brave coherence.

Ok that said let me go on to say that this book is so good that I will begin writhing on the floor and speaking in tongues to my already perplexed three month old child if YOU DONT AT LEAST READ THE FIRST 100 PAGES IN BOOKSTORE ASAP. seriously this is the most unputdownable thing I have everever lifted. It is ..... (post has been terminated due to overcooked cliche)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:41 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Yah....I get several ideas for creative writing when studying your book analysis.

What was that Robert Kennedy assassination book line? "I will skin my eyeballs if you don't read this." Something like that?

Good stuff.

Curiosity....what was your line when you proposed?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:29 pm 

Purple Tang wrote:
Yah....I get several ideas for creative writing when studying your book analysis.

What was that Robert Kennedy assassination book line? "I will skin my eyeballs if you don't read this." Something like that?

Good stuff.

Curiosity....what was your line when you proposed?

---
"please Mary, me I talk laboriously weird and the Middle Class and Working class want to shoot me and the Upper class don't have to listen" I was going for the sypathy vote.

CHECK THIS OUT!

The following is from Russ Baker's new book Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, The Powerful Forces That Put it in the White House, and What Their Influence Means for America
---
In 1976, more than a decade after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, a ltrrer arrived at the CIA, addressed to its director, the Hon.
George Bush. The letter was from a desperate-sounding man in Dallas, who spoke regretfully of having been discreet in talking about Lee Harvey
Oswald and begged Poppi for help:

Maybe you will be able to bring a solution into the hopeless situation I find myself in. My wife and I find ourselves surrounded
by some vigilantes; our phone bugged; and we are being followed verywhere. Either FBI is involved in this or they do not want
to accept my complaints. We are driven to insanity by this situation... I tried to write, stupidly and unsuccessfully, about Lee H.
Oswald and must have angered a lot of people... Could you do something to remove this net around us? This will be the last
request for help and I will not annoy you any more.

The writer signed himself "G. de Mohrenschildt" (1) (p. 67, Family of Secrets)

1. Letter from de Mohrenschildt to Bush, avialable through the Mary Ferrell foundation Web site (www.maryferrell.org) It includes
the official routing slip where Bush checks "yes" after "do you know this individual?" (104-10414-10013). Also available is a
memorandum from Inspector General John Waller to Bush summarizing what is in the CIA files on de Mohrenschildt (104-10414-10372);
and a letter from Bush to de Mohrenschildt (104-10414-10134).
----

Soon Oswald's CIA handler de Mohrenschildt would be dead, (ruled sucide by self inflicted shotgun blast) in 1977.

He died on the very day that he received his second subpoena from the House
elect Committee on Assassinations requesting a follow up to his testimony regarding his relationship with Oswald in Dallas with other intelligence-connected members of far right-- often with clear connections to oil and defense industries-- in Dallas from 1962 until the late Spring of 1963.

RUSS BAKER is an investigative journalist. He has written for the new Yorker, Vanity Fair, the New York Times, the nation, the Los Angeles Times, the Washington Post, the Village Voice, and Esquire, and has served as contributing editor to the Columbia Journalism Review. His exclusive reporting on George W. Bush's military record received a 2005 Deadline Club award. He is the founder of WhoWhatWhy/ the Real News Project, a nonpartisan, nonprofit investigative news organization, operationg at www.whowhatwhy.com.
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... topic=5142

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:13 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I wonder if the lady with whom the Oswalds were living, (sorry, can't remember her name) at the time of the JFK assassination has been exposed to the same level of scrutiny as others who would possibly had access to private information. :?

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:57 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Ehhh....you aren't really an advanced theorist. If you were, you would wonder which agency cut her checks. But I can't remember a thing about her to be honest. Could be completely innocent.

What do you think of this?

http://www.historycommons.org/entity.js ... hipping_co.

Israeli shipping company breaks its Twin Towers lease and splits one week before 9/11. Company is significantly owned by Israeli government, could be Mossad front. Some point out that shipping company would have easy time in bringing materials in.

Lots of truly great Jws, trying to figure out why so many have not followed their destiny at all. But that is another subject of course.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:20 am 

It would be hard to imagine a family with more intelligence connections in history than the Ruth and Micahael Paine. DETAILS LATER