It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:51 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Who are these people?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:25 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I chose this forum because Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice are featured on the cover of this important book.

I do not recognize all of the faces however.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject: Re: Who are these people?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:28 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Some others are Blair, Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Pol Pot?. It looks like the guy in the upper left is Prescott Bush?

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:42 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Ever get a chance to check out this book at all PT?

Some good stuff.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:33 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Not yet CE. I think it was written by a Czech, I don't tend to like translated foreign languages so much.

The subject is ultra important, as are the subjects of most of the books that I read. There are thousands of books of interest to me.

Speed reading reminds me of speed sex. Kid of stupid in a way. I take my time with good books.

I know that people can do well on a test after speed reading a book, I have done so a few times. I'll bet they remember almost nothing a few years later.

1984 is so depressing that it is taking me a while to digest it.

With all the important great books out there, why not mstly read the ones that are fun to read?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:44 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Purple Tang wrote:
Not yet CE. I think it was written by a Czech, I don't tend to like translated foreign languages so much.

The subject is ultra important, as are the subjects of most of the books that I read. There are thousands of books of interest to me.

Speed reading reminds me of speed sex. Kid of stupid in a way. I take my time with good books.

I know that people can do well on a test after speed reading a book, I have done so a few times. I'll bet they remember almost nothing a few years later.

1984 is so depressing that it is taking me a while to digest it.

With all the important great books out there, why not mstly read the ones that are fun to read?

It was written in English. Here is a link for you to browse over. Even of you have doubts about buying the book, at least read what is written to the left of the screen. It should make you think:)

Edit. Doh...forgot the link. here it is.

http://www.ponerology.com/

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:07 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Zbigniew Brzezinski blocked its publication.

After half a century of suppression, this book is finally available.

Political Ponerology is shocking in its clinically spare descriptions of the true nature of evil. It is poignant in its more literary passages revealing the immense suffering experienced by the researchers contaminated or destroyed by the disease they were studying.

Political Ponerology is a study of the founders and supporters of oppressive political regimes. Lobaczewski’s approach analyzes the common factors that lead to the propagation of man’s inhumanity to man. Morality and humanism cannot long withstand the predations of this evil. Knowledge of its nature – and its insidious effect on both individuals and groups - is the only antidote.

Read an interview with the author, Andrew Lobaczewski.
Copyright 2008 Red Pill Press

From the web site itself.

I read some reviews at Amazon before bringing it up for discussion.

Brzezinski blocked its publication. Things that make you go hmmmm.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:30 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

lol at the name of the printer, the Red Pill press.

Me thinks that is about the red pill in The Matrix that some of us have swallowed. To learn about Zion. Things that make you go hmmm.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:35 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yank posted this link in the AUDIO forum, and I wanted to cross-post it here. It reveals a great deal about the neocon thinking and the New American Century.

http://www.informationliberation.com/index.php?id=26614

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:27 pm 

This is the first video I have seen on a computer--and it is excellent. I highly recomment it although it is an hour and a half long and it does leave one feeling sad. But that is what Rs are about...

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid