It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:29 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: PROPAGANDA MINISTERS: COMING OUT IN DROVES!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:30 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

IT'S HAPPENING SO FAST, IT'S ALMOST UNBELIEVABLE! I'M TALKING ABOUT THE PROPAGANDA MACHINES AND THEIR TALKING MOUTHPIECES AS THEY DO THEIR DEAD-LEVEL BEST TO UNDERMINE BARACK OBAMA'S FIRST FEW DAYS IN OFFICE. CHECK BACK TO THIS FORUM REGULARLY. I'M SURE THERE WILL BE SOMETHING "NEW" TO READ FROM SCARBOROUGH, FAUX NOISE, LIMBAUGH, ETC. THEY'RE ON A ROLL!

NBC's Chuck Todd reports CBO criticism of stimulus, but not Democrats' response

Summary: On NBC's Nightly News, Chuck Todd reported that President Obama "drew more criticism from Republicans [...] thanks to a new report claiming the stimulus will take years, not months, to improve the economy" and aired a clip of House Minority Leader John Boehner criticizing the stimulus plan. However, Todd did not mention the Democratic leadership's response: that the Congressional Budget Office report ignored faster-moving provisions in the stimulus, creating a "false impression" of the plan's effects.

RELATED PIECE: NBC's Guthrie, Todd suggested report shows Obama actions at odds with "hands-off" pledge, ignoring contrary evidence

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Re: PROPAGANDA MINISTERS: COMING OUT IN DROVES!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:15 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Obama is stirring things up for sure. I am a huge fan of his actions this week. Track him here:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/??

Now I fear for his life.

Looks like Kissinger is going to have to remind him who his boss his. Or pull his plug.

As you can see, I have lost ALL of my faith in Washington. Outside of Kucinich, Paul, and Obama's first few days that is.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:48 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's my opinion that our new president is going to need all the support he can get from all Americans, regardless of party affiliation, during the first weeks of his administration especially, and way beyond.

Know what I've liked best so far? HIS ATTITUDE TOWARDS STEM CELL RESEARCH! Finally, science won't be taking a backseat to religion.

LINK

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:41 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Actually I prefer that he not receive blind support from too many. History has shown too many monsters created by blind support. I'm sure they all talked a great game before they embarked on a hard tack to dictatorship.

Caesar
Hitler
Mussolini
Saddam Hussein
Stalin
Dare I add Bush/Cheney. They enjoyed blind devotion from quite a few.

I have grave concerns about todays missile attack in....Pakistan? Also he is hinting at an extreme economic move. I'm not sure we need to completely toss out our model right now. Our suffering hasn't even begun when compared to the economies of many other countries within the past century.

Imagine if the Germans elected Hitler and got behind him after a few months of serious recession. They went about 14 years of almost literally starving. That enabled a madmen like Hitler & Co to push their agenda through.

I suspect the best part of Obama's admin is behind us. Now Kissinger and the Zionists will soon unveil their master plan. But I'm a theorist.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:18 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
I suspect the best part of Obama's admin is behind us.

His administration is less than a week old. Heavens, give the guy a chance to at least clutter up his desk in the Oval Office and get acclimated to living in a goldfish bowl after moving three times in less than a month! As to blind support, Obama laid out his game plan during the campaign. That's one of the reasons he won the election. I don't call that blind support. AND I don't agree that Obama has anything in common with Hitler, Mussolini, or anybody else in your list.

Obama is trying to implement some of his campaign promises very quickly, but even Obama can't get it all done in one fell swoop.

LOOK WHAT DAMAGE BUSH DID IN THE FIRST FEW MONTHS OF HIS FIRST TERM:

January 2001. Upon entering office, Bush suspends implementation of most of former President Clinton's late-term executive orders regarding the environment, including the "roadless rule" protecting 60 million acres of national forest, new standards for arsenic in drinking water, and a phased-in ban of snowmobiles in Yellowstone National Park. To ease California's electricity crunch, the U.S. EPA lifts air-pollution standards for California power plants. Gale Norton, dubbed "James Watt in a skirt" by one enviro for her libertarian views, is approved by the Senate as Interior secretary, and former Sen. Spencer Abraham (R-Mich.), who tried to abolish the Energy Department while in Congress, is approved as Energy secretary.

February 2001. Norton announces that the administration will seek to "adjust the boundaries" of Clinton-designated national monuments. Bush, readying his budget, plans to cut Interior Department funding for environmental policy enforcement by 7 percent. The Republican-controlled Senate introduces a bill that would allow drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, a proposal that becomes the cornerstone of Bush's energy policy.

March 2001. Bush reverses a campaign pledge by announcing that he will not order mandatory reductions of carbon dioxide emissions from the nation's electrical plants. He also withdraws from the Kyoto Protocol on global warming. The U.S. EPA delays new rules regulating hard-rock mining and cancels the implementation of the arsenic rule, inciting a national controversy. The president nominates mining industry lobbyist J. Steven Griles for Interior deputy secretary. Mike Dombeck, the most pro-conservation head of the U.S. Forest Service in decades, announces his retirement.

April 2001. Breaking another campaign pledge, Bush abandons plans to invest $100 million per year in rainforest conservation. Bennett Raley, who once testified that the Endangered Species Act should be repealed, is nominated as Bush's assistant secretary for water and science. The Interior Department seeks to limit citizen-initiated lawsuits involving the Endangered Species Act. Vice President Dick Cheney, heading up Bush's secret energy task force, meets with Enron executives for advice.

LINK FOR MORE NIGHTMARISH MEMORIES

AFTER YOU'VE REVIEWED BUSH'S FIRST YEAR IN OFFICE...DO YOU WISH MCCAIN AND PALIN HAD WON THE 2008 ELECTION?

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:18 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Yea...sending missiles into a nuclear power makes me feel uber safe. This is how wars get started.

I wasn't comparing him to Hitler, I was talking of the dangers of blind support. Blind support to anyone is dangerous. Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

You folks get all excited wheneveranyone questions your guy. That is blind support.

I'll give his first few days an A. An F for Friday. Lobbing missiles is an excellent way to get a new war going.

I noted that Leno took the gloves off and went after him last night. We are tired of wars and talk of wars. All we need is a new front.

We will have perpetual wars in the Middle East as long as we blindly support Israel. We will have perpetual wars in the Middle East until we run out of gas and cash.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/2 ... 60170.html

I have seen the evil side of citizen surveillance many times. A couple months ago, an agent told me that thensa is mad at me. Thensa wouldn't know I exist if they were not engaged in unconstitutional eavesdropping. Ordinary citizens should not have to worry about what thensa thinks of them.

Big Brother IS watching you. They even laugh at about. They are proud of it. They are in your face bold about it. They are bullies.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:25 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
You folks get all excited wheneveranyone questions your guy. That is blind support.

I can be accused of "blind support" if Obama is making lots of mistakes three or four months from now, and I'm still singing his praises. Right now, he does indeed have my full support because I've not seen any reason not to extend it.

I am sick of wars, too, but at least for the time being, the US is trying to come to terms with the fires Bush started, and Pakistan is one of those. A new Secretary of State will be soon talking a different message than Condi Rice. America will soon send a message that there will be people sitting down to talk with leaders of militant countries, and hopefully missile firing will stop. We need to get a different message to the children and young adults of these nations because they are the ones who join up with extremists more than any other groups.

I DO agree that the missile strikes are troubling, but Obama is not going to pretend there aren't people around the world who want to destroy us. I also hope Obama will not continue with the war-mongering of the Bush admin, but he sent a message to Pakistan during the debates.

Only time will tell. Meantime, I'm going give him an A for his performance, so far.

Here's a report on the strikes in Pakistan:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/2 ... 60458.html

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:42 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Missile lobbers always have a good reason. The history of lobbing missiles and dropping bombs paints an entirely different picture however.

I doubt that lobbing these missile will curtail anything. I believe it is the start of an entirely new theatre. Possibly of immense proportions.

I also doubt that maybe killing a bad guy is worth the collateral damage which does include innocents and may include the start of negative ratings.

Obama could hardly wait to start new aggressions in my opinion. That is why the establishment reached so deeply into their pockets, reaches of previously unprecedented depth. He waited...a couple days. Yes....he did warn us that the wars in the Middle East theatre would likely be ramped up rather than down. That is when he lost my vote....and earned deep suspicions which just had the sheets yanked off of them.

Bush also gave us lots of stories about bad guys. They are over there. Why are we over there again?

I have read a number of books on this subject. Those who think we are blameless drink heavily spiked kool-aid.

Hawks don't read books. They lob missiles and drop bombs then drool over body counts. When asked about collateral damage, they assail your lack of patriotism and dismiss the inocent dead bodies as unimportant.

Like I said before however, I would like to thank Obama for a couple days of hope.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:53 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

This is where we are headed, the Zionist/globalist dream they call the New World Order. Here we have Kissinger waxing enthusiasm (two weeks ago) about the wonderful opportunity this economic crisis presents for them:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... geId=86229

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:01 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

World Net Daily's Joseph Farah and Rush Limbaugh...they take propaganda to new heights! :lol:

Pray Obama fails

Great source, PT... :wink:

Quote:
BY JOSEPH FARAH OF WORLD NEW DAILY!

Many American Christians believe, as an article of faith, that we are to pray for the success of our leaders.

It has become a sort of conventional wisdom among soft-minded believers. The biblical proof-text for this misguided way of thinking is Romans 13:1-4:

"Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

"Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

"For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

"For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil."

What could be more clear-cut? At face value, it would seem the Bible is telling us government is a God-ordained good and that we are not to resist its terrors.

Many a coward has been bolstered in his conviction against challenging tyranny by not reading too deeply into the Scriptures. Yet, nowhere does the Bible ever suggest evil rulers are to be obeyed. When the rule of men conflicts with the commands of God, the Bible leaves no doubt about where we should stand.

That's why I do not hesitate today in calling on godly Americans to pray that Barack Hussein Obama fail in his efforts to change our country from one anchored on self-governance and constitutional republicanism to one based on the raw and unlimited power of the central state.

It would be folly to pray for his success in such an evil campaign.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:27 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

They are just one blog who reported on Kissinger waxing enthusiasm about the "opportunity" this meltdown presents his group. Here is a small part of the others. Sorry I didn't find your opinion of a blog before presenting a quote from Kissinger:

http://www.iht.com/articles/2009/01/12/ ... singer.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bKwH3kJew4 Here you can hear it straight from the horses mouth

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... a&aid=6577

http://www.infowars.com/?p=6991

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articl ... d_ord.html

http://xiaodongpeople.blogspot.com/2005 ... -help.html

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-policy/663

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2009/jan/09010704.html

We are going to have the New World Order ushered in this year. These guys are pros. They have shocked and privatized 38 countries now. I hope you like it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:11 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
World Net Daily's Joseph Farah and Rush Limbaugh...they take propaganda to new heights! :lol:

Pray Obama fails

Great source, PT... :wink:

Quote:
BY JOSEPH FARAH OF WORLD NEW DAILY!

Many American Christians believe, as an article of faith, that we are to pray for the success of our leaders.

It has become a sort of conventional wisdom among soft-minded believers. The biblical proof-text for this misguided way of thinking is Romans 13:1-4:

"Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

"Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

"For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

"For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil."

What could be more clear-cut? At face value, it would seem the Bible is telling us government is a God-ordained good and that we are not to resist its terrors.

Many a coward has been bolstered in his conviction against challenging tyranny by not reading too deeply into the Scriptures. Yet, nowhere does the Bible ever suggest evil rulers are to be obeyed. When the rule of men conflicts with the commands of God, the Bible leaves no doubt about where we should stand.

That's why I do not hesitate today in calling on godly Americans to pray that Barack Hussein Obama fail in his efforts to change our country from one anchored on self-governance and constitutional republicanism to one based on the raw and unlimited power of the central state.

It would be folly to pray for his success in such an evil campaign.

Someone told me once, that if you gave Rush Limbaugh an enema, you could bury him in a shoebox. :shock: :shock: It may have been mentioned before, but bears repeating.

QUOTE***That's why I do not hesitate today in calling on godly Americans to pray that Barack Hussein Obama fail in his efforts to change our country from one anchored on self-governance and constitutional republicanism to one based on the raw and unlimited power of the central state.

***UNQUOTE***

...wouldn't it of been easier, just to print, "I'm a fucking racist" on a tee shirt? I figure if a Republican wore it for over ten minutes, the "stench," rolling off the shirt, would of easily overpowered the phrase!! :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:10 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Koch Brothers' Vast Right-Wing Media Conspiracy

Last June, Glenn Beck paused in the middle of a rant about the economy and climate on his television show for an important, if rather unexpected, aside. "I want to thank Charles Koch for this information," he said. Beck's statement was totally without context, thrown in amid jabs at Al Gore and endorsements of the free market. Months later, it came to light that he recently had been a guest of honor at a semiannual confab sponsored by fossil-fuel billionaire Charles Koch and his brother, David, an event the pair hosts to connect conservative think tanks, politicos, and media types like Beck.

Koch Industries, a Kansas-based company founded in 1940 by father Fred Koch, is the second largest privately held company in America. Charles and David Koch are tied as the fifth wealthiest people in the nation, worth a combined $43 billion. Their money comes through a variety of business interests—ranching, mining, oil refining, and production of paper products, fertilizer, and chemicals. It would be an understatement to say that they have much at stake when it comes to efforts to cut climate-changing emissions.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:35 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
This is what happens when the Republicans ramped up the fear and ignorance in this country by painting a false picture of what Obama and the Dems were trying to do. All along this was planned but they used fear to get people to vote all these Republicans into office. By voting Republican people thought they were voting against Obama and his agenda, but actually they were voting away their rights. Now it's time to pay. People need to stop the ignorance and fear. This country will never move forward...the Republican agande is to take the country back...far back.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011 ... ?ref=fpblg

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman