It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:00 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Two Trouble Makers
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:38 pm 

I've about had my fill of these two cats...trouble makers for sure. They are called Bentlea and Tuffy. I cannot tell them apart...one has a slight difference in eye color. Wife knows which is which. Bentlea was named because when she was a kitten, she had a bent tail. Tuffy was the one who caused all the trouble. So that is how they got their names. When they are outdoors, they want to venture...see the world...give me some space I'm sure they are telling us. My job... keep track of the cats when they are out. Wife keeps telling me to watch after the cats... I have other things to pertain too besides chasing after cats.

Post subject: Re: Two Trouble Makers
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:10 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....dont let them hear you say that.

Cats are very vindictive!!!! Mine will meow for hours on end if I do not pay attention to him.....and he wakes me up all hours of the night.....and then there are times that he meows just to annoy me.....I have no idea what he wants. He will also wait till I am mid step before he runs in front of me. I think he is trying to kill me!!!!

Be carful...they are evil I tell you!!!

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:35 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

LOL! You two men have hearts of gold and you know it. :lol: Those two cats belonging to KF look very pampered, but I can see the mischief in their eyes. What beauties! I bet they do lead you a merry chase around that huge ranch, KF. Mrs. Fisher knows there are probably coyotes around, so that's why she wants you to look after the cats when they're outside. I tell my husband the same thing.

CE, my big black cat named Charlie goes after my feet every chance he gets, especially if I'm cooking. And he's very slithery. He winds himself around my ankles when I'm walking down the hall or just going about daily chores. One night recently, Charlie didn't think I'd responded quickly enough when he wanted his supper, so he really gave one of my feet a long scratch, right through the sock I was wearing. It really hurt, and I couldn't get him to stop by telling him to STOP. I had a measuring cup of warm water in my hand, and I quickly sprinkled some on Charlie. He let go immediately and sailed off into a corner, looking back at me reproachfully. I apologized to him, but I also told him he couldn't make mincemeat of my foot. Pretty soon, all was forgiven, though. I'm sure he'll be after my feet again asap.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:27 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

YOU POURED WATER ON HIM???!!!!!!!

Be careful.....he is planning your demise right now!!!! Evil I tell you.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:44 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
YOU POURED WATER ON HIM???!!!!!!!

NO! I "sprinkled" water on him. I dipped my hand into the measuring cup and sprinkled the water down onto him so he'd stop ripping the skin off my foot. Not that that small fact would make any difference to Charlie if he was planning my demise. However, Charlie knows he's one lucky feline, since he came here quite homeless, and now is treated like royalty, of which I think all cats see themselves. I'd just saved his life one more time, too, since Charlie had recently come home from having spent several days at the animal hospital, which had also cost his grateful mom quite a nice chunk of her monthly pension. :P

Just look at those golden-haired cats who own King Fisher. Royalty on four paws. They're much more deserving of our adoration than any movie or football star.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:13 am 

[quote}Just look at those golden-haired cats who own King Fisher. Royalty on four paws. They're much more deserving of our adoration than any movie or football star. [/size][/quote]

I sometime feel like I've been owned by the two trouble makers. We have a yard...about 7 acres around the home. The lawn is zoysia grass and it turns golden yellow during the winter. These two cats can hide...lay flat in the yard, making it difficult to see them. One will try to venture more out to the yard edge where more shrubbery bushes are located where the birds are... knowing they are going to catch one. The other cat...not as venturis will follow. Who knows how far they would go. I have a four foot two section branch I use to herd them back to the house. One will try to hide in the grass, thinking I will not see her. The other one makes a beline to the house as fast she can run.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:31 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:41 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson