It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:23 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: THAT AWFUL JOE SCARBOROUGH
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:39 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm a big fan of the ALL HAT NO CATTLE website. Not only are the cartoons the site's owner Lisa Casey posts daily hilariously accurate, she often gets interesting emails from people like us. Here's an email quote about the Republican shill and former Congressman Joe Scarborough, that arrogant little turd who shows his sleep-swollen face on the MSNBC screen each morning.

Lisa Casey has had an on-going battle with Scarborough and she's not about to back down now!

Quote:
Email

Subject: FYI from NJ

Hi Lisa,

I am a person who leaves her radio on 24/7. Over night, I listen to "Coast to Coast" (the old Art Bell Show) and WABC is the only radio station I can seem to get, for that show, on the dial around here. Other than that, I never listen to WABC radio (a huge, 50,000 watt station, covering the vast NYC area) because all of their shows (save CTC) are just vicious hate radio hosts such as Laura Ingram, Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, et al.

Okay, I THOUGHT it couldn't get any worse - until this morning, when I awoke to their newest addition to their lineup, Joe Freaking Scarborough! They have teamed him up with some broad who carry's his water while he spews to worst hate imaginable! All anti-Obama sneers, and the smug, know-it-all attitude which was just shocking to me - especially at a crisis time in America, when we SHOULD be pulling together - he was doing his best to drive a huge wedge and turn people against the President elect. Oh, and in between, he was defending the Blackwater men who killed several innocent people in Baghdad - saying "That's their job" and the people should have stayed away from Blackwater vehicles - OR ELSE "that's what they get," yada. yada, yada! I threw my slipper at the radio and ran to change the dial!

Thank God for NPR!I guess my thought is, "Why don't these hate-mongers just go away?" It just kills me that they are afforded airtime to spread their lies, and that apparently people in the area are listening to them!

Knowing that you have had your fun with the Scarborough people, I thought I'd share this latest assault on our senses here on the East coast radioland. I also wanted to vent, you know?

Your friend,Sally P

Northern NJ

PS: I don't have cable TV, but I understand Scarborough also has a cable show, but with a smaller audience. God help us all...

(LISA WRITE BACK:)

Joe Scarborough was our Sarah Palin in 1994 on the Redneck Rivera in NW Florida. Those two are cut out of the same cloth that is thickly woven with opportunism. Almost fifteen years later Joe has his own show on MSNBC and radio, too.

Methinks Sarah may end up on FoxNews. She'd be more popular than Bill O'Reilly!

Sarah and Joe both appeal to the lowest common denominator, the God and Guns people. Joe is just better at concealing that fact.

Thank you for venting Sally.

:mrgreen:

LINK

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Re: THAT AWFUL JOE SCARBOROUGH
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:33 am 

The first thought that comes to mind: I am amazed that he has that much of an audience. All these hate mongers are alike, and the radio is filled with them 24/7 so I guess they have plenty of people who want to hear them.

That is why I turned my radio off years ago. I would have turned it into a lamp but a year ago the strongest station in Buffalo brought in a liberal line-up. Not Air America, I can't get any Air America unless I tune it in on the computer--but WWKB isn't bad with the line-up they have.

What a relief, to not have to depend on hate mongers for my 'information' or 'entertainment'.

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:09 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zbigniew Brzezinski Calls Joe Scarborough 'Stunningly Superficial

On this morning's (dec. 30) Morning Joe, former U.S. National Security Adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski offered his expertise on the conflict in Gaza. It was all very insightful! But you'll want to just skip to the end of this clip, where host Joe Scarborough attempts to ask for Brzezinski's daughter Mika's hand in marriage or something by insisting that "you cannot blame what's going on in Israel on the Bush administration." This prompted Zbig to reply, "You know, you have such a stunningly superficial knowledge of what went on that it's almost embarrassing to listen to you." Burn!

:mrgreen:

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:52 am 

Quote:
"You know, you have such a stunningly superficial knowledge of what went on that it's almost embarrassing to listen to you."

Beautiful!

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:47 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I had no idea that Mika was his daughter! :shock:

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman